It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swift Boat Vet Gets 40M$ From Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
BOUGHT BY BUSH

I knew the truth would come out.
Another big purchase by yours truly. Does this bother anyone else?

[edit on 2-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
And they tried to paint this guy as unpartisan!

As the Washington Post reports, Rear Admiral William L. Schachte Jr., the man who claims Kerry was not under fire when he received his first Purple Heart, is a top lobbyist for a defense contractor that recently won a $40 million grant from the Bush administration. According to a March 18 legal filing by Schachte's firm, Blank Rome, Schachte was one of the lobbyists working for FastShip's effort to secure federal contracts.2 On Feb. 2, FastShip announced the Bush administration had awarded it $40 million.3

Schachte has other connections to the Bush administration. The Washington Post notes David Norcross, Schachte's colleague in the Washington office of Blank Rome, is chairman of this week's Republican convention in New York.4 Records show that Schachte gave $1,000 to Bush's 2000 and 2004 campaigns.5 Additionally, Schachte helped organize veterans' efforts against Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and for Bush in the 2000 South Carolina primary.6

Where's that ATSNN thread on this bought shill? It needs UPDATING in the lead post!!!

Paging Valhall. Comst hither please.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ha, ha, ha, only blind people were defending bush for his link to this good for nothing group.

I have been following these people trail for a while, and there you got it the truth will set you free.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
dgtempe...great find my friend! Thanks for the information. Everything that is happening seems to be fitting together perfectly, but I still don't see how nearly (or over) 50% of the public supports this man. I think it has become clear, to anyone not wearing their Republican goggles that shields them from the truth, that this administration is taking us down.

What next? Turning Yellowstone National Park into oil fields? More secret pay offs? Scandals?....I mean, how much can the public take before they will wake up and see these people for who they are?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Appropriations come from the House of Representatives, and typically contracts (Defense) go through a lengthy analysis. To read this, you would think old George W. whipped out his checkbook to scribble a quick $40 extra large to any taker that could drive a nail in the Kerry Campaign coffin.

p.s. That's my brilliant ATSNN thread concerning the non-partisan Admiral.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
dgtempe...great find my friend! Thanks for the information. Everything that is happening seems to be fitting together perfectly, but I still don't see how nearly (or over) 50% of the public supports this man. I think it has become clear, to anyone not wearing their Republican goggles that shields them from the truth, that this administration is taking us down.

It's because Americans never get the truth like they get the lies. I mean look at the sources TRYING to correct this injustice. Yet where's the TV coverage?

Sources:
"Press Gaggle by Scott McClellan," WhiteHouse.gov, 8/20/04.
"A Swift Shift in Stories," Washington Post, 8/31/04.
"FastShip, Inc. to Receive $40 million in Federal Support for Marine Cargo Terminal in Philadelphia," FastShipAtlantic.com, 2/02/04
"A Swift Shift in Stories," Washington Post, 8/31/04.
OpenSecrets.org, 8/04.
Charleston Post & Courier, 2/17/2000.
"Bush-Cheney Lawyer Advised Anti-Kerry Vets," Washington Post, 8/25/04.
"Bush Campaign Drops Swift Boat Ad Figure," Washington Post, 8/22/04.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
dgtempe...great find my friend!

I cannot for the life of me figure out who this 53% is behind Bush & Co.
Did you get a load of the Repuglican convention tonight? Pure evil.
I've never seen anything so Satanic and disgusting.
Some people are devil followers? Is this what these people want for their country? Deceit and lies?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Be careful MirthfulMe, I noticed that Rant's changed his mood to "monkey wrench", not just for plumbing anymore.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Then feel free to include all the information and full disclosure on the "non-partisan" Admiral via the [edit] button in your NEWS post or remain complicit in your party's deception as always my dear Mirth.

If these revelations are indeed as defensible as your poppy cock assertion he's "unpartisan" then it would only serve you to discredit the research here publicly. Or is only half the story (as usual) important in this case?

