It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Well Yes, Family comes first. Do you propose another method?

Its all in the bloodlines. In this case, The Red,White,and Blue Bloodlines.

We have also opened our arms to New Bloodlines by the Millions.

But we will not tolerate Extortion. By The way, Storming an Embassy and taking Hostages

is about the Lowest Form of Diplomacy possible.. An "Embassy" is a Sovereign, no matter what country

in The World. This is a "Granted" understanding of International Law.If a said Country has Concerns

of "Spies" , By all means Deport them. But to take a Whole Embassy Hostage, for 444 days,

well that just reaks of Gutter Mentality.

Like I said, We all make mistakes. Lets hope that we can set an example for The World with a good deal

more "Class" this next time around. Wouldn't You Agree?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

This is all true. Any country against the United States will be targeted by the US, either directly or indirectly. This much we have figured out, although many do not want to believe it. Those people need to wake up because that is how our government operates.

This is why we are here for. To help them understand other nations and other culture.

But I think that they are just technology users. They think they are civilized but at the same time they are hungry for war.

What we see here ? except Fascism. ?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

But we will not tolerate Extortion. By The way, Storming an Embassy and taking Hostages

is about the Lowest Form of Diplomacy possible.. An "Embassy" is a Sovereign, no matter what country

in The World. This is a "Granted" understanding of International Law.If a said Country has Concerns

I am not saying that it was alright , I want you to be a just judge. I just want you to be just.

*. Iranians had reached a point they had been wishing to reach for 25 years. They were getting near.

*. American spies are planning to return Shah to Iran and make him the king by force

*. American governors don't respect international laws. They simply break it and do as they will. They invade where they want.

*. An "Embassy" is a Sovereign, no matter what country

What should have Iranian done that day ?

should they have sit there and watched as their result of 25 years for revolution , simply be ignored by the US govt ?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I'm hoping to see the US govt in shame after attacking it's own people in 9/11 and Iraq , Afghanistan and libya invasion.

After imposing poverty and chaos to those nations.

After taking out the resources of Iraq and Afghanistan.

After dropping nuclear bomb on Japaneses civilians.

After hitting Iranian civilian airplane.

Amen to that!

It is not too soon to see some shame on US govt.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Women use themselves, they have a choice unlike in your nation.

I see that they have a choice between being poor and alone , and being whore and rich.

a choice between having nothing to feed their baby , and selling their body.

They are modern slaves in the new era of the united states.

But still , they are slaves for money.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Is that the propaganda that your undemocratically elected government tells you? Women can do what ever they choose to do in the West, they can be a politician or they can be a judge or they can be an underwear model, that is their choice and they should be allowed to choose for themselves.

Your nation treats women like a second class species and they are your mans slave. The sooner the West crushes Iran the better.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Is that the propaganda that your undemocratically elected government tells you?

No, That is why I am on ATS , to seek the truth for my3elf.

Women can do what ever they choose to do in the West, they can be a politician or they can be a judge or they can be an underwear model, that is their choice and they should be allowed to choose for themselves.

That is why I see more woman politicians than men. I mean I know that there is freedom in US , but people are more oppressed to enjoy the freedom.

You can read this thread of mine , I made in mt earlier days in ATS. my 3rd thread :

why are you americans so silent ?

I know that there is freedom in US , but the oppression is much more and the force will take you the other way.

ETS : As American people told me.

edit on 5/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The people in the US think that they are oppressed because they have never lived under a true dictatorship. American people have themselves to blame for the so called oppressions because they keep voting in the idiots in Washington. Iran is a beautiful country and the educated people of Iran are nice people. Your government and their extreme execution of Islam is waht makes Iran a problem. They cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons because they are not a balanced enough government to be trusted with them.

When your people actually start getting the government they voted for then maybe just maybe it could be considered.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by michael1983l

It is better than a nation who uses women as tools for financial interest. I mean look at your TV , they are always seducing men in a very new satanic way. They are the source of Sadism and Masochism. Happy hell day.

Do more investigation , more than watching movies.

It is written that there should be four men saying that they have seen that woman was having sex . And as the woman denies those accusation , she is free of charge.

It is this simple. + I will make a thread about this and I shout the mouth of lie spreaders , soon.

End of debate.
edit on 5/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Are you impyling America uses women for financial gain?Seducing men in a satanic way?WTF dude?Are you that brainwashed? Or are you just trolling?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning the US's actions towards Iran, nor do I condone Iran's attitude towards the US.

