It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens friendly and what's thier weapons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm only posting this because I have noticed that all photos that are seen online of aliens none of them show an alien with a weapon of any kind. I'm thinking Mars Attacks movie with the aliens and ray guns.

Do you think aliens have any weapons? If so why do you think they haven't shown them to us yet?

Even n all the NASA footage of UFOs none of them are firing weapons, they just fly about.

I don't think they are a threat to us at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Honestly, I don't even think extraterrestrials need weapons. They are probably beyond weapons and have other means for getting their point across. Most likely they've evolved enough to develop abilities that substitute the need for weapons and hand to hand combat.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
I'm only posting this because I have noticed that all photos that are seen online of aliens none of them show an alien with a weapon of any kind. I'm thinking Mars Attacks movie with the aliens and ray guns.

Do you think aliens have any weapons? If so why do you think they haven't shown them to us yet?

Even n all the NASA footage of UFOs none of them are firing weapons, they just fly about.

All the photos are fakes or of something other than aliens. (kids dressed up, toys, CGI etc).

If they had mastered FTL travel i doubt there would be any need for weapons....we humans use weapons, why would you assume another creature (aliens) use weapons?? What other animal can you think of that uses weapons on this planet???

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well.. if you're to believe some of the first hand accounts of contact with aliens... their weapon of choice seems to be.. the anal probe.

Insidious choice of weapon, to strike fear in the heart of every enemy.

Trying to resist the urge to work the word Uranus in there somewhere....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
any advanced civilisation would have some form of weapon but as all of the vids/pics arent very clear, we cant even be certain that they are ETs never mind seeing if they have weapons or not

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe their weapons are some sort of strong defense ?
They could have the ability to travel between dimensions at will. Would be hard to kill something that you cant find. I highly doubt they use some kind of projectile based weaponry. Easier to probably just control someone's mind, or flash them out of existence. Also, if you knew where everything was at any given moment, and could predict what will happen in the future to the next 10 hours, you would not need a weapon, just avoid the situation.

There are endless possibilities, now way to tell until we become that advanced. Im sure we will look back and say, "We used propellant based machines to eject/throw objects at each other, in hopes it would kill them"... or something...

There is also the possibility that what people claim they see are just advanced robots or perhaps hosts, like in the movie surrogate, or gamer. I know if I was an alien traveling to a hostile planet such as earth, I sure as hell wouldnt stop buy for a conversation with the indigenous monsters. Did Sigorny Weaver try to find the aliens planet and have a conversation ?

As far as being a threat to them... we are as much of a threat to them, as a hill of ants is to us,
edit on 4-11-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
From what I can understand, to travel between planets requires technology that traverses dimensions, thus they would be highly telepathic or would be "wired in" to their ships at the very least.

Most of the visitors are purley fourth-dimensional, the physical travellers use motherships and artificial wormholes to travel (i.e. that they previously established with a gateway builder).

There is a level where physical aliens can transcend to fourth-dimensional levels however they are mostly explorers or experimental vessles.

Most intelligent species with our brain capacity or greater are highly developed, and there is a kind of "block" that holds us back - those that try to "get through" become paranoid and dellusional.

I certainly have...
edit on 4-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What does an alien weapon look like? Would you know what it was if you seen it? It would be like a caveman not seeing a 1911 Colt .45 as a weapon. He would be as clueless about what it was as we would be about an alien weapon. An alien that was armed may not look any different than one that is unarmed for all we know.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well there weapons..hmmm well i do know that there ships can fire..I also know there ships can beam you up and down..ok..hmmmmm..ok oh yes the rear end probe..LOL...now what a real alien weapons would be is ...

the ship can fire..
beam up and down..
there dials
ether spiritual wiring technology..
here we go folks,now this is real from experience fighting them

jumgate technology
fractal jumgate technology
transporter technology
fractal transporter technology
time travel technology
fractal time travel technology
dimensional travel technology
circle cycles
heat source technology
VLF waves
ELF waves
RF waves
microwave waves
magnetic waves
acoustic waves
infrared waves
laser waves
remote viewing
radionics
psychotronic
psionic
death signal attacks
scalar waves
telsa waves
and the evil rim...VOODOO..

Now i got this off of a website years ago,cause i am a abductee..this really breaks down there stuff if you use it in the correct way..well lets just say this..this is how they fight...these are there weapons..if you want a real answer here it is..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Well there weapons..hmmm well i do know that there ships can fire..I also know there ships can beam you up and down..ok..hmmmmm..ok oh yes the rear end probe..LOL...now what a real alien weapons would be is ...

the ship can fire..
beam up and down..
there dials

jumgate technology
transporter technology
time travel technology
circle cycles
heat source technology
VLF waves
ELF waves
RF waves
microwave waves
magnetic waves
acoustic waves
infrared waves
laser waves
remote viewing
radionics
psychotronic
psionic
death signal attacks
scalar waves
telsa waves

Now i got this off of a website years ago,cause i am a abductee..this really breaks down there stuff if you use it in the correct way..well lets just say this..this is how they fight...these are there weapons..if you want a real answer here it is..

oh i almost forgot nuclear technology

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Are aliens friendly and whats thier weapons?

reply to post by wlasikiewicz

No
Rainbowed Muslamic Gamma Rays of Love
edit on 4-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

i have used this to fight and break down there stuff as well..it works but you have to live in it.........www.stopabductions.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If I were to surmise that aliens exist, I would say that their basic weapons would be basic electronic disruption devices. Every living thing can be disrupted by the aforementioned tactics.

Of course, should an advanced alien society exist.......they would posses weapons unimaginable to us. Truly, we simply have no idea about the physics involved that would be employed upon us by other worldly beings. Certainly they would be most detrimental.

I'm scarred!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
If I were to surmise that aliens exist, I would say that their basic weapons would be basic electronic disruption devices. Every living thing can be disrupted by the aforementioned tactics.

Of course, should an advanced alien society exist.......they would posses weapons unimaginable to us. Truly, we simply have no idea about the physics involved that would be employed upon us by other worldly beings. Certainly they would be most detrimental.

I'm scarred!

See that is where you are wrong..If you would check out my post you will see exactly what they use...go to the first one then look at the second post..i know ...oh and read this.........www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

the ship can fire..
beam up and down..
there dials

jumgate technology
transporter technology
time travel technology
circle cycles
heat source technology
VLF waves
ELF waves
RF waves
microwave waves
magnetic waves
acoustic waves
infrared waves
laser waves
remote viewing
radionics
psychotronic
psionic
death signal attacks
scalar waves
telsa waves

oh i almost forgot nuclear technology

Hey folds here is you answer...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Most certainly I may be wrong in a huge way. Yes, I did read your link. Kinda supported what I said. Anyhow, I flagged your post. Don't argue with me! LOL.
edit on 4-11-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Most certainly I may be wrong in a huge way. Yes, I did read your link. Kinda supported what I said. Anyhow, I flagged your post. Don't argue with me! LOL.
edit on 4-11-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

HA,ha,ha,,LOL...not my post.........LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I'm still laughing. You owe me a star damnit! LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

I'm still laughing. You owe me a star damnit! LOL
..honestly i really dont know how to do that...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join