It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello ATS members I'm joining to basically earn the privilege to post threads on topics and get the insight of some of the expansive minds out here. I never got into conspiracies until experiencing an out of body journey in which a flooding of information occurred and thus my sudden interest in the truth kept from our eyes. I'm a pretty normal guy a enjoy motocross and outdoor activities and recently became interested in meditation and spirit science. I look forward to becoming a valued member at ATS and hope you guys enjoy my threads and comments when I get the chance to post them thanks for reading peace to all!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by motoxryder

Hi and welcome

Im pretty sure spirit science isnt a real science....but hey ho, whatever floats you're boat :p

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!!!

You will love ATS, I can assure you of that.

I share the same interests and many more. Spirit science makes a lot of sense and I am anxious to hear about your out of body experience. When you are able message me and tell me all about it or I will be patient and wait for you to post a thread about it.

Good to have you here!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I too have just joined after lurking here for a while, nice to meet you

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hello motoxryder (you spelled rider wrong by the way).

new topics

top topics

join