It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leprechaun running wild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There is a leprechaun drinking all my guiness beer.He drinks the whole case throughout the night.He even leaves me notes to get more beer.He only lurks around during the cold months.I think he lives in a nearby barn.How can I get him out?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Pictures?

Consider leaving some beer out as bait and setting up a motion triggered camera, lets have a look at him.

Maybe you can get him pissed and trick him into telling you where his pot of gold is...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Get a new roomate, or just follow the rainbow you might even find a pot o gold.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Quit drinking. The leprechaun will sober up and discover that he is you, drunk and blacked out. Sorry been hoaxed like this once, never again!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i am the leprechaun drinking all your guiness beer. i leave you notes to get better beer, like budweiser but you keep getting guiness, my sh*t is sooo black its weirding me out. I dont live in a nearby barn but thats were i leave me pot of gold. How can you get me out? you cant, i was here first

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Does he leave little leprechaun droppings? Do they look like jelly beans?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Budweiser over guiness?

Blech!

At least replace it with a REAL beer, like Canadian beer.

You American's and your "Coor's Light" and Budweiser.

Drink a Great Western Premium, or an Alexander Keiths!
Hell, even Sleeman or Rickards (Red)!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

i am the leprechaun drinking all your guiness beer. i leave you notes to get better beer, like budweiser but you keep getting guiness, my sh*t is sooo black its weirding me out. I dont live in a nearby barn but thats were i leave me pot of gold. How can you get me out? you cant, i was here first

Budweiser? that Yankee rip-off of the lovely Budvar? save your money mate you can get the same quality drink if you just piss in a can.

but dont forget to drink it while its still warm and throthy

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GrimTroll

actually im english, but i do prefere budweiser to guiness and i do prefere bourbon to scotch, i guess im weird that way lol

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Better beer Budweiser
that's like exchanging gold for piss

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

mmmm warm frothy piss lovely lol, but really guiness??? i like bud, sol, san miguel something refreshing

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
whats with all the guiness lovers, is this a thread from ireland????

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Get a heavy duty chain, and a padlock for your fridge.
Tell absolutely nobody what the combination is.
You are the only one who will know.
I guarantee that your beer will still somehow manage to 'magically disappear' before morning.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by CrimsonMoon

mmmm warm frothy piss lovely lol, but really guiness??? i like bud, sol, san miguel something refreshing

You should try some real beer like a stone arogant bastard it'll put some hair on your chest.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Add a little blackcurrent to your guiness for maximum drinking pleasure.
I like Guiness, but one pint in a session does me (not gets me drunk, but the taste becomes watery after the 1st), I like Stella Artois and JD+coke.

Guiness isn't a beer, it's a dry stout.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join