It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda and Libya, friends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The spotting of al-Qaeda’s black flag flying atop the Benghazi courthouse a few days ago sparked much excitement on the Internet regarding the role being played by the Islamic terror organization in post-Qaddafi Libya. As I have pointed out, anti-Qaddafi forces had already been spotted flying the related "Islamic Caliphate" flag during the siege of Sirte: the decisive battle of the anti-Qaddafi rebellion.

source

Does this mean that AL-Qaeda is responsible for Qaddafi's crucifixion? Does it mean that the people of Libya and possibly the middle east are supporting AL-Qaeda publicly now? Did we just give them another country?
edit on 4-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

This is exactly what it means. Obama helped Al-Qaeda gain control over Libya. I will have to do some digging, but I read in a few articles where the rebels fighting against Gaddafi has links to Al-Qaeda.

I will post when I find them.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This topic has been discussed multiple times in other threads already.
Including:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Among others.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

If they had spelled it right, it might've come up on a search.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
er yes, and when the dust settles we will find that the Arab spring was nothing more that a "how we hate the west" show, for they will be as one and we the west will be the out cast.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It looks like we might be inadvertently uniting them. Could the puppet masters be doing this so they can have one clear enemy to fight, and conquer? That enemy being AL-Qaeda obviously.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

you got it, the term, "religious war" will be added to text books as well, all the pieces of the are falling in to place, Syria vs Turkey: Israel vs Iran: Pakistan, Afghanistan vs India: then the is the far east China Korea and Japan Taiwan, Russia is having it own OWS , just like we are, it is just one big powder keg, waiting for a match to light, witch match gets lit fist is any ones guess, I say Syria,Turkey what do you say

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Does this mean that AL-Qaeda is responsible for Qaddafi's crucifixion?

No they were just the mindless puppets that carried out the deed. So you can say the answer is both yes and no. Or yes and yes on both counts.

Does it mean that the people of Libya and possibly the middle east are supporting AL-Qaeda publicly now?

In time yes they will march to that beat. For now the so called people are just following the modus operandi of there liberators so that they don't stick out to much....Because as that proverb says "the nail that sticks out gets hammered"....But yes I see there already coming down with sharia law, and in time it will spreed and.....well you know the story....it's the same old story that has been going on for ages.

Did we just give them another country?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How wonderful that you are starting to connect the dots!
edit on 4/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join