It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth is going on in this guys head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was browsing the Daily Mail when I read this article.

Russian Grave Robber

What on earth goes through someones head to make them do something like this, and what is wrong with me that I have this gruesome urge in wanting to see the results of his actions.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Can you imagine what his parents thought when they walked in and saw that?

I wonder if it had anything to do with his genius... his vast knowledge of history...

He is said to speak 13 languages and have a vast knowledge of history - on which he used to lecture at a local museum.

Seems, in some extreme way, it could have.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I shudder to think what went through the minds of his parents, there isn't going to be much you can say other than edge towards the door hoping to make it in case...well you get the idea!

I imagine the Police, Prosecutors, and anyone else caught up in this aren't going to sleep easily for some while!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not wishing to distract from the basic story, but the Daily Mail's shoddy reporting just begs for correction.

Anatoly Moskvina dug up the corpses from hundreds of cemeteries and took them to his small, three-bedroom flat in Nizhny Novgorod, according to local media.

If the sad Mr Moskivina “dug up corpses from hundreds of cemeteries”, then why did he end up with less than 30 corpses adorning his macabre house? Logic says that he should also have hundreds of corpses.

To the OP. I am sure some people will call this “art”. I bet that’s his defence.

Regards

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
some people are just f***ed up in the head

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Not wishing to distract from the basic story, but the Daily Mail's shoddy reporting just begs for correction.

Anatoly Moskvina dug up the corpses from hundreds of cemeteries and took them to his small, three-bedroom flat in Nizhny Novgorod, according to local media.

If the sad Mr Moskivina “dug up corpses from hundreds of cemeteries”, then why did he end up with less than 30 corpses adorning his macabre house? Logic says that he should also have hundreds of corpses.

To the OP. I am sure some people will call this “art”. I bet that’s his defence.

Regards

Precisely what I was wondering.

I think it's a bit of confusion on the part of the website reporting this news.

What I believe it means to say is that he had been going to over 750 cemetaries for a long time, sleeping in graves or coffins or on graveyard benches, probably while awake talking to buried corpses or whatever it is one does when they have this "fetish" for lack of a better term, and then it progressed to the point where he began digging up graves and ended when he was discovered, at such time he had 26 of them in his home.

top topics

join