It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tintin and the chemtrails of doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
the other night i was watching a film on TV [ a rare occurance ] - and there was a trailer for the new cinematic releas of ` tintin ` based on a series of french comics

and in one clip he was flying a plane that was had wingtip vapour trails

i am amazed that no one has claimed that he was : " spraying chemtrails "

i cannot find this version of the trailer on youtube or the tinin movie site

but i saw it

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
actually the plane in the new gta 5 trailer was spraying chemtrails.
anyways, tintin and pals is a series marred with cr*p. Racism, Sexism and what not. But you must forgive it. It is a very old cartoon. The people who made are only trying to emulate the book.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Great find I A .. If you can let me know what or how to maybe see the trailor. s/f I find this unusually amazing with all the activity in the skies .. Thanks again..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I personally have noticed an increase in chem/contrails on TV lately. I see it in commercials, TV shows, movies, the news.

I just thought I would put that out there. Anyone else notice them to be much more visible over the last couple years on TV?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Have you considered you might just be predisposed to notice them now, as you've been thinking and writing about them a lot?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Have you considered you might just be predisposed to notice them now, as you've been thinking and writing about them a lot?

I have thought of that.

The thing is that I have known about this phenomena since the mid-late 1990's. I have always kept an eye out for this. I am not sure if you remember but both of us participated in a different thread where I mentioned that I moved out West for a while and did not see them very often. Prior to this I was noticing these trails out East.

I have been back to the East Coast and have since heard many first hand accounts of people seeing these trails on the West Coast now in areas that this is not normally seen.

There is a possibility that I did not notice them before, but I have always had the same interest then as I do now so I would have to believe that the reason there is an increase of TV sightings is because there is an actual increase in chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
the other night i was watching a film on TV [ a rare occurance ] - and there was a trailer for the new cinematic releas of ` tintin ` based on a series of French comics

Belgian comics, We take our Kuifje(tintin) seriously

new topics

top topics

join