posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
Sometimes, a pebble becomes an avalanche. Let's see if you agree with my logic.
1) Anthony Weiner has a little too much fun on the internet, leading to his resignation after scandalous pictures emerge.
2) He resigns his seat in the 9th Congressional District of New York, prompting an election where Republican Bob Turner defeats Democrat David Weprin
in a heavily Democratic district at least partially because of Jewish defections pushed by Ed Koch and others (even though Weprin is Jewish and Turner
3) In response, President Obama receives pressure from Democratic donors and takes a more accepting view of Israel's policy while seeking not to
alienate the various "liberation" movements in the Arab world.
4) Knowing that any victory in 2012 would be razor thin, Obama seeks to regain the confidence of the Jewish vote, and therefore has no desire or
ability to refuse Israel's requests.
Here's where the projections begin.
5) Operating from a position of weakness, Obama bends to Netanyahu when he is informed Israel intends a strike on Iran. Seeking to avoid the
catastrophe that war would be, Obama pushes America toward an attack on Iran to forestall an Israeli action and to mollify the same voters who showed
themselves to abandon Weprin after the fall of Weiner.
6) The United States attacks Iran, leading to a wider regional war that spreads out of control.
So, if World War III breaks out, remember that it all began with a little internet porn. These are the things history sometimes misses.
on 4-11-2011 by cassandranova because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-11-2011 by cassandranova because: (no reason given)