It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i have some secrets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have a medallion, so you can share with me its okay.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

What's so great about it? You want me to tell you that this medallion makes you more special?
I refuse to do so.

The symbol above the triangle is representative of a deep, underground global network.
Keeping secrets will corrupt and cloud your mind. Sure, it makes you feel special to have a secret, but holding it within eats you alive like cancer.

I refuse to keep secrets unless I know it's just temporary like someone is going to propose to someone or something similar like this. Keeping secrets is toxic and will take you further from enlightenment by dragging you down like a bowling ball attached to your diving belt. Your soul will always feel heavier until you unload the secret.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: grammar

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

I have a masonic coin too. Mines like a hundred years old. Though its not nearly as extravagant as yours. I think it belonged to great great uncle or something?

Anyway, i keep mine as a good luck charm in my wallet. Not that it works...

Thanks for sharing!
edit on 4-11-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That is a very defensive post fine sir.

However thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

I wasn't being defensive at all. You asked for secrets and I offered advice instead.
I strongly suggest that you not weigh your soul down with secrets. Secrets are overrated.

Not like you would know otherwise, but I'm a woman.
Best wishes to you!
edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The 'Life Membership' is not earned, but bought.

Usually, when a member of the Scottish Rite branch of Masons decides to move on with his life, and not participate with his lodge any more, he instead purchases a 'Life Membership', so that he is still counted on the book of members.

It is not an honour, rather, an old Man's gesture that he can't let go of his little club.

There's a little 'secret' for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised

In my district this would be correct. However, since the pin says 'Masonic club' (and if this is the same as our Masonic club) it allows the bearer to enter the local building used by Masons to host a bar/lounge area. Similar to the Veterans of Foreign Wars halls and such. Not really a big deal.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No offense, but what the hell is that supposed to mean? What a waste of my time even opening your thread...seriously....

link   
WOW

You want a bumper sticker to go with that?

link   
Hear is a secret I ask that you keep.Never take a schilling from a leprachaun .He will get very upset.You should watch all the leprachaun movies and you will see just how much damage the leprechaun does when they take his gold.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Im just having a laugh, far out. I dont know any facts about masons but the general idea is that you lot have secrets.

My great uncle recently died and i found this while cleaning out his house. I thought it was interesting and i didnt want to come in here and say look at my medallion, so i posted something smart with it, thats it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
nevermind...
2ndline
edit on 11/4/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

A lot of times it's donated to older members by the Lodge, especially at 50 year pin ceremonies (if they are not life members already) .. so it's not always paid for.

That being said I've never actually heard of a "Masonic Club" in that terminology before. But there are all kinds of organizations throughout the World, and most Masonic organization have dues of some form.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Secrets should rarely be given, for then they are not understood or respected. Secrets should be earned, for others would be to throw pearls before swine.

Just say'in.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'll tell you some if you let me hold it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Unrealised

In my district this would be correct. However, since the pin says 'Masonic club' (and if this is the same as our Masonic club) it allows the bearer to enter the local building used by Masons to host a bar/lounge area. Similar to the Veterans of Foreign Wars halls and such. Not really a big deal.

circle within a triangle.... hmmmm
chuckle.
Just a bit o' cheap tat
hardly a knights grand jewel now is it

PEACE,
RK

top topics

join