It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming game"The Secret World" MMO. Play as illuminati, solve mysteries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks awesome, loves the freedom of progression, no classes.. just play as you want with your friends

Check out this all new video from The Secret World. The developers of the game will take you through some of the most exciting new features in this upcoming, modern-day MMO from Funcom
edit on 4-11-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Interesting. Looks like a PC game which does not suit my style. I'm not huge into the RPG types but this one might be different.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've been a member of the Illuminati for some time now. Did my last laptop just burn out now (so I could buy a new one this coming black Friday that will run this game) out of coincidence, or was it part of a larger conspiracy?

I may wait a while before I purchase the game. Being made by Funcom, makers of age of Conan, it will probably be free to play to at least level 20 within six months of its release.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have seen the game play to this game and the graphics are very disapointing i wouldnt play it to be honest

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Graphics aren't everything. Minecraft doesn't have a bajillion players for the graphics. I just dig the refreshing non-fantasy world setting for a mmorpg. The Lovecraftian bent also has me excited. It could turn out to be a huge turd like many mmo's, but until it hits the shelves, it's always nice to dream.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i WANT to play that and see what it is about. It says the characters don't have levels or classes, and I loved it.

Now, if i can play it, is something different. My pc used to be a good machine back in 2006...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
well they say they have learnt alot from AOC and i do believe this is totally different from other based MMO.

the realease date is at April, so we must just wait and see for our self.

but i will defiantly trying the game out!

new topics

top topics

join