It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is "ready for war"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
With the recent news coming out that Britain is planning a selective bombing of certain Iranian Nuclear plants, Iran's Foreign Minister had this to say:

foreign minister declared the country was ‘ready for war’ with Israel and the West.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britain is now developing plans for military action against Iran amid mounting alarm about the nuclear threat from Ahmadinejad, who has vowed to ‘wipe Israel off the face of the earth’

This may very well be the lead up to what one can describe as a world war.

Or, this could just result in nothing.

Source:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
e dit on 4-11-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The media is going to make it look like Iran is the bad guy here. They just said they would retaliate if attacked, which is completely reasonable.

Let's not forget how Iran has been bullied and backed into a corner.

Why is it that they may not have a nuclear program if Israel has nukes and REFUSED to sign the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty? I would want nukes too if my neighbors who hated me had them.

If everybody just left Iran alone there would be peace in the region, but Iran will not stand down to the global banking cartel. They will have to be destroyed.

"Britain is now developing plans for military action against Iran amid mounting alarm about the nuclear threat from Ahmadinejad"

WHAT A JOKE. Iran just wants to be left alone. Israel is the threat and aggressor.
edit on 4-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If I may suggest another way of looking at this...

The Western Powers have domestic issues that threaten stability and war is historically successful for distracting domestic populations from crisis within. The problem is...Israel has similar domestic problems, as does Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen and yes...Iran. Even Pakistan is an 'on again - off again' for internal stability related to ongoing problems.

With all that in mind, I'd merely suggest that all sides seem to want this war to happen. None seem to want to pull the trigger first and take the world wrath and history book chapter for who actually started it......but I don't see anyone in any direction actually making moves to de-escalate this in the slightest way. In fact, all sides including Iran are talking and testing to stand their ground and rattle sabers....not calm anything down.

I think Iran has been seeing this coming, no matter what they did before now, for many years. The others in the region, I believe, feel likewise for different reasons. This is going to be one hell of a hot and brutal war, even if it's a fast one...IF this actually goes down. I sure hope it doesn't. For everyone's sake.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have 2 words for you....Bill Hicks.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
More proof that we are being mislead and misguide by the people who are supposed to protect us.

It also proves that the real terrorists resides amongst our own... our leaders, their supporters. We as people who want a free world, cannot allow another illegal war based of ill reported intet, fabricated intel, that serves no other purpose that to mess with the minds of the people and persuade them that our leaders terrorist actions are ok and is supposed to make the world safer.

We have to express our sincere disagreement with these ill actions.

Preemptive strikes has for too long been the mindset of both America and the UK, but no more. What they are preparing is the slaughtering of a peoples nation... bombing them back to conditions where they have to rely on outside help to recover. Innocent men, women and children will die. Not by the hands of the Iranian government, but by the henchmen of the terrorists commanding the coalition forces that is largely made up by American and English troops around the world.

It's funny how we all applauded the fat kid that stood up to his oppressors in that Youtube video... it's the same basic situation here. Israel think they have anything to say... that they can bully themselves around the middle east. What Iran is doing is nothing more than stating that they of course will DEFEND themselves if someone takes a swing at them.
Iran is the fat kid... and we're helping the terrorists bully them.

Shame on us...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
I have 2 words for you....Bill Hicks.

Ladies and gentlemen, consider this thread closed. All that needed to be said has been said.

In all honesty though, it's absolutely stunning how the whole thing is playing out right now. The Israeli government doesn't even try to sound reasonable anymore, and all that's left is hunger for war and the knowledge that the US will be on their side no matter what. But the public still thinks Iran is the bad guy. It's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ready for war with who?
France? Belgium?

How do they cross borders, how do they get across the sea, do they have air craft carriers, or any navy capable of landing a force with intentions of surviving, sustaining and coming out victorious.

Being ready to get beaten up in the school yard doesnt mean you're ready to fight, such a statement implies that you could win.

Iran's highest victory is to become a modern day Stalingrad.

Iran should be prepared for Peace, like a human being, instead of like an ape.

We have enough silverback mentalities in this planet.

-GM

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

But is EU and North America prepared for biowarfare with China?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Iran has every right to have nuclear energy. We should stay at home. Besides I think Iran has been armed by china..
War should be a last resort not a first..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
We might as well do them now and get it out of the way. They cannot be allowed nuclear weapons as their leader is mental and not democratically elected. This time it is not the MSM propogating that they have developed the weapons it is just that they actually have. Russia has admitted to providing them with scientists and materials and Iran have overtly tested missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and reaching Israel.

Iran is the aggressor here not the West, the West is just protecting its own interests. We should suprise attack them now as they will be expecting a load of talk before anything happens. If China start posturing the west should agree to outlaw Chinese imports and watch the Chinese economy crumble over night.

Russia are irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
We might as well do them now and get it out of the way. They cannot be allowed nuclear weapons as their leader is mental and not democratically elected. This time it is not the MSM propogating that they have developed the weapons it is just that they actually have. Russia has admitted to providing them with scientists and materials and Iran have overtly tested missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and reaching Israel.

Iran is the aggressor here not the West, the West is just protecting its own interests. We should suprise attack them now as they will be expecting a load of talk before anything happens. If China start posturing the west should agree to outlaw Chinese imports and watch the Chinese economy crumble over night.

Russia are irrelevant.

You should write for the government! I mean really! That's a complete twisting of reality to facilitate a wanted emotional response! I mean a masterpiece! Iran is the aggressor here!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

while the Iranian government is hardly saintly they are not the aggressors here.

China isn't democratic either and it has nukes maybe we could invade them too.

It's strange how all these countries that are small and can't put up much of a defense are so evil that its worth hundreds of thousand of innocent lives to invade yet all the big countries don't need a similar helping hand.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

GOOd good ,

China can then confiscate all the western corporate assets in China.A win win for China anyways.West loses more than 20 trillion dollars of corporate assets and will even have to beg china more to bail it out as usual.

edit on 4-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Here we go again! Obama's little poodle dragging us all into the mire,About time Cameron realised we are NOT a global superpower and haven't been since the 19th century,We the population of the UK are sick to death of illegal wars,we can't adequately defend ourselves,so where is the logic in mounting a potential OFFENSIVE campaign?

I truly hope that the Iranians really give any coalition ranged against them something to think about.

top topics

join