It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I've been seeing more and more posts on the internet with Knights Templar pics calling for military action against Iran. You guys are hell bent on a 'holy war', huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Zionist doesn't actually define pro-Judaism , but instead a purest and elitist ideology intolerant of others, it is cross faith and cross border, but protects the interests of the followers, in this case Zionist, a Judaism- Freemason brotherhood, this allows non- Jewish members to join as an active member and contribute to the interests of the society whilst remaining non-Jewish.

edit on 4-11-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You war mongers make me sick. That is all. Peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If you are a government, you are guilty of every accusation. It's that simple.

Now you can choose to say those accusations are a good or bad thing.

I don't view may of these as bad. Especially nukes. Let them get it. I would sell them one and give the money to a poor family as a propaganda piece myself.

Iran does want the bomb. They are perusing it. And good for them.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Did you even read the article?

Unlike previous IAEA reports – which, under the leadership of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, deliberately sought to obfuscate the true nature of Iran’s activities – this one will demonstrate unequivocally that Iran is well on the way to acquiring nuclear weapons. It will show that the country is seeking to engineer and test components that are only used in the production of nuclear weapons, and that this illegal activity is taking place at sites that would not even exist if Iran was in compliance with its international treaty obligations.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

i dont think its the people thats war mongering, just those you voted into power. We're merely preparing, we people also have contingency plans too, are you prepared, even if it doesn't happen?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by havok

The thing is, North Korea has alot to lose by using nuclear weapons, they would lose their only ally, China, Russia also knew, all the way through the cold war, that the use of nuclear weapons would have a bad outcome, mutually assured destruction, now Iran really has nothing to lose, as the proverb says 'there is nothing more dangerous than the man with nothing left to lose'.

I'm not a fool, oil plays its part, but mainly as a concequence, regardless of what happens, the US, UK and yes even Israel know that any action against Iran would cause a huge spike in oil prices, at a time when the world can hardly afford what it needs, but this HAS to be weighed up against the issue that Israel has, Iran has openly said it wants to remove Israel from the face of the planet.

An attack is definatly on the cards, but I really feel the main issue is that Iran isnt Iraq in 2003, or Afghanistan in 2001, Iran c an and will defend itself and will doubtlessly have the Arab League backing it up, this would be the most dangerous military action anyone would have taken since the korean war, and its simply because even with the military might of the UK and US, the outcome is far from certain, Iran supplies China and Russia with alot of oil, they wouldnt stand by and allow this supply to be interupted and that may force them to take sides.

Quote from above: Iran has openly said it wants to remove Israel from the face of the planet.

This is NOT true. Sometimes I chime in when I read this allegation, sometimes I let it go...but since it appears that the push is on 'big time" for war with Iran, I will include a link to what Ahmadinejad really said:

Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." :

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

ABSURD!

"This regime occuping Jerusalem must vanish from the page of Time."

What do you think this means? Here, ill break it down.

"This Regime" = Zionism = A Jewish state. "must be vanish from the page of time"...What else can this mean? It is an exact cognate, just another way of saying, "Israel must be wiped off the map". It is in essence the same statement.

Zionism simply means a Jewish state. This is what it meant when Theodor Herzl wrote "the Jewish state", and this is its essential meaning, in essence, the need to sustain a Jewish state.

Israel is the collective name for the people of Israel ie; the Jews. So, the "regime occupying Jerusalem" is just another way of saying "Israel", in its Jewish identity, as the Jewish state for Jews.

Very, very simply. You people who claim he "did not say that!" make yourselves look stupid by arguing he said something different, when infact he said something of the exact same nature.

Israel is very much threatened by Iran, and Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons in order to politically and if need be, militarily, destroy the Jewish state.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Iran does not pose a threat to the US. Bottom line the Zionists want Iran taken out and so war is inevitable. Want to stop Iran's motivation to produce a bomb; then get rid of the arsenal of nukes that Israel does not have. Israel is the aggressor of the middle east. It is armed to the teeth so who would be so foolish to take them on. The comments by the president of Iran to annhialiate Iran were intentionally mistranslated. Nobody in MSM has taken the time to correct this because it does not serve their purpose. Sit back America, your country is in remote control and you get to pay the tab with blood and cash.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree with the Telegraph journalist, IT IS TIME FOR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TO ACT!!!

Somebody get this guy a comfortable pair of boots! And some snacks, a toothbrush, a flashlight, a tent... etc.

Wait... sending just one guy might not get the job done. George Bush should tag along, they stand a better chance with two men.

We'll hold down the fort while you two boys run errands over there! Good luck and Godspeed You!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

And as for the latter half of that video.

