It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

Displaying one of the documents proving the United States' role in terrorism, Jalili said, "We claim on the basis of corroborative documents that the United States is the main suspect, and rather the main culprit, in violation of human rights."

"The US dreams for returning to Iran will not come true," he added.

He also declared that the Islamic Republic of Iran will officially file a lawsuit at the UN against the US for terrorism, adding that "Tehran will prosecute the US for terrorist measures".

"These documents will be presented to the Swiss ambassador to Tehran today," he continued.

On Wednesday Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei announced that Iran would release a hundred corroborative documents substantiating Washington's role in supporting and sponsoring terrorist activities in Iran and the region.

The remarks by the Iranian Supreme Leader came after the US in a new plot against Iran alleged that Tehran wanted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

On October 11, US officials alleged Iran's Quds Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) plotted to kill the Saudi ambassador to Washington by hiring assassins from a Mexican drug cartel for $1.5 million.

An Iranian-American car salesman accused of involvement in the plot pleaded not guilty in a New York court last week.

Tehran said the claim meant to tarnish its "good relations" with Saudi Arabia and also distract the world attention from anti-capitalism protests in the US.

Source

I'm hoping to see the US govt in shame after attacking it's own people in 9/11 and Iraq , Afghanistan and libya invasion.

After imposing poverty and chaos to those nations.

After taking out the resources of Iraq and Afghanistan.

After dropping nuclear bomb on Japaneses civilians.

After hitting Iranian civilian airplane.

It is not too soon to see some shame on US govt.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Saeed Jalili made the revelations on US terror moves against Iran on Friday during a ceremony marking the takeover anniversary of the US embassy in Tehran by Iranian students in 1979.

The revelations came a day after Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei described the US as the great terrorist in the world.

We possess one hundred pieces of irrefutable evidence that reveal the US role in directing terrorists for conducting acts of terror in Iran and the region, said Ayatollah Khamenei in an address to thousands of Iranian students on Wednesday.

Ayatollah Khamenei added that Iran will bring shame to the US, advocates of terrorism and the so-called defenders of human rights through the publication of the evidence.

In November 1979, less than a year after the victory of the Islamic Revolution that toppled a US-backed monarchy, Iranian university students calling themselves "students following the line of [the late] Imam [Khomeini]" seized the US embassy in Tehran, which they referred to as 'the den of spies.'

The students justified the takeover by insisting that the compound had become a center of espionage that engaged in planning to overthrow the nascent Islamic Republic establishment in Iran.

The students occupying the embassy later published documents proving that the compound was indeed engaged in schemes and measures to overthrow Iran's Islamic system.

Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Iran's Documents Substantiate US Role in Terrorism against Iran, Region (2)

TEHRAN (FNA)- Tehran's documents prove the US sponsors and directs terrorists and provides them with financial backup against the world countries, Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Secretary Saeed Jalili said after displaying two documents implicating US involvement in acts of terror against Iran on Friday.

Addressing hundreds of thousands of ralliers attending the November 4th rallies in Tehran marking the takeover of the US embassy in 1979, Jalili, who was carrying two large folders of documents on the US direct role in terrorism, said the US accusation about Iran's involvement in a plot to assassinate the Saudi envoy in Washington is just a "escape ahead".

"In addition to whatever we have released about the United States' support for terrorist grouplets during the last two years, we will release two collections of new documents and will present these documents to courts," he added.

"I display two documents from these two folders and ask what relationship there is between terrorists and the US. The question is why terrorists believe that they are tasked with targeting those countries and individuals who are in the list of sanctions," he added.

He reiterated that terrorists are directed and led by the US, and continued, "The United States intends to target the countries and individuals who are against the United States through directing terrorists."

"The documents that we have display that the United States not only directs terrorists, but also directs them and provides them with financial support against the other countries' facilities and infrastructures," Jalili stressed.

"These documents show the US administration's paralysis and helplessness," he said.

"On the anniversary of the November 4th, we summon the Swiss ambassador to Tehran and present him these documents and Iran's ambassador to the UN will in a formal letter ask the UN Secretary-General to provide other countries with the documents on the United States' management and financial backup for terrorists and put the judicial prosecution of the US administration on (the UN) agenda based on conventions," Jalili reiterated.

"The Iranian judiciary will launch proceedings on this case and will pursue the case to the end" that is when the US is tried for its terrorist activities, he added.

He further pointed to the anti-capitalism protests in the US, and said the 99 percenters in the US will not allow the White House to escape ahead through hostile moves.

"We support the 99 percenters who are opposing the US policies at home and abroad with our maximum power and strength and we will prosecute the US statesmen."

He reminded that Iran's claims are not new, and that "the US allegations about Iran's involvement in terrorism are just a response to the measures Iran has taken against the US state-sponsored terrorism during the last two years".

source

Any comment about what will happen next ?
edit on 4/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The U.S. representatives will get up and walk out?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is really sad. I wonder if they have any documents or proof about 9/11? If they do have much more to expose then I am now certain my Government will kill them before the word gets out just how corrupt Washington really is. I am so ashamed of my Government. I want my Country back.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

The U.S. representatives will get up and walk out?

