It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone. New Member Here looking For Some Advice

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
This accepting Christ as an only savior is a bad idea. It wont help at all and only culls the mind into something which is not there. Its no different to thinking that Robin Hood is the savior to run particular devil out of houses. It's childish nonsense.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: typo.

It's not a bad idea. That's the ONLY WAY to get rid of evil spirits permanently. It is the ONLY HELP that will help him.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Sorry it's been a while since I last posted an update on here. We've had some out-of-state family issues to tend to. Anyway, there isn't a whole lot to report. Things have been pretty quiet for about a week and a half now. About three days ago my little girl was running up and down our hallway saying she loves her house again. She hasn't said that in several months. I honestly don't know what changed, if anything. I would specifically like to thank CosmicEgg and xynephadyn though. As much as I appreciate everyone's comments, even the negative ones, these two individuals went above and beyond to help me and my family. Thank you everyone for your participation in this thread. If anything changes with our situation, I will definitely be back in here to let everyone know.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I apoligize I found this a little late to be of any help. But I am glad to hear that your daughter is doing better. hope everything stays good for you and your family.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
OH H*** NO! If these little grey bastards

I think you censored the wrong word

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Glad things are getting better! Ive been thinking of ur family and keeping all of you in my prayers. Feel free to write or call should the need arise.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join