[edit on 1-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Im just beside myself. I'd like to shout from the rooftops on this one. I cant believe this is happening. (well, yes I can believe it from those evil bible thumpers).
Everyone on this forum should read this thread.

Is this gonna be enough to discredit this people once and for all?
IT SHOULD.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I cannot for the life of me figure out who this 53% is behind Bush & Co.
Did you get a load of the Repuglican convention tonight? Pure evil.
I've never seen anything so Satanic and disgusting.
Some people are devil followers? Is this what these people want for their country? Deceit and lies?

Oh yes, I watched it. I'm not even religious, but I have to say that these people put the fear of Satan into me. I will never forget Zell Miller's eyes and staunch face that I saw tonight, or the blabbering from the young Republican from Wisconsin. Tonight, I think I need to take a much needed rest to soak up all I have seen today.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by RANT
Then feel free to include all the information and full disclosure on the "non-partisan" Admiral via the [edit] button in your NEWS post or remain complicit in your party's deception as always my dear Mirth.

If these revelations are indeed as defensible as your poppy cock assertion he's "unpartisan" then it would only serve you to discredit the research here publicly. Or is only half the story (as usual) important in this case?

Sensationalism aside (besides it only counts when Republicans do it), we'll see what kind of "legs" (not to mention veracity) this story has before the edit scalpel excises any factual neoplasm.

Monkey Wrenches, not just for scary moderator moods anymore...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Actually, Rear Adm. William L. Schachte Jr. was not part of the Swift Boat Ads. He did, however, back up their story. To claim that the ads were "bought " by the current administration is irresponsible.

If Mr. Schachte suddenly "remembered" the allegations presented by the Swift Boat Crew because he was awarded a contract by Congress then he should be ashamed of himself.

What has been so evil about the RNC? Just curious, as I have not watched any.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
DC, it was a bible thumping, satanic ritual followed by the drinking of blood by all present. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

DC, it was a bible thumping, satanic ritual followed by the drinking of blood by all present. Cheers!

So it was similar to the DNC?

Just joking. I think we can all agree both parties will say just about anything to win over the majority as they see it.

With regards to the RNC, I was actually looking for some more specifics.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Aww poor moveon.org. Whining and crying cause they got beat at their own game.... if that is the best they can do...

Reaching I say... I play "You Don't Know Jack" on my Playstation... does that mean I love Kerry? Don't think so...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
DC, I cant give you word for word, but Bush was hailed as Jesus on earth.
I was laying in a fetal position, thumb in my mouth and crying for mommy most of the time, and by the time Cheney spoke, of how true, patriotic and how much this administration will take care of us, I crawled to the bathroom so I wouldnt go on myself. All this while the house cried out "4 more years, 4more years!!!!!
Please tell me why I shouldnt go up on my roof!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Check this out...Web Of Connections...it looks like Bush has a lot to do with the Swiftboat Vets.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

DC, I cant give you word for word, but Bush was hailed as Jesus on earth.
I was laying in a fetal position, thumb in my mouth and crying for mommy most of the time, and by the time Cheney spoke, of how true, patriotic and how much this administration will take care of us, I crawled to the bathroom so I wouldnt go on myself. All this while the house cried out "4 more years, 4more years!!!!!
Please tell me why I shouldnt go up on my roof!

I don't doubt Bush was praised to the point it was sickening. That's what these conventions are for.

Don't you think the DNC was similar? Ten months ago, Edwards and Dean were bashing Kerry so they could get nominated. Now, they can't say enough good things about him. It's the same on both sides.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A man receives a government contract. Do you know how many Democrats receive government contracts? Are the recipients of government contract to be silenced from political speech? Does anyone know the about all the regulations that go into the awarding of government contracts. My guess is that this contract went to the lowest bidder, just as all contracts go the lowest bidder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join