It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney lied on tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johannmon
What is so hard to understand about there being a relationship between aq and Iraq.

No

Originally posted by Johannmon
Saddam harbored aq. Helped to train them, Sent money to other terrorist organizations, and would do anything to strike at the USA. Was there a link? Of course there was.

No, No, Not sure will look up later, I doubt it considering there is no possibly way he could.(How could he do anything without the US Breathing down his neck for the last 11 yrs. [[going on 9/11/01]]) No and Not there wasn't

Originally posted by JohannmonWas Iraq directly involved in 911? No but that does not mean there was no link. The 911 commision clearly states that there was a link between Saddam and aq just not a direct link to 911. Get your facts straight people. Listening to only what you want to hear will only make you blind to the truth.

Well at least we agree there. Also in the beggining of the Bush admin, they all ahve stated that Iraq was in no way a possible treat to us. So let me as How can it be in 9 months Saddam can be so powerful all of a sudden.

I will add more later I am tired..

[edit on 2-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Cheney was lying because he claimed that he never said that it was "pretty well confirmed" that Atta met in Prague. Yet he did say that.

That is a lie.

Where's the link to the "pretty well confirmed" statement?

All on this site

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Cutwolf]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
all politicians are liars. They are human. Cheney is one of the most corrupt ones in the white house, with him having ties to halliburton and israel.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

[url=Link with video clips of the interview ]All on this site[/url

fix your link you added Link with video clips of the interview where the http:// should be

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Saw it on TV last night: Cheney says that there has been a firmly established link between Saddam and AQ, then in a different interview a few months later says there was no proven link. When confronted by the reporter about his earlier allegations, he claims he never said there was a firmly established link.

He's a liar. Grady, are you reading this?

But then when Kerry says he was in Cambodia, that it was "seared" into his mind, then is proven he wasn't there, he is not a liar? Sounds like hypocracy to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by Aelita
Saw it on TV last night: Cheney says that there has been a firmly established link between Saddam and AQ, then in a different interview a few months later says there was no proven link. When confronted by the reporter about his earlier allegations, he claims he never said there was a firmly established link.

He's a liar. Grady, are you reading this?

But then when Kerry says he was in Cambodia, that it was "seared" into his mind, then is proven he wasn't there, he is not a liar? Sounds like hypocracy to me.

Well, we've seen proof of Cheney lying through his teeth, let's see proof that Kerry is a liar, too.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a lot of Democrats are lemmings, they hear the talking points and out they go spreading thier hatered on-ward, never questioning the verasity of the points. Even the Kerry Camp has admited that he might had "embelleshed" on the Christmas in Cambodia claim. Made several times over the years. Especially before congress in 71. I would submit that Kerry was AWOL for 20 years in the Senate, and to me that is the most damage aspect of Kerry's campaign.

here's a link between Iraq and al-qaeda.

www.iranian.ws...
www.kansascity.com...

Posted on Thu, Sep. 02, 2004
Senior Housing Information

Bodies of two slain Turks found in Iraq

Associated Press

SAMARRA, Iraq - The bodies of two slain Turkish citizens and an unidentified man were discovered in northern Iraq, a police official said Thursday, while Al-Jazeera broadcast part of a video by a militant group purportedly showing the killing of three Turkish hostages.

Al-Jazeera said it received a statement along with the video claiming the killings from Tawhid and Jihad, a group associated with Abu Mushab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian militant believed linked to al-Qaida and held responsible for a string of bombings, kidnappings and other attacks in Iraq.

[edit on 2/9/04 by jrsdls]

[edit on 2/9/04 by jrsdls]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The sad truth is there's tons of hard evidence linking Israel to both 9/11 and Al-Qaida than there ever was evidence linking Iraq to Al-Qaida.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join