It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
usa also supports and trains pkk/pejak terrorists. It is like one of their units.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to ANY post by BRITWARRIOR

Can you stop parotting the MSM BS we all know already?

How is Iran creating problems in the region? Most of the problems in that region are caused by the USA and NATO, and the ones that aren't, are not caused by Iran.

Go find yourself some other boogieman.

I wouldn't even disagree with Iran building a nuke now as deterrent to all this agression as of late, since if it came down to actually using it, things would have escalated too far already anyway, and not likely by the hands of Iran.

Could you stop "parroting" conspiracy BS without a single shred of evidence like there facts?

Was it cause by the US when radical Islamists murdered thousands?, to which the Iranians echo most of that same rhetoric? was it Israel who funded trained & supplied terrorists to launch rocket attacks on Iran?

How is Iran creating problems in the region? Most of the problems in that region are caused by the USA and NATO, and the ones that aren't, are not caused by Iran.

Oh and now NATO to huh? it just gets better & better with you brainwashed conspiracy nuts, so NATO are causing a problem in the region for helping to liberate the people of Libya from a murderous lunatic?

It helps just to stick to fact rather then make things up to support an agenda

Go find yourself some other boogieman.

And you my friend,

"Liberated Lybia from a murderous lunatic"

That didnt wan't a central bank, like Iran.

It's the only "crime" these countries are comitting.

Open your eyes. If it was really about "the people" the first thing western nations would do would NOT be setting up a centralised banking system in Lybia, but take care of the people within the country they INVADED!!

Follow the money and turn off your TV.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The youth of Iran would love nothing more than to have FREEDOMS. They would love to have DEMOCRACY!

I still love to have more freedom. But the problem is that US is just advertising that US is a country of freedom and democracy. It is as good as , reading stories for children.

1.May be Iranians do not enjoy much freedom , but US will not provide the Freedom we recommend . it will bring us more luxuries than true realities like freedom and justice.In the invaded countries , people would have a freedom to choose between more TV channels while they claim the same lies. In the invaded countries , Americans who commit crimes are not judged as other citizens are judged. That means there is no definition of justice. conclusion : US is not bringing justice and freedom for other countries.

2. Interacting with American people through my 5 months in ATS has learned me that American people are like birds kept in a cage while they are in a jungle. There is freedom , but everyone is forced to mind his/her own little business. There is no much time to mind other things than their own business. conclusion : Americans are not enjoying freedom and justice in America.

Final conclusion : We don't trust America to help us have more freedom and justice. + US is just thinking about resources in Middle East.

And if you asked them about what good comes from their current Puppet of a leader whom the Religious Leadership pulls the strings....constantly confronting the United States....they would all agree it serves no purpose other than to make life harder for them.

Maybe he is puppet , even though he has shown us that he is not following all recommendations our leader provide. Suppose he is a puppet , it is much better to be a puppet of Zionist lobby which chooses who to come who to go in America. Zionist are not are friends . they don't like our ideology for it doesn't support their interests.

+ there are some Iranian-fools who think America is supporting them for who they are . They are not aware that there is an awaiting wolf who will attack them in the dawn , while they are asleep.

+ I know that America is a country that is run by the elites. The 1 %.

Finally final conclusion , American army is not welcome in Iran like it is in Iraq.
edit on 7/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So did Iran finally duff up the documents, or are they still just waving around some paper and making claims?

Sorry, been busy all freakin' weekend to keep up on earthshattering news like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

US War Path against Iran Not about Nukes or Oil, but for Armageddon

TEHRAN (FNA)- Senior US strategists and former administration officials said the US opposition and war rhetoric against Iran does not derive from the White House concern about Iran's nuclear progress or even dominating oil resources in the Middle-East, but is rooted in the fact that Washington wants to defeat its main foe in Armageddon through a preemptive strike today before Iran becomes a superpower.

The Insider reports that "the CIA is preparing for a major campaign of stirring up trouble in Iran, and the Pentagon is planning massive air strikes on strategic targets on the ground."

The front page of today's edition of The Times newspaper quotes a "senior official" in the US government. The source was supposed to be anonymous, but he uses the familiar rhetoric of Paul Wolfowitz.

Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Defense Secretary, speaks on behalf of the "Project for the New American Century", a right-wing militant group which writes policy and strategy for the Bush administration.

The Canadian website said in a report, "They lied about the reasons for the conquest of Iraq and Afghanistan, and now they expect us to believe them about Iran."

The late William Cooper who was a former US Naval Officer suggested that elites in America's political-military-industrial complex are seeking to re-enact the Christian Bible's Book of Revelation. This implies that Western interests are simply using "nukes" to rationalize a desire to act out their "God complex" that seeking to fulfill "God's plan" in relationship to "the Apocalypse".

