It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MINDSPACE: Changing Public Opinion To Accept A NWO Through NLP And Other Techniques

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is how they are trying to get the public to accept a New World Order, you can bet your bottom dollar they will be using this in schools on children. This is why child suicides are on the rise in a big way in the UK. This is no joke people, this is truely evil, it doesn't get much worse than this.

Excerpt:
"Influencing people‟s behaviour is nothing new to Government, which has often used tools such as legislation, regulation or taxation to achieve desired policy outcomes. But many of the biggest policy challenges we are now facing – such as the increase in people with chronic health conditions – will only be resolved if we are successful in persuading people to change their behaviour, their lifestyles or their existing habits. Fortunately, over the last decade, our understanding of influences on behaviour has increased significantly and this points the way to new approaches and new solutions." Sir Gus O‟Donnell & Sir Michael Bichard.

The vast majority of public policy aims to change or shape our behaviour. And
policy-makers have many ways of doing so. Most obviously, they can use “hard”
instruments such as legislation and regulation to compel us to act in certain ways.
These approaches are often very effective, but are costly and inappropriate in
many instances. So government often turns to less coercive, and sometimes very
effective, measures, such as incentives (e.g. excise duty) and information provision
(e.g. public health guidance) – as well as sophisticated communications techniques. (NLP)

www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk...

www.marmotreview.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
As an American with my knowlege of The Constitution as well as knowing all about these Power Hungry Evil Whores I don't worry about me . I am sure though they will have and do have a large audience in the coming months. Thanks for the thread op s/f you put alot of work into this.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Why do you think Americans support a war initially and then backtrack and say their government consists of heartless bastards? "Influence the people" - Art Of War(paraphrased)
After some time the people realize their mistake and backtrack. Then the government waits for a new generation to come along so they can fight some more.
Also, most people have pretty much accepted the NWO. We are just waiting for the NWO to show up.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

First of all The American People Don't support the war and wouldn't have from the start had they not been lied to by The Govt.
The NWO hasn't been accepted by me or anyone I know. Do you have some stats you can put a link to? I would love to see them..

new topics

top topics

join