It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus: A warning for those who fight against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by backinblack

Well, in that case Palestine is gonna be murderised because they're constantly firing rockets and bombs at Israel for no reason.

2nd

for no reason ???? how old are you ? do you know about history ??
when we in Europ did fight nazis, we were called " résistants " and got all honours
when palestinians fight against the continuous colonisation of their land, they are called " terrorists " ....
anyway, it's just impossible Jesus should consider some people better than other people, this is just scandalous to say Jesus is a racist and has a choosen people that He prefers above the untermenschen.
Blasphemy !! For Jesus every human being, every life has the same value !!

Its about time someone on this thread spoke sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Justme888

"Don't pick up a stick. lol The pen is mightier than the sword. Be peacfull!

Jesus loved the gentiles just as much as the jews."

Truly. And didn't people have trouble with this back in Our Lord's time? Justme888, like the 8s, 8 is the
Father's number.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
The physical nation of Israel is not the true Israel of God in these last days, so whoever that person was talking to was not the real Jesus Christ. It was a demon trying to deceive them and many other people to look to the Middle East for fulfillment of prophecy when in fact real prophecy is being fulfilled under their noses.

How can I ever make clear, with the prejudices and all. People who deny the
New Covenant, the temple today is Christ's Church, there is only one and those once Catholic Christians who split from it. It is the Roman Catholic Church.

Instead they look to prophecies happening now, fulfilled, only looking at the Old Covenant people, Judaism. It's what their left with...

God loves the chosen people of Israel but He judged their disbelief. In the
New Covenant, our time, look at the loss of faith in these last fifty years worldwide even in Catholicism. God is purifying/judging His Church, the RCC too . Before the New time, there will be purification of the whole world.

This is going to happen, pray, try to change. Go toward the true faith, belief in the
Eucharist. The Great Warning soon to happen, will help you see...

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

8/15/07

...Many bishops and priests are more concerned with political correctness and not offending parishioners. Many bishops and priests are more concerned with monetary collections than the salvation of souls. No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one and love the other: or he will sustain the one

and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. Mathew 6:24. The

lukewarmness of my church is hastening the justice of my Father. For my people perish for lack of knowledge. Where are the voices crying out against sin? Why are people not filling the confessionals? Because many of my shepherds are lukewarm and neither hot or cold, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest I am rich and made wealthy and have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. Apocalypse 3:16,17. Many of my priests have succumbed to the dragon of Apocalypse 12:4 and have fallen from my grace. My son the persecution of my faithful Catholics will come from: the followers of the man of sin, lukewarm Catholics, and apostate protestants. For I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8. When an antipope sits in the chair of St. Peter, lukewarm Catholics will follow his false teachings. Those of my faithful Catholics will be persecuted by those who follow this antipope. Those protestants who are deceived by Satan into believing my Catholic Church is the antichrist, will also persecute my faithful Catholics, with the rise of this antipope. The hordes of hell will try and crush my church. Only those who are living in the humility of my divine will with my divine life in their souls, will survive the persecution and deception to come. But, woe to those who persecute my church. For you are truly persecuting me. God will not be mocked. For our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29. Then you will truly understand the warnings given by my Blessed Mother Mary at Fatima, Akita, and through the many messengers in your age. And the earth is infected by the inhabitants thereof: because they have transgressed the laws, they have changed the ordinance, they have broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore shall a curse devour the earth: and the inhabitants thereof shall sin. And therefore they that dwell therein shall be mad: and few men shall be left. Isaias 24:5,6. My son, these words are being fulfilled before your eyes. Therefore, with breaking shall the earth be broken, with crushing shall the earth be crushed, with trembling shall the earth be moved. Isaias 24:19. My commandments are trodden under the foot of men. My commandments are despised by the mouth of men. Mankind is attempting to rebuild the tower of Babel. But I the Lord prophesy to you: I will once again confound the tongues of the wicked and...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I used "their."

I should of typed - "they're"...I'll correct it.

Instead they look to prophecies happening now, fulfilled, only looking at the Old Covenant people, Judaism. It's what they're left with...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Jesus said know thyself and you will know God.

Did he mean worship ourselves?

No he meant explore the inner world that is shrouded by the body....walk deep and know truth.

You do not need a religion, it is used by the evil one to confuse.

Jews think heaven on earth will come when they usher in the prophecys.

But heaven is there already within.

So they say.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I'll keep it simple:

The very notion of purgatory renders Jesus' death and what it accomplished moot.
Our choice is to be made in this life, not the next.

1 & 2 Maccabees was omitted from the canon of the Bible long before Luther.

