It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone. New Member Here looking For Some Advice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 2NDAR

I'm so sorry if it seemed I doubted your story. That was not my intention. The part of my post you quoted was used in reference to my friend I mentioned. I didn't want it to seem like I was totally convinced with his story I shared in my post.

Your story was believable and the way it was told makes it seem even more truthful. I hope that whatever it is just goes away. The advice from the other member to take the mirror out was very sound.

You seem like a rather smart individual and I'm confident that which ever choice you make will be the best for your family.

Cheers and good luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I suggest you get one of those baby monitoring camera's in a teddy, dont tell anyone not your wife or anyone else it has a camera in it, give it to your daughter, the next day your daughter claims to have had an interaction with these (well call them) Ghosts, sit down tell your wife about the cammera and watch it, it will go two ways, either there is somthing medical and your daughter should be given help (in the best possible way, without drugs)
or there is somthing spiritual/paranormal and you will at least see some interaction between her and somthing...

thats what i would do i guess.

The reason i suggest not to tell anyone about the camera including your wife is if it is somthing paranormal that are "aware" you may let the cat out the bag and that might cause things to get scarey for your daughter (so we are clear i dont fully believe in Paranormal stuff but i do believe a father understands when his kids are telling the truth)
edit on 4-11-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is your only saviour OP.

May this priceless info help in your hour of need.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh no....I wasn't offended in any way. So, there is definitely no need to apologize. I realize I can't post a thread like this and expect everybody to simply take my word for it. Especially given the fact that I have no proof to backup my story. I just don't want people to assume that I'm a newbie that's fishing for stars and flags. I couldn't care less about those things. What I do care about is getting my daughter the help she needs, whatever that may be. In fact, it's highly likely that this will be the only thread I post. I'm more inclined to comment in other people's threads. I'm just not as good at or patient enough to find the stories most of the member's here come up with.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2NDAR

You talk to any of your neighbors about the house's history.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Nice. If she starts floating over her bed, I'd probably run....right after soiling myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

That's a good idea about the baby monitor. We actually have one of the video monitors stashed away in storage somewhere. Thank you for the suggestion.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am inclined to agree with previous posters that you should get rid of the mirrors. That said - would it be possible to spend the night in the room with her? In that way you would maybe be able to see exactly when she interacts with these "grey people". I do not believe in ghosts, but I do believe that there are entities called JINN - of which some are malicious. Just my 2cents. Good luck, OP!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So, let me get this right..From February to July, your 3 year old daughter didn't mention anything about this?

How about removing the mirror completely..If this is the point of contact for whatever your daughter's making communication with.

Finally, why not set up a video camera, pointed at the mirror? You never know what you might catch..For all you know, you'll probably end up just recording your daughter having an imaginary conversation with herself.

Let's hope it's not something paranormal, if you believe in that kinda thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 2NDAR

Hi 2NDDAR! Welcome to ATS!

The first thing I would do is engage your daughters help in removing the mirror. Then I would replace it with pictures of her favorite things, like pictures of mommy and daddy, her gandparents and pretty pictures that she colors. If she colors pictures of the "dark people," I would preform some sort of banishing ritual with her. Do something non scary and fun, like covering the dark images in glitter or marshmallows and then throw them in a camp fire, IDK.

Maybe you could get her a pet for her room, like a fish or bird to keep her company at night.

I had visions like this when I was a kid, and my mother took me for excercisms, which by far were more tramatic than the dreams. Don't over-react with the religious thing, because it takes our control away, and leaves us helpless and at the mercy of Jesus, who may or may not help.

