It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Texas man gang raped when he told robbers he didn't have any cash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Yes. It makes perfect sense.
Rape is about power and control. These men probably already spent time in prison.
It may have been in a higher end neighborhood and they thought the guy was lying.

To make matters worse, I hope to gods that these men haven't done this before to anyone for that matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'll never understand why people post stories like this here on ats...?

theres no conspiracy. Its just shock value for stars and flags. crap like this happens everyday around. Even worse things happen everyday around the world. do we really need to post every terrible story we find?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

There's no way this is these guys first offense and I'd bet my truck that they learned the whole "rape anything that moves because it's awesome" crap from previous incarcerations.

I wonder if they started out as petty shoplifters, did a couple of years, then came out as the insane lunatics we see them as today.

I wouldnt be surprised one bit to learn that the state created these monsters with it's wonderful penal system.

link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Please wait just one second here.
Four young black men raping an old white man out for a walk because he declined their offer of theft? He was just out for a walk where these claimed hoodlums could come and stop him and rob him? Might they have expected this old white man to be carrying enough money to risk a daring robbery.

Then they raped him?
STOP. Think. Does this make any sense? It makes more sense for it to be an urban legend or some thing of that nature rather than four young men raping a 70year old man.

The source looks legit man. We have police and hospital reports *allegedly*.

And look at this:

Racial slurs were being said to the man during the attack, police said.

The man is in serious condition at a hospital.

Racial slurs?
Perhaps this was racially motivated?

Why is this not labeled a hate crime? WHY?

link   

you know, the same thought did cross my mind..I mean, if its true, that's ****ing horrible and revolting...but it could easily seem like a bit of a stretch too. wouldn't be the first time someone lied like that, or for the media to sensationalize the truth for a story.

link   

Something just doesn't add up ... and this happened at 6 in the morning? I hope this is just BS or someone trying to stir up bad race relations. If it's for real, I hope they have some DNA to identify these sickos.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Here I am!

Seriously though, poor man..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

What kind of sick deranged perverts are these creatures?

Part of the FAILS of the genetics of EARTH which is reason for wheat and chaff seperation.
These are some ignorant nasty individuals smh. Who deserve to look up one day and see their mirror approach w/ speed. I hope the poor guy is ok being so old 1 can imagine the issue with health.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If 4 white boys raped a black elderly man shouting racial slurs....it would be a 'hate crime' and 'racially motivated'.

Why is this not considered anything like that?
Why are hate crimes only applicable to non-whites?

The police reported this:

Racial slurs were being said to the man during the attack, police said.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I'm not looking for stars and flags. I wish ATS had a box you could check for stories like this so that stars and flags couldn't be added. Please feel free to check out my other threads. I don't usually post things like this, but it just goes to show you how some people are devolving to the point that they're below animals. It also shows how a strong desire for money can make you do disgraceful and disgusting things. .

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by clutch36hp

Idk what was he doing out at 6am by himself? How was he dressed? He might of been asking for it. Or do we only ask this if it's a woman, I get confused.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Agreed muzzleflash..I always thought that about things like the NAACP awards, or the BET awards..if there was ANY kind of "All White" awards people would come unglued.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by clutch36hp

It's just a perfect example of the reverse-racism rampant in our society.
Double-standards etc.

The MSM isn't doing a very good job of fair and balanced reporting. If they call hate crime on one side of the coin, they need to call it on the other side of the coin as well.

I personally don't believe in that characterization, but it's the hypocrisy and double-standard that bothers me the most.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lately, I've been baffled by the numerous sexual assaults on the elderly.
Living in Florida where there are so many elderly folks, it's not uncommon to see a story in the news where a young man has raped an old woman. I just can't wrap my mind around the mentality of these crimes. It's almost as if they aren't pedophiles who are victimizing a smaller, weaker person, but a person who is weak and vulnerable no less so that they can get their power kick. Am I explaining this right?

link   
That would be so much worse than being stabbed with a knife.Or someone popping a cap in your ass.

link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Nothing like raping a 70 year old man on a Thursday morning!
You have to wonder what the HeII was going through their head right?
Gross.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Where is Al Sharpton?

He should come speak out about this.
Just a suggestion.

Guess what? Won't happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am dumbfounded.

It doesn't even make any sense at all in any way imaginable.

Maybe the poster above mentioning demonic possession is onto something, it's the only explanation that makes any sense....and yet, it doesn't make any sense still!

I personally have never held the beliefe that demonic possession is plausible to say the least. I am truly reconsidering changing my stance on the issue.

Also, I usually advocate for the removal of the death penalty, no matter the crim. Another stance I'm seriously considering having a change of heart on. This is beyond words..., this is beyond any form of possible justice being served. I don't even know if it's possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I bet Bill Cosby would though!
He spoke at a black college graduation and laid it out to those young adults by tellign them that they need to better themselves and stop acting like gangbangers and hoodlums because they're only reversing what MLK, Jr. managed to accomplish.

I'm not sure if this is the same speech I was thinking of, but here are some of his words to the black youths:

“You cannot go to the black Muslim neighborhoods and sell drugs. They shut down drug dealers,” Cosby said, comparing Christian and black Muslin neighborhoods. He was inferring to black Muslims being subjected to nationwide vilification despite cleaning up their communities. “They don’t carry guns. That’s a myth. They just walk up with their sunglasses and bean pies and say, ‘Brother you can’t do that here,’ and the drug dealers, even with their guns and rap music, the Muslims run him out of town [and] to the emergency ward.”

rollingout.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I bet Bill Cosby would though!
He spoke at a black college graduation and laid it out to those young adults by tellign them that they need to better themselves and stop acting like gangbangers and hoodlums because they're only reversing what MLK, Jr. managed to accomplish.

Yeah but Bill Cosby is a good guy, he speaks for the majority of black people, and all humans for that matter. Therefore his voice is ignored.

Bad guys like Al Sharpton who promote racism, diversionary rhetoric, etc, get all the attention. And they never speak out against crimes like this either for some reason...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join