It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A powerful psychics last warning to humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Based on my knowledge and psychic abilities I can tell you things are about to get crazy! The sun will be sending us energy for the new higher vibration. The world is going to loose its mind! Mother nature will seem to be going crazy too! Its going to start any day now, I can not give you a exact date because the collective conciseness keeps changing during the shift. But I can tell you will be worried, frighted. Do not panic as this was all meant to happen to adopt for the new energies. Smile every day, know you are being taken care of in a way you cant fully understand right now and love everyone as your self. This will my be my last thread on ATS and if im ever needed to come back to change the consciousness I will be sent here. But unlikely due to the new energies. This site is been recently and noticeably taken control of from part of the government and censored due to so much truth and exposure to whats really going on. Some of the members who joined a while ago have noticed this already. I had many important threads removed and very little activity on some of them because they were censored or modified due to the knowledge being exposed. I have created other post from the past on here and the things I warned about happened or are still happening. I will include the link for that post. Read all the comments to the end in that link I give to the other thread I started a while ago. Also I had some members on ATS here message me and challenged my abilities. I replied back and I was sorry I did because I warned a member of a partner that was not loyal to them and they messaged me back very upset and sorry for tempting my abilities and explained a guy they were with for 8 years cheated on them and they found someone new who seems to really love them. I messaged them back and told them I picked up on the old partner and felt the new partner was the one! I can not prove this as I wont share any messages or info for the safety and dignity of the ATS member. Please don't message me on here and ask for a answer or questions anymore as I wont be on here any more due to the negative energies I have come in contact with on here and I cant have them with me when I transform. Thank you everyone who was loving, honest and positive with me during these times. BTW, if this thread is deleted or modified it will be brought back online from other sources. Take care! www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by unknown32 because: spelling error

edit on 4-11-2011 by unknown32 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I believe in your ethics and ability! More people should understand our spiritual self of positive energy to understand the truth inside us all.

You have my blessing and all the best for the future!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Where did you study physics and are you a fan of the Newtonian model?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I thought that lasts great person who was powerful in physics and gave the world a message was Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
After you are done mastering your physic abilities, you should check out a book on punctuation and grammar. Not to be mean (honestly) but reading a terribly punctuated large single paragraph is... painful.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
After you are done mastering your physic abilities, you should check out a book on punctuation and grammar. Not to be mean (honestly) but reading a terribly punctuated large single paragraph is... painful.

Omg I cant believe how i dint pick of on my spelling error, its prob because of the lack of sleep i got. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I was really interested in reading your post mate, but, the constant flow of no-form-text just buzzed my brain

Also, how is posting YT videos of screenshots of ATS "censoring" your' post's relevant?? or did you just feel like bashing on ATS in general? I'm a psychic too, i forsee this thread locked

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
>A wild giant wall-o-text appears!

>It attacks your eyes and respect for paragraphing!

>It's super effective! You lose the will to read it!

edit on 4-11-2011 by Ashertron because: Structure

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
I was really interested in reading your post mate, but, the constant flow of no-form-text just buzzed my brain

Also, how is posting YT videos of screenshots of ATS "censoring" your' post's relevant?? or did you just feel like bashing on ATS in general? I'm a psychic too, i forsee this thread locked

Oh no I like ATS, it was to show that other members are experiencing there threads being modified or deleted too. It almost seems threads that are in favor in promoting something chaotic or or in favor of the government in some way seem to get the highest stars, flags and comments for some reason. Or am i just acting crazy

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

You needed it to be BROUGHT to your attention? We thought you are a powerful PSYCHIC????

Usually one whom is...doesnt need to go around telling people. OTHER people will do that for them.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Based on my knowledge and psychic abilities I can tell you things are about to get crazy! The sun will be sending us energy for the new higher vibration. The world is going to loose its mind! Mother nature will seem to be going crazy too! Its going to start any day now, I can not give you a exact date because the collective conciseness keeps changing during the shift. But I can tell you will be worried, frighted.

Ok, so fear it is. Nothing new here.

Do not panic as this was all meant to happen to adopt for the new energies. Smile every day, know you are being taken care of in a way you cant fully understand right now and love everyone as your self. This will my be my last thread on ATS and if im ever needed to come back to change the consciousness I will be sent here.

