It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Texas man gang raped when he told robbers he didn't have any cash

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the four black people were brutally raped in prison, and therefore they are used to rape as a means to harm someone.

It is not only black people who can act like that. In Athens, 3 Albanians and one Greek, after robbing a young couple with children, they raped both the man and the woman, in their house, while the kids were watching. The men had AK47s.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
HAH ive read through this whole thread, i have barely seen any racist posts here.

If you want to see them, go find the same thread on GLP, shouldnt be to hard.

You will be in for a surprize =DD

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
What a bizarre story. How horny do you have to be to gang rape a 70 year old?? Stories like this reinforce my belief in demonic possession.

Damn if I'm not reading this post, watching the film "The Rite" and thinking the same thing. Something was whispering in the ears of these scumbags. I can't even..wow..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
For the record I am a Black Woman and I say that this is a HATE CRIME- I don't care if the person it happened to was was polka-dotted.
If what Bill Cosby said made some Blacks (and I say SOME because we are not by any means a monolith) a little upset, what I would have to say to my people would make that same bunch go absolutely baliistic.
The type of Black that does this type of thing (creating mayhem) makes things exceedingly hard for those of us law abiding (and we are in the majority as quiet as it's kept) Black folks who want nothing but to live in peace and hamony with everyone else.
These types of thugs are the reason that I am followed around in a store.
These types of thugs are the reason that I am unable to hail a cab after dark (when I lived in the City)
These types of thugs are one of the reasons why innocent Blacks are stopped by police.
These types of thugs are the reason why these stereotypes die so damn hard.
As far as I am concerned, the best place for gangbangers (regardess of Race) is in a kamikaze Military unit wearing a set of fatigues with a 100lb pack on their backs in a foreign country where there is a REAL war, seeing REAL poverty, dealing with people who TRULY have ZERO choices.
Places where one can't just run home to momma's house after creating mayhem and end the night in a warm bed but instead have to sleep with one eye open behind a rock in a place where EVERYONE wants to kill you and life is not only cheap, but is worth nothing.
If life is so cheap to them then F@&%$ 'em.
If they die overseas, at least they wil have died serving their country and the family wll get a payoff.
If they are lucky enough to make it back I assure you, they will never want to see another dead body or lay hands on another gun as long as they live because if they are on a tour long enough they will have seen all they ever wanted to.
edit on 5-11-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel
For the record I am a Black Woman and I say that this is a HATE CRIME- I don't care if the person it happened to was was polka-dotted.
If what Bill Cosby said made some Blacks (and I say SOME because we are not by any means a monolith) a little upset, what I would have to say to my people would make that same bunch go absolutely baliistic.
The type of Black that does this type of thing (creating mayhem) makes things exceedingly hard for those of us law abiding (and we are in the majority as quiet as it's kept) Black folks who want nothing but to live in peace and hamony with everyone else.
These types of thugs are the reason that I am followed around in a store.
These types of thugs are the reason that I am unable to hail a cab after dark (when I lived in the City)
These types of thugs are one of the reasons why innocent Blacks are stopped by police.
These types of thugs are the reason why these stereotypes die so damn hard.
As far as I am concerned, the best place for gangbangers (regardess of Race) is in a kamikaze Military unit wearing a set of fatigues with a 100lb pack on their backs in a foreign country where there is a REAL war, seeing REAL poverty, dealing with people who TRULY have ZERO choices.
Places where one can't just run home to momma's house after creating mayhem and end the night in a warm bed but instead have to sleep with one eye open behind a rock in a place where EVERYONE wants to kill you and life is not only cheap, but is worth nothing.
If life is so cheap to them then F@&%$ 'em.
If they die overseas, at least they wil have died serving their country and the family wll get a payoff.
If they are lucky enough to make it back I assure you, they will never want to see another dead body or lay hands on another gun as long as they live because if they on on a tour long enough they will have seen all they ever wanted to.

HAD to star that. As a black man, I agree 100% Story is bizarre, though. I've never heard of anything like this ever..if it's true, THESE mother#ers need to burn..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Although the story has really pissed me off you are kinda right,it's not a horror forum.
If i want that i would watch the MSM as drones drop bombs on other parts of humanity and when they dismember a few kids pass it off as collateral damage which is perfectly fine as we are the good guys-yeah,tell that to God.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

I agree with you. I would've tried to convince them that I had money somewhere however, they don't sound like the type of guys who are going to listen to anything you say. They would probably rape you even if you did give them the money. Sometimes I can't even believe the stories I read anymore. This world has too many sick demented people living in it. I would say that I hope that they get the same respect in prison, but from the sound of it, they would probably like it. So I think the best way to get justice is if somebody just "eliminates" them.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Rape is more heinous than murder in most cases.

So actually yes, the death penalty should be considered here due to these circumstances.