In the Book of Revelation, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven." (Luke 23:10-11). Here we see the uncontested power of the antichrist, and senior US strategists and administration officials believe that Iran will be the antichrist, while Iranians believe that the US and Zionists will be the Antichrist.

It is interesting to know that there are hundreds of prophecies in all divine books showing that Iranians will be in God's front where Jesus will also be present after his reappearance on Earth, and the US and Zionists will help the Antichrist.

Yet, all prophecies in divine books have mentioned that the Armageddon will start with Antichrist attacking the other side

Iranian VP Congratulates Muslim Counterparts on Eid al-Adha

I am impatiently waiting to see "who's fooling who"

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

And I'm impatiently waiting to see these documents. Your post didn't answer the dude's question.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

And I'm impatiently waiting to see these documents. Your post didn't answer the dude's question.

My answers are clear more or less. But he won't accept my answers and he won't stop labeling me.

When I said , it is humanistic reply of you , he switched back to his late state.

It won't help solving any problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Yes indeed, History clearly shows that we were both wrong. Why should we bother flogging a dead horse?
We could, and should respect our differences and move forward.

Set an example for Humanity No Less. That is what it will take to be True Leaders.

This burden requires one to leave their Ego at the station, and Risk their Reputation as well.

These are the Stakes. In God , and each other, We Trust. Otherwise, all is built on sand.

You know well, The Ocean and The Media will wash that away.

Best Regards

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes, and as I had mentioned, Any Intelligent Human in The World who has studied history,
understands with respect that Persia(Iran) is The Cradle of Civilization.

Thank you for the Wonderful pictures of The Scroll. Please share more.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The People of The United States of America do Not wish to interfere with the internal Social Processes
of Iran so to speak. But we do wish that all of The Citizens of Iran have the Tools they need to operate
on a level playing field. Facebook is just one of those tools.There are many more. Please understand,
that Facebook (and Social Networking Sites,) are not Exclusive to The U.S. These sites are Free to
access to The World at large, and are by no means directed towards the population of Iran as a means
for disruption or dischord. The Will of The People of The World has been Heard.

Best to You and your Countrymen. Thanks for your reply

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That is a very good question, but I do not think you will like the answer.
The Iranian People should have should have deported all of the Staff of The American Embassy.
As well as any other Foreign Embassies as Required.(Need I Specify?)
For at that moment, they had The Power to do so.

Furthermore, they could have set into motion A Vote of No Confidence, or at least a Referrendum.
This, the Iranian People ended up doing anyway,regardless.

In Hindsight, I realise everything is easier to evaluate than in "The Heat of the Moment."
However, International Law and the Sovereign of an Embassy is The Playing Field that we ALL Recognize.
Again, Shall we delve into details, or move on forward for The People of The World?
There are Nuclear Options Engaged Here. It is no longer time for Tit for Tat, and He did,She did.
There must be Full Transparency. That is the incontrovertible path to Immunity.
Only then will The Mirror reflect the truth.

Imagine the country of Iran being unconditionally defended by The United States of America .
That would change The World. As far off on the Horizon that destination appears, I still believe
it to be on the path of "The Pursuit of Happiness," as mentioned in The Constitiution of The United States
of America.

P.S. As so this is not taken out of context, We will always unconditionally defend "The Mount of Olives."
In fact, it is in all of our best interests that a Nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East does not
Occur. It is in your interest as well, because it is not only Dangerous, but Expensive on so many levels
as well. Best Regards

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

My answers are clear more or less. But he won't accept my answers and he won't stop labeling me.

When I said , it is humanistic reply of you , he switched back to his late state.

More like "less".

I'm just waiting to see the documents. The link you provided doesn't show them

So, where are they??

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

More like "less".

I'm just waiting to see the documents. The link you provided doesn't show them

So, where are they??

Denying is the easiest thing in this world.

And it is easy to say , "I believe none of your words".

Then why do you attempt writing it ?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Denying is the easiest thing in this world.

And it is easy to say , "I believe none of your words".

Then why do you attempt writing it ?

Where are the documents?

Your thread it titled, "Finally, Iran displays 2 documents on US role in sponsoring terrorism", yet I still haven't seen anything.

Iran said they had turned them over to the Swiss, and that was it.

So, where are they?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Where are the documents?

Your thread it titled, "Finally, Iran displays 2 documents on US role in sponsoring terrorism", yet I still haven't seen anything.

Iran said they had turned them over to the Swiss, and that was it.

So, where are they?

patience, Iran has not finished typing them up yet

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
patience, Iran has not finished typing them up yet

All I want to see is Document One and Document Two, both clearly spelling out the role of the US in sponsoring terrorism. Nothing fancy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

All I want to see is Document One and Document Two, both clearly spelling out the role of the US in sponsoring terrorism. Nothing fancy.

They have ordered more ink, it should be delivered in a few weeks. Well, hopefully just before Christmas. Definitely maybe before the end of March....

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join