It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Israel War Propaganda Peice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I came across a propaganda site for Israel. This website was being advertised here on ATS (btw, this is not an attack on ATS, I know ATS doesn't choose which ads are being served.)

The propaganda piece makes it sound like Israel is not the aggressor. Complete non-sense.

It warns that if you do nothing, what will happen to Israel will be worst than the holocaust. I'm not joking, they actually pulled that card.

Lets remember Iran is completely surrounded and only said they would fight back if they are attacked, they want peace but have not been given that option.

Watch the video here -
LINK(FIXED)

I feel like this can't be real, but it is, it's such poorly made propaganda.

Israel, the world is not out to get you!

Be more friendly with your neighbors, that's all you have to do IF you REALLY want peace!!! Maybe show some compassion and stop expanding your territory into Gaza and oppressing those people. The only reason you (Israel) would have to goto war with Iran is if you attack them!

This website is encouraging people to sign a petition to support Israel. I will be giving them a phone call at the number provided, and I will not be supporting them, I will tell them I see past their message of war. I also recommend clicking on their ads if you see them around on this forum or elsewhere, every click costs them money.

No more war!

edit on 4-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I saw that video 2 nights ago as a pop up ad on youtube. Glad you made a threat about it.
It was almost as if they were trying to be cheesy. Horrible video.

I guess it would pump up some Jews in the States to sign the petition, but average Joes like myself, it was just CREEPY.

I wonder how long this ad has been circulating.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I came across a propaganda site for Israel. This website was being advertised here on ATS (btw, this is not an attack on ATS, I know ATS doesn't choose which ads are being served.)

The propaganda piece makes it sound like Israel is not the aggressor. Complete non-sense.

It warns that if you do nothing, what will happen to Israel will be worst than the holocaust. I'm not joking, they actually pulled that card.

Lets remember Iran is completely surrounded and only said they would fight back if they are attacked, they want peace but have not been given that option.

Watch the video here -
LINK(FIXED)

I feel like this can't be real, but it is, it's such poorly made propaganda.

Israel, the world is not out to get you!

Be more friendly with your neighbors, that's all you have to do IF you REALLY want peace!!! Maybe show some compassion and stop expanding your territory into Gaza and oppressing those people. The only reason you (Israel) would have to goto war with Iran is if you attack them!

This website is encouraging people to sign a petition to support Israel. I will be giving them a phone call at the number provided, and I will not be supporting them, I will tell them I see past their message of war. I also recommend clicking on their ads if you see them around on this forum or elsewhere, every click costs them money.

No more war!

Iran wants peace? I don't believe you said that my friend. You must be confusing Iran with some other counttry that is actually run by sensible people with morals. I do believe that Ahmedinejad has actually said that he wants to see Israel obliterated. Or was I mistaken?
edit on 4/11/2011 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I wish it was that simple my friend. Israeli citizens are sick and tired of the propoganda on both sides as well, and would love nothing more then to live in peace and harmony with all of their neighboring countries, including an independent Palestine.

Unfortunately, there are significant factions in the region including Iran and the terrorist groups they support in Gaza and the West Bank that are sworn to Israel's destruction, and will never recognize Israel's right to exist.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

Iran has beef with Israel because of how they have treated Iran. Israel doesn't want Iran to have nuclear weapons while Israel already has nukes and has not signed the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. It makes sense for Iran to want nukes too. While it may be true that Iran wants to destroy Israel, there is a difference between wanting and doing. Israel not only wants to destroy Iran, but unlike Iran, they are making it happen and are the aggressors in this. They have wanted war with Iran for a long time.

Turn off your TV bro, the propaganda is bad for your mind.....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by CREAM

I wish it was that simple my friend. Israeli citizens are sick and tired of the propoganda on both sides as well, and would love nothing more then to live in peace and harmony with all of their neighboring countries, including an independent Palestine.

Unfortunately, there are significant factions in the region including Iran and the terrorist groups they support in Gaza and the West Bank that are sworn to Israel's destruction, and will never recognize Israel's right to exist.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

They may recognize Israel if they make some over-due apologies to the Palestinians and help them rebuild, stop the blockade, etc etc.

1 out 6 buildings in Gaza is in ruins because of Israeli bombings over the years. Israel is the terrorist, that fact is obvious.

Israel is STILL expanding into Gaza, they not online want to destroy Palestine but are actively doing it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
war wont happen because iran would win, wait 4years for a neocon to get elected. obama wont go against iran cuz he got no experience.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Don't tell me - you must be an Iranian, correct? It's not even worth trying to put forward a logical, alternative viewpoint.

top topics

join