It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Texas man gang raped when he told robbers he didn't have any cash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Our society should strongly consider castration for pedophiles and rapists.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Thank you and you are welcome

I am of the mind that if folks act like animals then they should expect to be treated as such, and it is up to law-abiding majority of Black folks to stand up to those of us who are behaving badly and let them know that giving the media ammunition that portrays us poorly is not only unacceptable but will not be tolerated.
Not only that, but Blacks need to stop listening to these preachers (sorry, Jessie & Al) that are preaching victimhood as a mindset.
This is a bit off-topic but sometimes I think that Blacks need to declare ourselves a tribe, not to separate from normal American folk but for the autonomy to take care of these idiotic, non-productive behaviors and institute some really hard rules...like, you commit a violent crime you go into the Kamikaze Unit, do not pass go, do not collect $100...I'm sure what with all the wars, the American Military will appreciate the extra body.
You take your butt to school every day..you disrupt classes you get a knife, survival manual and some matches and spend a week or two in the freakin' woods by yourself.
You better graduate high school with good grades and prepare for college, because if you don't you better learn to dig ditches and dig them well.
I know I am not the only Black that thinks this way but we need to quit pulling the race card on each other.
F@&^$ the dumb S&%#$.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Agreed.
I don't see a problem with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is so wrong, its hilarious. Hahaha, so wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

"but it just goes to show you how some people are devolving to the point that they're below animals. It also shows how a strong desire for money can make you do disgraceful and disgusting things. ."

there have always been people like this

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My mind has just been blown, WTF!

I hope those men are brought to justice...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I absolutely do not believe this for even 1 second.

Why would 4 big black dudes rape a 70 year old white dude at 6 in the morning? Could they have sodomized him? Yes of course. I refuse to believe they all penetrated him with their own $$$$ in the back of a van. This has just got to be incorrect somehow. Either they misunderstood what the guy said, or he lied, or it is all fabricated to scare someone. They could chose any number of females I am sure, let alone one that is under 50 at LEAST.

I would put all my money on this being done as a scare tactic or something to get funding for something else. Just no way this real as stated. Most ridiculous crime I have ever heard, totally pointless.

Or! This dude was out trolling and something went wrong and his date busted him in the head and went to town and this guy is just covering up his homosexual tendencies.
edit on 11/5/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Rule

as i said. the attacks made by the four black men are absolutely egregious and intolerable...if the events are true and not just alleged. there's not really much evidence except hearsay.

i think you probably should've taken everything i said into account before speaking.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I don't know if it's true...and believe me I don't want it to be. However, I'm sure you know that some messed up sh*t goes on in this world, so just because it is so hard to believe, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Yes I know horrible things happen, but this one just makes no sense. Not in a moralistic way, I mean in a practical, realistic, common sense way. I honestly think it is to cover up for sex, it all leads to sex =)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Please wait just one second here.
Four young black men raping an old white man out for a walk because he declined their offer of theft? He was just out for a walk where these claimed hoodlums could come and stop him and rob him? Might they have expected this old white man to be carrying enough money to risk a daring robbery.

Then they raped him?
STOP. Think. Does this make any sense? It makes more sense for it to be an urban legend or some thing of that nature rather than four young men raping a 70year old man.

Four young men raping a 70year old man...let me explain something to you all if you see a group of hoods(do know what else to call them) walking chances are there is one or 2 people in that group who are suffering from a mental illness. If they decide to do something really crazy to you no I mean no one in that group can object out of fear of being killed themselves.

And I posted the video with this to show you that age, looks, or sex don't really apply to some people. As you can see in the first part of the video the person on the floor is at least 40 to 50 years of age. Savages and animals don't really care about well anything. Sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have always known that mankind was capable of unbelievably disgusting behaviour.

This is the end.

This is why,people, we will end.

How utterly unimaginable, disgusting and cruel.

I say, death penalty to those people.

You have ruined an old man's remaining years.

Why would we even want these people in jail?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The racist comments following that article are pretty vile.

I wonder if everyone is accusing all White males of pedophilia in the same generalized tone now that Jerry Sandusky has been accused of raping disadvantaged youth in his care?

That usually never happens though, no matter how many cases you see. Strange.

The one thing I really find odd aside from the poorly written article with VERY little information and odd quotes from random people ("A 70-year-old man getting taken and raped by an unknown vehicle" Um what?), is the lack of any other coverage regarding this case.

Only one link and it's to KFOX14? Nothing else?
I waited a full day, too.

I'm also wondering who is this "Socorro spokesman", and is he authorized to pass along accurate information regarding this case more than the elderly man's actual family, or even a proper law official would be?

A lot of the other web hits go to White supremacist or neo-conservative websites (with the title changed to say the old man was White followed by the usual racism), and it seriously has me wondering if this is some sort of divisive hoax involving a "Phantom Black-Man did this" scenario.

Although it could be factual and I am certainly not ruling it out, the story itself is pretty outlandish, and I'll have to wait for more credible sources and accurate information before I jump on the blood-lust bandwagon.

I just want to know if this is true or just another carved "B" on someones face.
I'll await a proper follow-up.

- Lee
edit on 6-11-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I think many racists are taking this man's tragedy and using it to fuel their own cause. I've also tried to look more deeply into this, but haven't located any additional information. Maybe this week we'll see some.

If people read the article again, they'll see that the elderly man is described as a Mexican-American.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm sure the racists are looking at this and saying, "see, what did I tell you" while ignoring the violent history of thier own Race well thier virulent personal proclivities.
What pisses me off even more is that I know these thugs are in the minority but of course news like this sells more papers and media makes sure that no one hears about the many who are living right, the slant of which does nothing but maintain negative stereotypes.
AND make life harder for me and other Blacks like myself.
Human beings are F$@&! up creatures.
It is more dignified to be a bird in the sky or a tree in the woods than to be a Human being.
No wonder the ET's won't visit us.
Because we as a species are entirely too F!@& up...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Humanity has reached a new low.
Imagine this elder is your grandpa ? How couldn't you turn into an unstoppable vengeful killing machine ?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
regarding them shouting racials slurs while gang sodomizing the senior.. for some reason i thought of the KFC cashier sayin "white meat or dark meat"?

this happens all the time in Apes doesnt it? domination thru "rape" whether homosexual of children whatever.

ruthless!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I would have to disagree. I feel that you can achieve an erection at the prospect of raping a mans anus, then you are probably homosexual, or at least bisexual.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

I really can't agree with you there.
If you study pyromaniacs, setting fires and watching the structure(s) burn is usually the only way they can achieve sexual gratification.

Men's sexuality is extremely complicated because it is combined with ego and power. If you're a psychopath on a power trip, just the thought of hurting someone can give you an erection. It has nothing to do with physical sexual attraction.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm speechless, angry, and disgusted.

www.kfoxtv.com...

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil.

They said four black men got out of a late 90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the man to give them money.

When he said "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

What kind of sick deranged perverts are these creatures? I hope the beasts who brutally attacked this man are caught and brought to justice. They should find out in prison how much suffering they caused this poor old gent who is now in critical condition in the hospital. Let's send him our positive thoughts and energies to speed his recovery.

There was an elderly man here that was robbed at his home. Luckily his son was there. He came out of the back room with a gun. Shot the robber in the head. One less piece of scum to worry about now.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join