It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agree on the effects of the Jewish ceremony of the pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Agree on the effects of the Jewish ceremony of the pyramids

youm7.com

Informed the «seventh day» from sources in the Supreme Council of Antiquities, the Secretary-General of the Council, Dr. Mustafa Amin and agreed to the establishment ceremony of Masonic Jews in the area of ​​the pyramids evening, Nov. 11, the source said in an exclusive statement to «the seventh day» This celebration was organized by the Foundation Polish called
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline

edit on 11/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Translation:

`Al-Youm Al Sabea` Egyptian daily newspaper has learned from sources in the Supreme Council of Antiquities of Egypt that the Secretary General, Dr. Mustafa Amin, allowed a Masonic/Jewish ceremony at the Great Pyramid of Giza to take place in Nov 11 afternoon. Source exclusively said to Al-Youm Al Sabea that the ceremony is being organized by a polish organization called Lilly Raisin and it invited 1200 Jewish people from all over the world to participate in the ceremony.

The source added that many Jews believe that this day is unique and will never come again because it is 11.11.11, and many believe that it will be the end of the world. He also mentioned that attendees will surround the pyramid forming a Star of David and they will place a diamond that is also shaped as a Star of David at the top of the pyramid.

End of translation

In my opinion, no world is going to end at 11.11.11 and I don't think anything is special about this day. However, the Star of David thing with the diamond sounds weird, What do you think? Also the organization, Lilly Raisin, I totally guessed that spelling because the newspaper did not provide the original spelling. Instead, they just typed in the name in Arabic letters.

youm7.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

seeing that jewish people don't even follow our 'solar' calender,they follow a lunar one, why would this date mean any thing to them?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

As I said, I don't think there's anything special about that day. It's the ritual that is worth mentioning.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

What do Jews and the pyramids of Giza have to do with each other? I see no correlation.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Yeah I know it does not make a very good movie. But, it's what the newspaper says.

Oh... and yes Jews and the pyramids have some correlation. Many Jews believe that they built the pyramids, not Egyptians.
edit on 4-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

well iguess their pissed cause they 'built' them in slavery, and they want them back!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Can 1200 people even make a star of David around the Pyramid? And why is this related to the Masons?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

But that notion has been refuted by Egyptologists.

Contrary to some popular depictions, the pyramid builders were not slaves or foreigners. Excavated skeletons show that they were Egyptians who lived in villages developed and overseen by the pharaoh's supervisors. The builders' villages boasted bakers, butchers, brewers, granaries, houses, cemeteries, and probably even some sorts of health-care facilities—there is evidence of laborers surviving crushed or amputated limbs. Bakeries excavated near the Great Pyramids could have produced thousands of loaves of bread every week. Some of the builders were permanent employees of the pharaoh. Others were conscripted for a limited time from local villages. Some may have been women: Although no depictions of women builders have been found, some female skeletons show wear that suggests they labored with heavy stone for long periods of time. Graffiti indicates that at least some of these workers took pride in their work, calling their teams "Friends of Khufu," "Drunkards of Menkaure," and so on—names indicating allegiances to pharaohs.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

They are lucky to be going there though on 11-11-11. I just wish I could be there on that date

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The masonic ritual is happening because they fear...
they fear they will loose control over millions of people on the 11th...
how you ask?
Skyrim ofcourse.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Umm... there could still be Jews who believe they built the pyramids? just saying that pyramids + jews does not equal unrelated nonsense.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo

Umm... there could still be Jews who believe they built the pyramids? just saying that pyramids + jews does not equal unrelated nonsense.

You may find the connection between all is the serents of Horus the (RA) God the Hydro dynamics master of the HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) and engineer respnoncable for Giza

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Originally posted by TheAlmo

You may find the connection between all is the serents of Horus the (RA) God the Hydro dynamics master of the HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) and engineer respnoncable for Giza

A small corretion to the afliction I suffer the word is Serpents of Horus

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think its just antisemetic and anitmasonic propaganda. If that many people show up to make the star of david around the pyramids, take a good picture and then ill believe it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

How is this anti-semetic or anti-Masonic? I didn't pick up on any overt or covert nefarious implications here, just a description of an event that will supposedly take place. It makes no sense to me for you to jump to conclusions and spin this into something more. You say you want proof so let's just stick to the facts we have until more is revealed.... Mmm-Kay? Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

he source added that many Jews believe that this day is unique and will never come again because it is 11.11.11, and many believe that it will be the end of the world

Hmmm. Actually in Jewish calendar it will be 14/08/5772. Jewish endoftheworlddoomsday dates are more near end of 5000s (Friday) and start of 6000s (Sabath). So we have +- 2 centuries to visit the pyramides.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

the 'star' of david was popularized in the middle ages and put on synagouges so the jewish people had a symbol like the christian cross at a church. its really the seal of solomon and that was ripped off from earlier sources.
it is the sign of hermes - as above,so below
'now you know!' ha ha ha!

top topics

join