It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LSU v. Alabama - Oh, it's on!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Feel free to post your predictions, pontifications, hype, trash talk, jokes, videos, etc. All within the T&C of course and all in good fun.

Tigers are gonna SPANK 'bama! So take it like a man Saban!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

LSU 34 - BAMA 17
Bama has no idea what the Mad Hatter has in store for them.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Woot!

27-17 LSU.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This week, you can find countless previews breaking down the game between No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama. Offense vs. defense. Home vs. road. Coach vs. coach. It's all the same. But this is the only game preview with the guts to compare the teams across 10 random and completely irrelevant categories.

espn.go.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My boss is a HUGE LSU fan (he went to college there)

He invited me and my family over to watch the game tommorow and asked who I was rooting for.
And I knowing that his entire household are LSU fans I ofcourse said Im going for Bama.

He said now are you a fan of Alabama or are you rooting for them just out of spite to my LSU love.
I told him I dont really lay any claim with either team but I always love alittle friendly rivalry at a game at someones house. (its no fun when theres no trash talking going on
)

So he told me I could eat dinner with his dog insted of at the table because Im going for bama just to have the house rivalry. He said he would have no problem if I was actually a Bama fan but hes not cool with it being just for spite.

So, I obliged to root for LSU until yesterday I found out my wife has a BAma shirt and likes the team, So now out of assosiation I can go as a Bama fan because my wife is a fan.

Let the games and trash talking begin!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...you are rooting for 'bama based on the lone fact that your wife has a 'bama shirt even though your boss is a huge LSU fan and you're going to be at his house!!??

Get back to me on Monday and I'll help you search the want ads for a new job!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

LSU v. Alabama - Oh, it's on!!!

Oh, how I wish it were on in Jan as the BCS National C'ship instead of now...

And I know you Tiger and Crimson Tide Fans want your match immediately...I will definitely be watching

Right now, I gotta say: ROLL TIDE!

Only because I want Trent Richardson to win the Heisman Trophy which will be good for the SEC in the end, right?

Well, maybe we'll be getting p'w'owned by you in the SEC C'ships if %$@#@#$%^Spurrier loses soon enough.

~A Junkyard Dawg

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Well, as they're both SEC West - that's not going to happen. This is as good as it gets. Looks like it might be some lesser undefeated team like Boise State or something v. one of the two. What a joke. Blame BCS.

edit on 4/11/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh, I am blaming the BCS...one of the biggest conspiracies known to NCAA sports!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm taking Alabama! I need 'Bama to win...I got several friends that graduated from LSU, all they ever do is throw salt in my wounds after an Aggie loss...An LSU defeat will give me great satisfaction and it would be a great kickoff to my B-day celebration.

Alabama 31, LSU 28

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

AWWWW. I'm sorry your B-Day wish won't come true. AL is going down! Better bake a cake, put some candles on it and try again!

Seriously though, Happy Birthday!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Agree with you Aggie Man since I'm your Aggie Woman.....Happy Birthday baby!! I love you!
edit on 4-11-2011 by LeatherNLace because: spacing issue

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I got Bama usurping LSU from the top spot by ten just based on the whooping both teams put on my Beloved Gators this year. The Gators just figured its time to give the spotlight to our retarded little brothers in the SEC while we figure out what to do without Tebow!
I don't like Bama at all put I HATE lsu and their little kitty mascot.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I saw this and thought you might like it (of course it is edited to meet T&C):

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just under 3 hours til kick off.

I can't take it! I can't even drink to take the edge off!

LES GEAUX!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
9-6 LSU

I can't decide if it was a good game or if it sucked. But I'll take it.

i.imgur.com...

LoL!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is there anywhere to watch the games after they occur? I have no TV and I'd like to watch this one and the Georgia game.
Thanks,
spec

new topics

top topics

join