I too agree with a speedy trial and due process.

More than 10minutes, but less than 6months seems reasonable.

Monsters like this need to be removed from society, thankfully Texas still has death row.

Agree with you 100% excepting the trial part..These mad dogs deserve no mercy and need to be put down as quickly as possible,my thoughts are with the elderly gentleman who endured this terrible act.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

I believe in getting rid of the Few to save the Many.
I believe in putting down the mad dogs (regardless of Race) that make life so treacherous for the rest of us.
Why should we send our best and brightest overseas to die when we have penitenteries FULL of violent folks (of all Races) who could be put to better use?
Send their butts over there

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
hmm, not much info on this, and not much in news wire searches either... Be interesting to see if it even real.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yet we still have people who are against the death penalty. These men should be put to death at once and not in prison where I have to pay for the losers. It pains me to know that if they are caught that I feed them and educate them with my tax dollars.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
maybe they were on crack. And when they knew no more money was to be had for crack, they acted like crack heads.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

ummmm...so crackheads rape old people? I'm confused. I've heard of some crazy crackhead stories but none where a 70 year old man was getting gang raped. I'm not saying these guys weren't on drugs but you gotta be a sick evil piece of sh*t to do what these people did...drugs or no drugs.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by I See You

No death penalty needed.
Send them to a foreign war on a nice LONG tour with little training....they will wish they were dead.
Even the hardest of them will find they are nowhere near as tough as they thought they were when they encounter truly depraved, hungry, hopeless, battle-weary, congenitally angry locals who have been deprived (for decades and then some) of those things that we hold dear in this country.
Make them rue the day they made whatever decision that put them into the penal system resulting in thier being appropriated into a kamikaze Unit in the middle of the freakin' desert.

F@%& them.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

After re-reading my comment I think I came off rude. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I just think that drugs can make people do some sick things, but what those guys did to that poor old man go way beyond what a drug induced maniac would do. What those guys did was unfathomable.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If the story is true, then the assailants are probably all ex-cons in a serious maximum security facility.

You don't pick up the 'raping an elderly man' strategy on the streets, just saying. They probably all picked this up after being brutalized and being brutal in prison. Just like animals, they assert their dominance through humiliation (rape or mock rape) in prison. These places are nuthouses and domiciles for the sociopath deranged. We don't have care facilities for mentally unstable inmates anymore, not like we used to, and only in obvious and extreme cases. So they all sit in the same facility going nuts and living like animals. We seriously have some of the worst prison conditions in the civilized world.

They come out of that and they are warped forever. Really, how do you drop something like that? Seriously, raping men in the ass to make your bones, and you're going to come out of prison normal?

It probably didn't even strike them as being bizarre.
edit on 5-11-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

I subscribe to the principle known as Occam's Razor....the simplest answer is in many cases the truest one.
The way I see it, with all other B.S, mitigating factors, piss-poor excuses and psychobabble aside - at our very fundamental base, human beings do things for one of two reasons:
Because we WANT to.
Or because we HAVE to.
They didn't Have to, which means they did it because they WANTED to.
They need to be put down, I couldn't care if they'd dropped 100 hits of Windowpane.

edit on 5-11-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They achieved their aim, they have a story out there in the entire world.

Don't mess with us if we ask for your wallet.

It would be interesting to know if they belong to any particular group or religion.

In wartime rape is used as a weapon to instill fear and humiliation.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

Thanks for saying what you have said. I'm from the UK and I have little if no contact with black people during my daily life. I only ever hear about black people when they are famous, or doing #ed up stuff. Almost nothing else inbetween.

So it's quite easy for me, when all I hear is bad things, and I see all the nasty attacks caught on camera of black youth commiting dispicable, violent acts on people, to start thinking that black people are the problem full stop.

Its not right I know, but it does sort of happen, even to me. I consider myself a nice person, I respect ALL life and try to tread my way through life with care, always willing to help anyone or anything. But still, because its all I see, I automatically thought racist thoughts against the black race when I started reading this thread.

With your input though, you have taught me the valuable lesson, to remember that the few don't represent the many. This is an individual attack, committed by 4, I don't have the words for them, lifeforms, not by normal black people. It might sound stupid to you, but its a great reminder for me, so thankyou.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One would think that with all over 3000 man made satellites in orbit and all the technology we have, law enforcements would be able to just use satellite data to trace the suspects.

And what exactly is wrong with Texas anyway with all these gang rapes?

Do you guyz remember this other horrifying story?

The alleged gang rape of an 11-year-old girl by at least 18 boys and young men has sparked shame and outrage in a tiny Texas town, but it has also stirred racial tensions that threaten to split the East Texas hamlet. All of the defendants arrested are African-American and the girl is Hispanic

Source

Is it coincidence that again it is black men on hispanics? Is this a gang war?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join