It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK and US draw up joint plan to attack Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

UK and US draw up joint plan to attack Iran.

www.eutimes.net

The UK and U.S. are drawing up plans to attack Iran amid growing tensions in the Middle East, it was claimed last night.

Barack Obama and David Cameron are preparing for war after reports that Iran now has enough enriched uranium for four nuclear weapons.

Yesterday it was revealed that Tel Aviv had successfully test-fired a rocket capable of carrying a nuclear warhead which could strike Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ok, first off apologies for yet another Iran war thread however i believe this to be a new development.

So it is confirmed a war with Iran is being mapped out and with all the anti-Iran propaganda it seems almost inevitable. I have no idea what our 'leaders' think they are playing at but this has gone on for far too long.

Their are good pictures within the article depicting possible attack routes and a map of Iran's major nuclear facilities.

ETA: The Pictures;

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/11/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
As a US citizen I find this to be very concerning and I hope and pray all of our leaders will be smarter than they have shown in previous days/years but sadly I do not see this to be the case.

I have so many thoughts that are conflicting. One side of me wishes ill will to the leaders of war mongering, yet two wrongs do not make a right.

The feeling is such a helpless one. I worry about my kids so much and I have no idea what this will do to them if they even have a future left.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
So it is confirmed a war with Iran is being mapped out...

Uh, no. It is not confirmed, it is CLAIMED.

reply to post by BarmyBilly

How credible is this source? I'm unfamiliar with it. It states that there was a "claim" that Iran would be attacked, but it doesn't say who made the claim... The illustrations look like a grade-schooler drew them... I'd like to know the origins of this story before I respond...
edit on 11/4/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It must be too early for me. I can't seem to locate any indication within the facts of the article which account for the headline they used.

I understand this is how the global 'movers and shakers' a.k.a. the "puppet masters" engineer public opinion, but even this seems less than a well-thought-out effort.

Where is this plan, and who exactly is 'drawing it up'?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So much for those that said Israel should go it alone..

Looks like they want to sit back and send in their little biatches instead..

Why waste Israeli lives when you can send in Brits and Yanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Funny how all the places on that map also coincide with Iran's oil pipeline and oil refineries. Seriously doubt that there are that many nuke sites in a country that just started dabbling in nuclear energy. Here is a link to the Iran oil and gas network to see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If you were going to take out a rogue countrys nuclear sites
Would'nt you keep it quiet?
I think it's a bluff so Iran #s their pants.
Hopefully

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

This is pretty gd interesting, dude. Very nice catch.

Take out key points of the oil-related infrastructure, and inconvenience any nations who rely on it for their energy needs. After the dust clears, swoop in, make a killing rebuilding and administering the pipelines and refineries, and then set up shop again.

Or, Iran tends to cluster their energy-related industries together, which actually also makes a lot of sense. In which case, fallout along the pipeline would be a secondary consideration, and an unfortunate side-effect.
edit on 4-11-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Funny how all the places on that map also coincide with Iran's oil pipeline and oil refineries. Seriously doubt that there are that many nuke sites in a country that just started dabbling in nuclear energy. Here is a link to the Iran oil and gas network to see for yourself.

Here's my try at illustrating your point.....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yeah call me crazy, but those maps are just too close to be coincidences for me. You would think that I was a member on some conspiracy site or something.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I read somewhere earlier that China were to possibly bailout Europe!!

Is this gonna stop China interfering if the UK goto Iran to war?

I'd say it will stop China getting involved because they would lose a lot of cash!!

Shame i can't seem to find the News Article now.

EDIT, Actually i just found some links:

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.scotsman.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 4-11-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

How credible is this source?

eutimes is not a credible site in any way shape or form, but they copied and pasted this verbatim from the daily mail, which is marginally more reputable

new topics

top topics

join