It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

www.telegraph.co.uk

Ever since he took power three years ago, President Obama has done his level best to avoid a confrontation with Iran over its nuclear programme. Mr Obama began his presidency with a direct video appeal to Tehran to abandon decades of hostility towards America and establish a dialogue based on “mutual interests and respect”. This innate belief that he can persuade the ayatollahs to mend their confrontational ways has meant that, even when presented with clear-cut evidence of Tehran’s wrongdoing, he has proved reluctant to offer an effective response.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
1click.indiatimes.com

+166 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the biggest propaganda pieces I have seen in a while. It is full of false accusations about Iran. It blames Iran for having secret nuclear facilities when everyone knows Iran told everyone about that exact facility as they were building it.

The article goes on to remind us of the Iranian bogeyman. This is geared to prepare all of us for an attack on Iran. I hope the public doesn't buy it. They are definitely stepping up their psy-op campagin on the public.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
New war in Iran????
Iran Part 3???
Yes!!!! I always wanted another sequel. The previous two were EPIC!!!

/Sarcasm

+60 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Here are more recent related saber rattling announcements.

People are actually falling for this crap too.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Damn the bovine fecal matter piling up faster than can shovel these days...

Still amazing they worry over iran may have.. When the genocidal psychopaths israel do have and are itching for a war..
As sick as am of all the damn wars hope that in event amerika and israel attack iran that both russia and china step in and send the amerikans and israelis packing putting an end to their damn bloodlust and savagery.

+67 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks that Iran will pose a threat is honestly an idiot.
Pakistan has nukes!
NORTH KOREA has nukes! (they pose a real threat)
Russia had over 30,000 nukes at one time...did we invade them?
Nope...cause they don't have oil reserves?!
Or is it because of some "hidden" reason?

I agree Corruption....
Propaganda at its finest.
Truly sickening how they want the public to "fear" Iran.

I've had just about as much as I can take of the media.
They will hype this up so the people agree with the War.
And of course we all know why there is even attention there right now.

Pathetic.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

You are certainly correct. They BS meter has been on a sharp increase. It's going to make a big mess when it blows. They are going all out now if they are putting out stories like this in the UK about Obama.

And I'm sure you're aware on all the article and threads on the UK gearing up for war with Iran along side with Israel and the U.S.

Let's see how much more BS they try and pile on before they attack.

+62 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It would be good for Iran to get a nuke. They would be able to tell the rest of the world to shove it. That would be good for peace.

Iran isn't going to attack anybody, they haven't in a very long time. Seems they are only interested in defending themselves. I've seen no hard evidence to the contrary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I agree with your points. They sure put a lot of effort in going after Iran but they have all the other rogue nations in the "Axis of Evil" who get left alone.

If it's not obvious to everyone what is happening, then they might as well just stay asleep.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You'd think they'd at least wait for the IAEA report due out next week before making unfounded comments..

Makes me wonder just how soon they're planning this attack.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I was always against Iran getting a Nuke and I still think they aren't going for them yet.

That being said, as it stands now due to all the BS they have been demonizing Iran with lately I wouldn't blame them for acquiring nuclear weapons.

I bet they would be more responsible with them than Israel, USA, or Pakistan for example.

I think some people are quick to forget the only nation to officially use nuclear weapons in time of war.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Anyone who thinks that Iran will pose a threat is honestly an idiot.
Pakistan has nukes!
NORTH KOREA has nukes! (they pose a real threat)
Russia had over 30,000 nukes at one time...did we invade them?
Nope...cause they don't have oil reserves?!
Or is it because of some "hidden" reason?

I agree Corruption....
Propaganda at its finest.
Truly sickening how they want the public to "fear" Iran.

I've had just about as much as I can take of the media.
They will hype this up so the people agree with the War.
And of course we all know why there is even attention there right now.

Pathetic.

Israel doesn't want us to invade Pakistan.
Israel doesn't want us to invade North Korea.
Israel doesn't want us to invade Russia.
Israel is controlling our government now so it's time to bomb Israel.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised that they attacked before the report comes out.

If the report were to come out and absolve Iran of any wrong doing, Israel would look really bad with their recent refusal to allow inspectors in their facilities.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think Iran's original intention was to build nuclear power infrastructure. Now it's become a weapons race no doubt, but for good reason as far as I am concerned. They are being bullied and shoved into a corner. A scared, beaten dog will bite eventually.

Once they have a trump card to use in order to tell the rest of the world, namely the US and Israel to go to hell, things will get much better in that part of the world.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I am constantly puzzled by the fact that no-one demands to have access to Israels Dimona facility.

Not even the Russians or the Chinese are willing to apply the rules in Israels case ???

Clearly Israel is part of a different planet as it gets to ignore all the rules and conventions while hypocritically pointing fingers at Iran.

I think it's time the world got some consistency.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I am constantly puzzled by the fact that no-one demands to have access to Israels Dimona facility.

Not even the Russians or the Chinese are willing to apply the rules in Israels case ???

Clearly Israel is part of a different planet as it gets to ignore all the rules and conventions while hypocritically pointing fingers at Iran.

Cosmic...

Actually, they have been asked to allow inspectors in recently.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

The Israeli double standard is starting to become a bit too much to handle.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Nations are too afraid to be labelled enemies of Israel, that's why they don't hold them accountable for their actions.

It's funny that the Israeli PM has been known to say things like " We will turn Tehran into a glass crater", yet denies having nuclear weapons. Refuses to sign the Non Proliferation treaty and refuses to follow any sort of international law. As they please.

It's the international community who is to blame for what Israel has become in the last 20 years. We should have gone over there and sat everybody down and just said " You can't act this way, stop it." And everything would have been fine.

Now we have this powder keg in the middle east and when some nation like Iran attempts to move itself out of poverty and being looked at as a villain, well we get these propaganda campaigns against them.

Foreign Diplomacy 101.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Cosmic...

Actually, they have been asked to allow inspectors in recently.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

The Israeli double standard is starting to become a bit too much to handle.

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but if you try and visit the link in the OP of that other thread I linked, The Washington Post took it down. Luckily I pasted most of the article. I promise you there was an article.

I wonder why TWP took it down, they were probably told to

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
S&F!
Yes, i think Obama should act now--he should resign at once

I agree with every post here, how can they justify yet another expensive, unnecessary war?
It's all BS......

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
S&F!
Yes, i think Obama should act now--he should resign at once

I agree with every post here, how can they justify yet another expensive, unnecessary war?
It's all BS......

But didn't you read the article?

"Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act"

Such garbage, cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join