IMO he will do , as they always walk out as Ahmadinejad starts his speech.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

"We have a hundred unbeatable documents on the US role in directing terror and terrorists in Iran and the region," Ayatollah Khamenei said on Wednesday

I notice the OP mentions 9/11 too...

I fear that the above quote will be ignored by the vast majority.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
After reading the thread title, I clicked the link hoping to see the 2 documents. Oh well, maybe they will eventually show them to us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think you are right. People will only see what they want to see most of the time. My son asked me the other day, "If ww3 breaks out will we move to another country". I had no clue what to say. I mean.... I can barely afford to feed them much less move. I can't move after the fact and I sure can't leave my parents and the rest of my family but the fear is kicking in that this may indeed happen and I am completely powerless. The thought of seeing my kids suffer is getting to me this morning.
I usually do not fear anything but I can't help fearing this is going to come to a head sooner than later and it will be the innocent who suffer the most. *Sigh*

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The US helped al qaeda to take down Gaddafi. The US gov being in bed with terrorism is nothing new

link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Mama, I feel your pain. The body of people who run our once great country are so corrupt, that I fear that there is no hope left. With the media complicit it appears that even if someone were to come forward with a kernel of truth, he would either be immediately discredited or suicided. What makes me so angry, is the fact that the vast majority of americans are being manipulated by a few, evil people. One should never quit before the race is run, so I've chosen to fight back here at ats. These creeps that have chosen to aid the 'enemy' (truth), should not be allowed to go unchallenged. Try to keep your chin up.

link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
After reading the thread title, I clicked the link hoping to see the 2 documents. Oh well, maybe they will eventually show them to us.

I was hoping to see them, too. The sources were just articles from an Iranian talking-head saying they were going to turn them over to the Swiss.

I guess they are just waiting for the ink to dry on them. Anyone here gonna question that the "documents" will be forged? Nah....Iran wouldn't do anything like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Iran will be attacked?

That's one way to get rid of the evidence if true..

link   

So is he basically saying that our government creates and directs terrorists that are supposedly are enemy? They go into countries that members of the government have beef with, and we use our allies AKA fake enemies to justify an invasion of that country?

This whole thing is a bombshell. This is going to make Clintons scandal, Watergate, and our government running drugs look like a picnic.

But the mainstream media propaganda is in full effect, people are so blinded by the biased reporting that they already have the blinders on. It seems that the Iranians who plan to release these documents proving that the US is involved in terrorism are actually the good guys in this fight, but once they're released, how many Americans will believe it?

Will it be labeled slanderous propaganda? Will it be completely silenced, and will a full-on media blackout be in effect? I fear that's a possibility, so I say save the documents once they're released, and don't allow this information to be suppressed if what they say is true.

Don't be suprised if some "terrorist" blows up the location that has those documents.
edit on 4-11-2011 by TupacShakur because:

link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I hope that none of these happen. I man war. lately , I made a thread about war and is ugliest thing in the planet. I mean an average person will live for 70-80 years on this planet.

But they decide to destroy the planet and other lives to get more beneficiaries.

Those are the people of greed which I dislike most.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I want to see those documents they would have to be pretty damning for Iran to be able to put forward to the UN. That said everyone is so terryfied of the US that many will be cowards and stay silent. Well i aint afraid of saying it and have been for ages, the UK and US government are run by "international terrorists"!!!! There said it again!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Likely, they're just as contrived as the story about the Iranian bomb attempt, but perhaps there will be something to this.

Likely, also, that his actions will put the U.S. government one step closer to bombing the crap out of Iran.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Everyone knows how sneeky America can be

It will be interesting to see how far this goes.

Good find op

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Iran will be attacked?

That's one way to get rid of the evidence if true..

Iran has always been under pressure from US govt after the Islamic Revolution. and that

He reminded that Iran's claims are not new,

So , Iran has been waiting for an appropriate time to deflect the accusations.

After the recent accusation on Iran , while there was OWS going on US , Iran decided to reveal these documents to hit America back.

In this situation it is least likely that US will attack Iran. Because people don't believe the USG and it is always the ordinary people who go to he fronts.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Iran doesn't have to produce anything. It's all at the fbi and other alphabet soup agencies. The fbi even admits to causing the first wtc attack, setting it up, and letting it happen. Or do you actually think the tsa, sticking its hands down an 8 yr-old boy's pants, is actually protecting freedom? The federal reserve said either pass the bill or markets will fall and there iwll be martial law....that's not terrorism? :shakes head: Anyone who's waiting for iran to produce documents is a fool and least likely to admit that the US is a terrorist state if Iran actually does produce some documents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join