It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight in Paris between Turks and Kurds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Bigh fight occured in Paris when two paralel protets taking place .Kurds again Turkey teror state and Turks against Kurdistan terrorist attacks.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

France needs to deport back to Turkey and Kurdistan!!

edit on 4-11-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is pretty disgusting. The people involved in these types of attacks are psychopathic and totally brainwashed.
I cannot support such ignorant actions.

I am very surprised at the limited amount of tear gas witnessed in the scenes in the video. I would have expected that whole area to be full of smoke in half a minute.

I hate to say it but where the hell is the Paris riot squad?

Angry mobs need to be held in check, they are equally as tyrannical as authoritarian governments. In fact, an authoritarian or totalitarian government is essentially the streamlining and official endorsement of the violent lynch mob.

What happened in Nazi Germany during such events like Kristallnacht, was the government condoned and promoted an angry mob to commit violence against random citizens.

This is different than in the story above however because these two groups are not specially supported by the government nor promoted to my knowledge. Which would be a good thing.

In fact, if we are forced to have government due to this type of reality, than the ideal government would stand in between these two groups and prevent any such violence from occurring as to protect the civil liberties of all citizens present during such organized events.

I will say it one more time, that video is disgusting and goes against everything civilized beings stand for.
edit on 4-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's white people's fault.....someone should be along soon to explain why.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
It's white people's fault.....someone should be along soon to explain why.

I think I can partially understand the plight of the Turks and the Kurds. The Turks believe these 'rebels' are trying to destabilize their nation and destroy it's current borders. And the Kurds believe they are oppressed and want their own nation and their own government. This is just my limited assessment.

It's really complicated because the Kurds live in Turkey, Iraq, and Iran mostly, and so to create a nation for the Kurds that would make them happy would require cutting out pieces of territory in all three of those nations. This creates incredible political issues that are extremely difficult to solve.

I do understand their plight, however I also believe that the situation is getting out of hand as well.

The media may not cover it much, but there has been a type of rebellion in these regions for a very long time seeking Kurdish Independence. There is a whole lot of violence, and much bloodshed, although somewhat hidden from the mainstream media's focus. Even in recent times especially.

Another factor to consider is that these nations, Turkey, Iraq (Under Saddam), and Iran, have been using high-tech military force to subdue any Kurdish uprisings in brutal manners. There are regular airstrikes conducted against villages in these regions etc. And don't forget the chemical weapons allegations against the Saddam regime decades ago (which may or may not be exaggerated).

Perhaps it is time for all of these nations to come to the table with the Kurdish peoples and create some sort of autonomous "Kurdistan" region, making territorial concessions from all three nations in order to quell this significant and serious problem. And in the future perhaps they could become a fully independent nation and create their own laws and governance.

I just don't know, it's quite a headache, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Information about the Kurdish people everyone should study.

Here is the wiki showing a map of what is considered "Kurdistan".

Current population statistics for this group of people are:
Turkey - 14 to 18 million
Iran - 5 to 7 million
Iraq - 4 to 7 million
Syria - 1 to 2 million

As you can see this is not just some little group of people. This is an entire defacto nation of over 25 to 35 million peoples.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Also an interesting quick history fact, the great Muslim leader that stood up to the Crusades and held them back, Saladin, was a Kurd.

This ethnicity/culture has played an important role in the history of this planet, and things would not be the same had they not existed.

We need to pay very close attention to what is going on here, because it's implications are far-reaching and resolving disputes like this will be critical in bringing peace to the Middle East.
edit on 4-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Found some more video angles of this incident. You can skip forward to around 4min in to see the violence erupt, from this angle you can see the mob surround someone and really beat the crap out of them, very very sick and disgusting.

These were posted on the 30th a few days back.

Also check other related videos for further videos from the incident.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Tnx for the informative posts muzzle ...situation on Kurds issue is more complex then we can imagine.

top topics

join