Most of the passages you referenced regarding the purification of fire, especially 1 Corinthians, are illustrations of THINGS going through fire as a description of believers’ WORKS being judged.
If our works are of good quality (ie: “gold, sliver, costly stones,”) they will pass through the fire unharmed, and we will be rewarded for them. If our works are of poor quality (ie: “wood, hay, and straw,”) they will be consumed by the fire, and there will be no reward.
The Corinthians passage does not say that believers pass through the fire, but rather that a believer’s works pass through the fire.
1 Corinthians 3:15 refers to the believer “escaping through the flames,” not “being cleansed by the flames.”

Jesus’ once-for-all sacrifice was absolutely and perfectly sufficient.
However, like I said, the only caveat is that we make the decision to accept this atonement for our imperfection before we take our last breath in this dimension.

edit on 4-11-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Jesus could gather all of the nuclear weapons on this planet and cast them into the sun!
That would certainly put a halt to all this , and hopefully end this thread as well.

Why is it that a religious solution always has to result in a lot of death and destruction.
If there could be just one peaceful solution generated by a religious prophet, without many people dying in the process, it would certainly get my attention, let alone the rest of the world.

Blasphemy you say? I like Eddie Izzards comeback.... Blast for you too.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

FYI- "murderised" is not a word

And the Palestinians fire rockets at Israel because they hate them and disagree with their politics.
They consider themselves oppressed, thus they feel justified in their rocketry.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by colbe

I'll keep it simple:

The very notion of purgatory renders Jesus' death and what it accomplished moot.
TextOur choice is to be made in this life, not the next.
1 & 2 Maccabees was omitted from the canon of the Bible long before Luther.

Most of the passages you referenced regarding the purification of fire, especially 1 Corinthians, are illustrations of THINGS going through fire as a description of believers’ WORKS being judged.
If our works are of good quality (ie: “gold, sliver, costly stones,”) they will pass through the fire unharmed, and we will be rewarded for them. If our works are of poor quality (ie: “wood, hay, and straw,”) they will be consumed by the fire, and there will be no reward.
The Corinthians passage does not say that believers pass through the fire, but rather that a believer’s works pass through the fire. 1 Corinthians 3:15 refers to the believer “escaping through the flames,” not “being cleansed by the flames.”

Jesus’ once-for-all sacrifice was absolutely and perfectly sufficient. However, like I said, the only caveat is that we make the decision to accept this atonement for our imperfection before we take our last breath in this dimension.

edit on 4-11-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

stupid girl,

Thanks for your reply. I'll share on a few underlined.

1.Yes, our choices are made in this life. I stated that, all those in Purgatory are
going to Heaven, they were judged for Heaven. Purgatory is a temporary
place of purificationbefore they are worthy to enter Heaven.

2. History shows Luther took out 2Macahabees. It has always been in the Canon
of Scripture and is to this day. Post the people, names and dates who took
2 Machabees out previous to Luther. Martin Luther was so off, there were two
Hebrew Canons. Luther removed the Jewish Canon Jesus and the Apostles
referred to most often. It is called the Septuagint.

3. Why do you put "WORKS" in caps? Good, you believe the truth, it is faith
and WORKS not the heresy of Faith Alone. Our "WORKS" at death are our
lives lived. Yes, our "WORKS" are judged, if enough reparation for our acts
haven't been done while we are alive, those dying in God's grace, meaning
repenting and confession their sins to God, still must be completely purified.
If you believe the falsehood that Jesus did all, I can see why non-Catholic Christians reject Purgatory.
Scripture doesn't confirm, OSAS, Jesus did all and you contradict yourself. You said "a believer's works"...? Why would someone's life, their works be judged if Jesus did it all?

4, Your interpretation of 1 Cor 3:15, where does it say a believer "escaping through the flames?" Read the verse here. The person is going to Heaven and the last BUT first purified by the fires (reparation) of Purgatory.

If any man's work burn, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

5. The nonsense of the false teaching, Jesus' death on the cross is "perfectly
sufficient" for our justification is refuted by tons of verses in Scripture. I'll
post one example:

Mark 13:13
And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake. But he that shall endure unto the end, he shall be saved.

I was trying to help you see there is a place of purgation. You made it simple
alright, using one verse to deny Purgatory when I gave you over 35 verses that
confirm there is a Purgatory.

How can non-Catholic Christians think you don't have to account for your sins, anytime, anywhere? Repent and confess your sins to God, He is so merciful.
It is still God's justice, that we atone, make reparation for those confessed sins.