So if you are being sent to help the world, or just the US, or just the state you live in, the first place to start is ATS? Quite a Niche market you've got there.

This site is been recently and noticeably taken control of from part of the government and censored due to so much truth and exposure to whats really going on. Some of the members who joined a while ago have noticed this already.

Sources please? New members often don't read the T&C correctly or even at all. They post walls of text (such as this OP) and make it impossible to read. They start threads based on a YouTube video and post is as absolute truth while providing no sources. ATS Deny's Ignorance, and most ignorance comes from the uneducated or unwilling.

I had many important threads removed and very little activity on some of them because they were censored or modified due to the knowledge being exposed. I have created other post from the past on here and the things I warned about happened or are still happening. I will include the link for that post. Read all the comments to the end in that link I give to the other thread I started a while ago.

Censorship has been addressed on ATS before, and 99.999% of the time it is grammar or hoax related which turns to thread flaming and violations of the T&C, nothing more, nothing less. NO governmental oversight. If that were the case, we wouldn't be allowed to talk about aliens, or government projects, or anything questioning TPTB.

Also I had some members on ATS here message me and challenged my abilities.

Perfectly normal response for ATS. Perfectly normal human response. Outrageous claims are often met with questions for evidence. I don't doubt you, but I don't believe you either, until you prove it.

Please don't message me on here and ask for a answer or questions anymore as I wont be on here any more due to the negative energies I have come in contact with on here and I cant have them with me when I transform.

Going the way of the d4rknight are we? What is the point of starting the thread if you aren't going to stick around long enough to discuss it in it's entirety? Or at least until people have adequately questioned your sources?

Just my thoughts.

King

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Oh you fixed up your spelling. How come you didn't see your mistake coming?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Greetings from texas and I send my happy energy your way to help you on your path. I have also had threads and comments removed and feel the same as you do, recently this site has changed and is censored. Thanks for bringing this to light...I feel like you feel things are about to change and all we can do is roll with it regardless of how good or bad we think it is, Im so curious as to who will accept it what will the negative acceptance do to the changes and how this energy change happens, but like you many are feeling it is so very close to any day week...it feels like soon
Edit to add: I consider those who see spelling as a reflectioon of ones intelligiance has zero life and is overly judgemental. I personally get to typing so fast and when we re read without a spelling censor connected to our brains we post it. It doesnt matter spelling we understand what you are saying is the point.
edit on 4-11-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

spelling really matters

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If we're going to transform, my vote is for a jet fighter form... Decepticons rule!

Seriously...I'm not too worried. Doesn't take a psychic to realize we'll have natural disasters, be worried about things (especially as the economy keeps going in the crapper), etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

Originally posted by steveknows

spelling really matters

It does when you call yourself a powerful physics.

Everyone's been having a joke why did you feel the need to be anti social to me?

It makes me want to call you a tool.
edit on 4-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If someone on ATS gave you evidence that obama is an Alien.
you would just be worried about the spelling.
sad! and yes very negative.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thank you those who are loving and positive towards me. I hope that a lot of people will find the way of light. Because the secret government, the dark side, is planing a big war. They are expecting that the hate of most people will help their plan. Only a powerful energy of love and light can prevent this. They have manipulated the economy and caused a lot of hate and bad energies in which now are causing lots of disaster especially in the U.S.A. Im now in a safer place other than the U.S.A. Friends, there is no time for ego games, arrogance and hate any more. Im only going to be apart of a loving reply's or post. I will not respond to a attacking comments. I say things here because the world can see my post if they type the thread name in Google it will bring them here to this site and my threads. The secret governments attacked me this week because of what I know and brought up to attention and was bringing me down the path of self destruct to the point I was going to end my life by the end of this week but luckily many of my star brothers and sisters of light beings have picked up on this and helped me as well as reprogrammed my mind, I learned alot from them this week. They appeared to me tonight in a light ship and when I seen them coming from the sky they shined the bright, loving white light on me and made it look like day around me, I felt a overflow of love energies and knowledge from them. I still learn alot from humans everyday. I was told to share this experience and message to help the rest. I love you all and send love and knowledge to you all, take care!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join