Good luck to you, I hope this helps...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

We've spoken to the neighbors on both sides of us. On one side we have a section 8 house, so people are in and out. On the other side lives a woman i went to high school with. To be honest, I didn't talk to her about what was going on because I would prefer my neighbors not think i'm insane. She has mentioned in casual conversation that prior to us moving in, renters were in and out quite regularly. Most of which weren't exactly upstanding citizens. Which was pretty obvious judging by the condition of the house when we moved in. Although we are just renting the property, i refuse to have my children live in a wrecked property. So that has led to us doing quite a bit of work to the house. During my conversations with the neighbors there was no mention of anything violent or any natural deaths occurring in the home.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I feel that this should be in the paranormal section, where there might be more people to help you out on this issue. However I don't think setting up camaras is going to help you at all, especailly if it's a demonic entity, which feeds off fear. Watching videos of possible crazy happenings in you daughters room, isn't going to make things better. If this is ideed going on, get her checked out by a doctor and if things are clear with her mentally then do some research on finding a genuine medium/psychic or maybe you would want a priest to bless the house (if that works) but if this is indeed happening DO NOT fool around with this. Also see if the moderators can get this moved to the paranormal section so you can get better information.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Given what your daughter has told you, I can see a few actions that I would recommend before going the way of conventional medicine.

1. Given the fact that she is so young..... an automatic expected response to someone/entity communicating to her would be a verbal response. I suggest setting up several mini spy cams(audio capable) to record your daughter when in her room alone. Let them record....you should technically be able see/hear your daughter speaking out loud or interacting with said beings.

2. Get detective like..... If your daughter has access to the same rooms you do, look around to see possible modes of influence. It's all too easy to not take the needed scrutiny and chalk it up to paranormal. Check sibling influence, posters, have you or anyone your daughter has been around seen a movie that may have influenced her? It can be as easy as overhearing a conversation, or seeing a commercial for a movie in passing, for someone at that age to have her imagination run wild and start creating alternative realities.

3. Counter-influence....distraction as a means of narrowing possibility of a definitive other influence. i.e. Knowingly feeding your daughter info, games and keeping her attention/ daily activities oriented on mind and time consuming processes. She should be going to bed exhausted with so many other things to think about that the notion of these other negative beings never crosses her mind.

4. What ever we think about, we'll be about. Do your best to influence good positive thoughts.
Philippians 4:8 " Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things"

Best wishes.....My thoughts are towards you and your family overcoming any negativity.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree with some of the above posters. How about, if possible, for the weekend, you sleep in your daughters room, put her in with your wife, and set up some cameras & see what happens...It would also help to see if your daughter has the same reaction or says the same type of things if she sleeps in a different room for a few nights?
edit on 11/4/11 by j.r.c.b. because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Hmmm....here's a thought, and i could very easily be completely wrong here. Is it true that bad wiring can cause high electromagnetic fields in the house? And that those fields can cause people who are sensitive to them to become paranoid or start having hallucinations? As I said in an earlier post, this house was built in the 70's. It wasn't in the greatest shape when we moved in, and we already know the plumbing is somewhat suspect. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with what you said, but it is something that i'd heard in the past that i just thought of. Sorry for that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A childs Pineal Gland is very much more active and not calcified like an adults Pineal Gland, That is why your girl is able to see these beings/Entities in your home, a good place to do research on your property is the Public Records at your local library, Even though the home division was built in the 70's doesn't mean that something bad happend in the home, there could have been old buildings that got torn down and rebuilt over or something of that nature that occurred.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2NDAR

I saw and experienced things when I was young that scared me very badly. My parents dismissed as nothing so I quit talking about it. I went to bed scared every night and slept with my head under pillows and covers. Weird things happened into my teens. As an adult I have not had anything like that happen, I think mainly I have closed that part of myself that could "see" or sense these things. I am very curious about them but have not done anything active to investigate, however I am going to start soon. (my curiosity is overwhelming and with all the new tech to test it seems like a good time!) I am so glad you actually have taken the time to talk to your daughter and consider that she is telling the truth. The mirror could be a problem, try removing and see what happens. I would also, as some have stated, put in a video/audio recorder to see what you come up with. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 2NDAR

EMF's can cause those as well, If you can get an EMF meter and check you can rule that out. There is also theories that the high EMF helps those entities "show themselves" if you will. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OnionChanneler

just want to say welcome to ATS.Hope you like it here

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 2NDAR

Traditionally , the introduction forum are for Introductions.

You get to make a thread after 20 Posts.

jus sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join