It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MW3 just about to drop.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey Friends well with all the hoopla going on today nasty storms in the norht east, power outages going on six days now in my town and occupy madness all over ATS. I thought i would bring to light that one of my Fav. game franchies is about to release its lates and hoopefully grate-est*? title yet Modern Warfare 3

With it being released on 11/9/11 really only 4 more days if you get the game at midnight. For me i cant wait as i have been rather boared with black ops for some time and resoreted to playing modernwarfare 2 for a couple of months but now with the new realeas here i am pumped and most of all i wanted to hear what all you have to say
excited? low expectations?

ether way please tell me why you feel so passionatly about modernwarfare

and alway feel free to add me on Xbox live gamertage ooooPHISH

im not very skilled on ether black ops or modernwarfare 2 just have blast playing them
pumped up'
edit on 4-11-2011 by jplaysguitar because: i cant spell well

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Well they are sticking to the modern warfare engine so you should expect everything you loved about MW2 and then some. It's getting really high frame rates on the consoles (66 on xbox?) and from the videos it's going to be a treat. I'm a battlefield guy myself as I find it offers more realistic combat, but nothing can really touch CoD for twitch fest fragging.

I'll probably pick this one up too but not sure there's a few tasty games out and coming out I want for ps3 first

P.S. awesome live nick

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thought the release date was 11/8/11?
And yes, Black Ops was probably one of the worst games I've played. I've been playing MW2 since it came out 2 years ago and even played it last night for a while.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The only game I have owned in the last 3-4 years has been MW2 & Black Ops. Honestly it'll be hard to beat MW2 but I've got my copy reserved already & excited for it. I played MW2 on Xbox but I also have a PS3 so I got MW3 for that. I hated Ops at first but then it grew on me. I would love it if they would have Wager matches in MW3 but probably not.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I will say this, Black Ops gave us what is IMO the best multiplayer map I've ever played in a fps: Nuketown. My other favorites are Construct and Guardian from Halo 3, and Rundown in MW2.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
I will say this, Black Ops gave us what is IMO the best multiplayer map I've ever played in a fps: Nuketown. My other favorites are Construct and Guardian from Halo 3, and Rundown in MW2.

Nuketown is an all time great that is for sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Agreed. Nuketown is a great map and wager matches are good. Best thing about Black Ops was they learned from CS:source and brought in Gun Game which i love. Otherwise the game was a huge disapointment to me. it felt like pre MW1 in game play and graphics in my opinion. I am just glad Infinity Ward is on MW3.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
yup nuketown is popular, so popular everyone keeps voting for it.
god damn it i hate nuketown, too small.
hazard is a good map.
and black ops is gonna die as soon as MW3 come out.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
BF3 > MW3

any day of the week

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

yeah BF3 with many glitches and waiting too long to get in a multiplayer match.
MW3 which isn't out yet is already better than BF3.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
yup nuketown is popular, so popular everyone keeps voting for it.
god damn it i hate nuketown, too small.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
BF3 > MW3

any day of the week

I've never played BF before. I hear it's very good though. To say that one game is better than the other, really relies on your personal preferences... unless you're trying to compare games like MW3 to something like Nintendogs, then it's obvious which is the better game.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by Gwampo
BF3 > MW3

any day of the week

I've never played BF before. I hear it's very good though. To say that one game is better than the other, really relies on your personal preferences... unless you're trying to compare games like MW3 to something like Nintendogs, then it's obvious which is the better game.

No doubt Nintendogs blows it away.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I will probably get it, but BO turned me off for a while, I think i've got better games coming my way.
Will have to see it first I think, to make sure they sorted spawning issues and server issues.

top topics

join