Do you think Ahmadinejad is stupid?? If Palestinians, residents of the west bank and Gaza, were allowed to vote in the Israeli elections, this would be the POLITICAL ALTERNATIVE of Ahmadinjads call for the "Zionist regime to vanish from the pages of time". Why? Because the demographics would be dramatically changed. Instead of Israel being 75% Jewish, 25% Arab, it would become 55% Jewish, 45% Arab. Arab Palestinian MKs would be democratically elected into positions of government, eventually leading to the transformation of Israel from its original purpose of being a "JEWISH state" - an asylum for the Jews - into just another Arab state. Very quickly those numbers would jump, Israel would become increasingly Arab, and eventually, Israel would become Palestine, Jews would emigrate, and the concept of a Jewish state, the purpose of Zionism, would be dead.

This is just the politicians way of getting things done. But its really in essence no different from what the Arab league originally intended when it made war on Israel in '48 and '67.

This is entirely unjust. The only logical course of action that Israel can take, if it wants to maintain its Jewish identity, if for them to annex the west bank, compensate those Arabs willing to leave cordially, and physically remove the rest.

This is what Kahane originally suggested, and also, he said that if this policy were ignored, it would only be delaying the inevitable. Its either this, or NO Jewish state, no home for Jews, 23 states for Arabs. Completely disproportionate and unfair, but easily ignored by a world community that is used to subjugating the Jews; leaving them nationless, wanderers in lands not their own. The only nation - the only people, with a separate language, history and culture, that doesnt have its own land.

edit on 4-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Iran will commit national suicide if it ever uses a nuclear weapon. Iran knows this. They aren't stupid, they are a 6000 year old country. Do you really think we don't have a Trident sub with Iran's name on it? Do you think they don't know that? And I am sure people might argue that it could be used by terrorists. I think its safe to say if a nuke ever goes off anywhere in the US or its allies, some capital cities of our "enemies" would be vaporized a few minutes later. The only use of a nuclear weapon is as a deterrent. Look at it this way. When the US developed the atomic bomb, would they have been as quick to bomb Japan if Japan had nukes? I don't think so. I can understand people getting concerned about ANY country having nuclear weapons but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to use them. To use a nuke right now is to get nuked in 20 minutes. All governments know this. They are only useful for propaganda and prestige.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I doubt Iran has enough money to even afford a bomb, I think people gas it up saying if they ever had a nuke they'll use it against Israel. They might disagree with Israel's right to exist, but I doubt they'd use a nuke, they'll fry themselves at the same time because of the radioactive fallout.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If Israel wants to attack Iran let them, but give them no support, not from NATO, USA or anybody. It's been brutally apparent what a war monger Israel has proven to be since its inception, but its tiem to prove if their bite is as bad as their bark.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
it's so obvious what Israel is trying to do... They know if they attack Iran first it's GAME OVER, US may not back their ass this time, and its end for Israel, they are trying to provoke either an attack by UK or retaliation from pissing off the Iranians... so they will have their excuses, but don't be fooled, even if the holocaust happen truly this time, i'm afraid they will find a way to rewrite history again....
edit on 4-11-2011 by nekomata111 because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

The only reason Iran would attack Israel, with a nuclear bomb if need be, would be the same reason why Hitler decided to gas 6 million Jews. It will kill Jews - 6 million of which happen to live in Israel today.

Iran would face the consequences, just as Hilter and other high level Nazi officials (not all) faced repercussions after the war.

Do not think for a second Iran is in someway different from Nazi Germany. Infact, Iran - is the proto-persian word for "Aryan"! There seems to be quite alot which binds the Germans with the Persians. Not only historically (the ancient Persians, Sassanids, etc, eventually absorbed western culture, and religion, first, with Alexanders campaigns in the east, and later on, with Christianities becoming the defacto religion of the peoples of the east - Persia)....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You're lucky I'm on my cell phone and not at home or I would be ripping your propaganda induced lies to shreds. Luckily I can see that other members have this covered.

I knew it was only a matter of time until you showed up. Try to stay on topic at least.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by openminded2011

The only reason Iran would attack Israel, with a nuclear bomb if need be, would be the same reason why Hitler decided to gas 6 million Jews. It will kill Jews - 6 million of which happen to live in Israel today.

Iran would face the consequences, just as Hilter and other high level Nazi officials (not all) faced repercussions after the war.

Do not think for a second Iran is in someway different from Nazi Germany. Infact, Iran - is the proto-persian word for "Aryan"! There seems to be quite alot which binds the Germans with the Persians. Not only historically (the ancient Persians, Sassanids, etc, eventually absorbed western culture, and religion, first, with Alexanders campaigns in the east, and later on, with Christianities becoming the defacto religion of the peoples of the east - Persia)....

You are blind, poor you, its Israel the new nazi germany...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

How can Israel be a war mongerer since its inception, if the ARABS were the ones to instigate and start 4 of their main wars - in '48, '67, '73, and first lebanon war.

Its amazing what propaganda can do to the mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join