It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain would provoke a war with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This Interview says a lot about how dangerous Herman Cain as president could be. If he was elected and pursude what he say he would, he would most likely provoke a war with Iran by placing warships in the Iranian national waters.

The yellow is just my personal comments:

I would maximize the use of our balistic defence capability.

I would double the number of defencemissile capable ships, that are ??? warships and strategicly place them in the World ( Because the US owns the world?? ).

Iran understands only two things, economic pressure and our military might....

Reporter interupts.....All right so your going to pose the warships in the Persian Gulf, because "they" will attack them, you know they are gonna try that....do something if your going to put them there

That would be perfectly allright because i believe we have a superior military capability.

Reporter: Oh you would knock em but then your shooting a war with Iran, do you realy want that? ( Good question Herman, would you ? )

Well.....I dont want that bill, but if they fire first, we're gonna defend ourselfs and defend our enemies and they are no match for our warships. Right! Herman, your loosing this conversation. First of all its in their country not yours. Second of all do you think a few missileintercepting warships will be enough to win a war against against Iran?? in that case your deluded. Last but not least "Defend our enemies!"

Reporter: But is it not a provocation if you put warships on their coast?

NO! They already announced they are gonna put their ships on our coasts and international waters, thats not a provocation ( But didn't you admit they will attack them in last answer? and in that case wouldn't that because of a provocation )

Seams like Herman cant wait to get the war started and do so by a provoked self-defence. I hope the american people see this as another nail in Cains coffin instead of strenght.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

for Herman Cain.

We don't need this and we've already got more than enough on our plates to bother with antagonizing ineffectual countries with a fraction of our military budget for no good reason. The guy has too many serious flaws in judgement and lacks of knowledge for me to even bother with.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What's this: "They already announced they are gonna put their ships on our coasts and international waters..."? I haven't heard that anywhere (I'm going to see if I can find it in a minute). But my point is: Putting ships on our coasts is one thing--if indeed they have said, or even think, they can do that; but international waters are what you might call--how can I put this?--international waters, where anyone is allowed to have ships.

WTF is the matter with this idiot?

Edit to add: The way he expresses it ("ships on our coasts and international waters") implies that he means "our coasts and our international waters." This guy is one of the worst nut jobs out there....
edit on 11/4/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I have yet to hear anything reasonable coming from this Herman Cain guy.

I can't believe that there is even the slightest possibility of him becomming the next POTUS.

I'd say he has Palin-esque quality.
edit on 4-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

There's no way to know what ANY candidate would do if elected President. Barak Obama was going to pull out of the middle-east but he escalated military conflict there.

Obama said GITMO had to be dismantled and done away with...um...nope...just checked...still there...

Obama said we needed to grow the middle-class...it's smaller than ever now...

So really...saying a candidate will do this or that if elected is foolish...besides...when did you last meet an honest politican?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Dangerous?

What really is dangerous is a nuclear Iran.

Any president with the balls to take care of business
gets my vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

That is true...never trust a poletician, but if we always follow that ideology, most political discussions on ATS should die.

It's not easy to distinguis the truthsayers from the ordinary snaketounged poletician. This is one of the main reasons I find it damn tough to find worthy candidates to take my vote when we got elections here.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

They got you brainwashed good.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not nearly as well as a Mossad orchestrated attack in the west that can clearly be blamed on Iran.

Desperation, paranoia and overwhelming fear within the powers that be in the Zionist regime will make anything possible.

Cain or any elected president would have to respond and would have overwhelming support IF that happens.

top topics

join