I do know for a fact that allied(?) personnel are inside Iran as we speak, if they're just watching or planning on doing more I don't know.

I personally don't call this terrorism, yet Iran will, hence my comment on what different people define 'terrorism' as.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

The people in the US think that they are oppressed because they have never lived under a true dictatorship. American people have themselves to blame for the so called oppressions because they keep voting in the idiots in Washington. Iran is a beautiful country and the educated people of Iran are nice people. Your government and their extreme execution of Islam is waht makes Iran a problem. They cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons because they are not a balanced enough government to be trusted with them.

I think they have shown more balance than the US and the USSR, and many European nations.
How many countries has Iran invaded these last two centuries? And whose fault is it that they went from one oppressive regime to another?

What you dont seem to understand is that the reason why these dictators, hardliners, stay in power because they have an excuse to be in power. As long as they can point to a threat, a good portion of the people will support them.

And the US is doing a very good job of imposing that threat on many of these countries.
The US is an empire with military bases all over the world forcing down its brand of culture down people's throat.

Sometimes I wonder if its a game of, 'you threaten me, I threaten you, this way we can keep our populations in check, and ourselves in power.'

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

The current leader of Iran did not get voted back in by his people but he stayed anyway. The US foreign policy is suspect but the countries they have targeted have been nations without a democratic government. If you do not want the US to attack, then allow your people to freely choose its own government.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by MamaJ

"We have a hundred unbeatable documents on the US role in directing terror and terrorists in Iran and the region," Ayatollah Khamenei said on Wednesday

I notice the OP mentions 9/11 too...

I fear that the above quote will be ignored by the vast majority.

Nah. I won't ignore the quote - I'll just wait to see if they can produce the documents.

I noticed that the Fars report claimed their existence, but didn't actually show them...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Likely, they're just as contrived as the story about the Iranian bomb attempt, but perhaps there will be something to this.

Likely, also, that his actions will put the U.S. government one step closer to bombing the crap out of Iran.

Nah. This appears to be a chess move to stave off an attack, not provoke one. If an attack were to happen now, folks would be screaming bloody murder that the US is trying to "destroy the evidence".

I wouldn't buy any real estate in Tehran after the due date for the docs arrival in Switzerland, though...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I have a feeling that his definition of terrorism is vastly different to what you and many define terrorism as...

That's my take, too... in the same way that the Soviets used to call US Special Forces "mercenaries" back during the Cold War.

We used to have a saying - "one man's guerrilla is another man's freedom fighter". In other words, what any one individual is perceived as has a lot to do with the eyes doing the perceiving.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I understand. I bet Iranian and Isreali citizens are the ones that are really terrified though. Probably more Iranian. I mean the civilians there are hearing a nuclear power saying they need to strike preemptively. Imagine sleeping on that knowledge. Still though, I imagine a lot of Isreali's aren't keen on their government saying something that amounts to war and is pretty much an attempt to get a country to attack them so they can take said country out.
Sucks for all the people..

Sucks they still have to live in fear of their governments actions.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

How much do you know about Islamic Revolution and history of terror in Iran ?

I know that during that "revolution" they took several US citizens hostage and held and tortured them. Not just citizens, but DIPLOMATIC staff, in violation of international conventions. I've had no use for Persians ever since. Some people claim they'll "never forget" this or that, but I really don't. my memory for such things rivals that of even Arabs, who still carry on about the Crusades like they just happened yesterday.

Probably not the best idea to continually remind Americans of the events surrounding the Islamic Revolution in Iran, especially if you're trying to drum up support for Iran.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gatto
Good thread, OP.

This is gonna get ugly... The US is not going to let Iran submit their "proof" and Iran is not going to let the US invade them. All-in-all - an ugly scenario.

Relax.

Ain't no way the US is going to "invade" Iran. That's not a logical or even sane military move.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Iran is calling us terrorists huh?

Isn't that about like the Klansman calling someone else a racist?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Likely, they're just as contrived as the story about the Iranian bomb attempt, but perhaps there will be something to this.

Likely, also, that his actions will put the U.S. government one step closer to bombing the crap out of Iran.

Or they've simply been sitting on these docs for years and are using them in defense to the USA's false allegations.

They're a defensive nation, they respond with documents, the USA with bombs (likely)

Says enough..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join