Let go of that false teaching...OSAS, Jesus did it all. By His suffering death, Jesus opened Heaven for us. We still have to choose for Heaven every day until
we die, cooperating with the grace God gives us.

take care,

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Spruk
Hi Colbe,

Good to see you back here my friend.

From memory Revelation 16:10 in the new testament refers to judgement day, where the angels cast the demons from (somewhere).

The Cliffs notes (TL;DR version), anyone who attacks Israel will trigger the apocolypse for their nation, including gods wrath (which may or may not include Ezekiels flaming sword....)

Since we have changed prophets i have taken the liberty to poke around the linked website, it looks to be a place where you can buy "self blessing" kits, to me seems a little suspect. You're last prophet was more credible sine she wasnt affiliated to anything trying to 'sell me something'.

May i ask the standard questions?

Vatican approval?
Recognised prophet of Jesus?
Is this different from your previous prophet?

Kindest Regards.

Wrongo on Revelation 16:10, that verse is not about the Final "Judgment."

Are you Roman Catholic? No. You have posted more than once with "I am not religious."

Repeat of the same because of your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Private Revelation can be accepted, you don't have to believe but you can. Vatican approval comes after full examination of the messages and years later after the messages have ended. The Vatican does not investigate every private revelation. The only "Private revelation" you are not to share, one that is banned after an official Church investigation.

I mistakenly thought you were a friend. Your slam of this message too, taking the time to put the doubt out there, your doubt.

On the Green Scapular. Physical things, (holy water, crucifixes, holy cards and images, blessed medals, the scapular) open you to receive God's grace. The Green Scapular is special. Most people are familiar with
the Brown Scapular, the Green Scapular is known for bringing conversion. Place the Green Scapular near
a loved one who is far away from God. There are many many testimonies of conversion.

It comes down to belief. I am going with those testimonies and God's desire to speak to every generation.

Jesus is warning "evil" and once again Our Lord asks for prayers to save souls.

For the record not slamming at all, if i have come across like that i apologise. You of all people know i'm not going to outright attack you. I honestly don't quite understand why you'd take it that way.

Since the link supplied was to the green scapular's it was assumed this would lead me to the same information about the previous prophet, to which it did not (sadly) so i couldn't read the same content to which was available, that in itself confused me. The last one certainly had a few paragraphs on their site which reflected her priests approval that it was, well validated.

Revelation 16:10

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony

Is that not the correct verse? I certainly interpret that as Judgement day for the kingdom, but again i could be wrong.

Yes, I'm aware i have said on several occasions that I am not religious, and i will continue to say that when people ask (or its relevant).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The reference to the all saints mass by the Lord is comical.

He would most likely tell her to run from that mass like the plague

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I want no part of a god who takes sides, my God believes we are all equal, sinner saint, Jew or Gentile.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

!WELL!

Evidently you want a God less than the God of The Bible.

Evidently you consider your perch lofty enough from which to judge God.

Evidently you construe reality to be a context where there is no right or wrong . . . and man is nothing more than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock . . . all is time plus chance?

Christ died on the Cross for all . . . all are equal before the Cross.

Most parents would die for any of their kids. Yet, usually, those kids most like the father or mother have a special connection with sad father or mother.

Telling God He can't choose a favored priestly tribe as a promise to His buddy Abraham puts more limits on God than He puts on man, imho.

And, lots of Jews over the centuries wish God had chosen someone else. He requires more from those He has chosen.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Spruk, Super Girl...and I include everyone,

I am too "touchy", probably shouldn't participate in discussion forums.

blessings to you all,

colbe

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

the main problem with this post is that He would not have gone by son of zeus aka JeSUS...

Scrolls show YHWH as THE Divine Name and He was given the Name Above all other names sooooo......

ya might wanna look into that...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Religious rubbish. The words used are not part of a real relationship. The word repeats what we already know. The message adds stuff which doesn't exist. It also comes from a timid weak Chrihard stian hanging on for dear life in this hard hard world as a sinner (?) She doesn't know who she is suppossed to be - not her fault just what her church taught her..)

In reality, true Christianity is based on being brother to Christ (our spirit), son of God and therefore a god in nature (our spirit is). Having a huge inheritance. Our relationship is one of family. God is my Daddy. I don't just live by grace - I live by relationship and knowledge. Our position is one of victory. Our future is that of governance. We are on top and not beneath, above and not below. We have the truth of God, speak the words of God, we are.. God on the earth (the part of us that is eternal that won't die).

What I read posted was from a religious life I escaped from - ignore it as real (although Israels protection certainly is)

Despise not Prophecy, it states in Scripture. daggyz, hi,.....

Not only does Our Lord want you to have a personal relationship with Him, He actually wants you to receive Him. Jesus comes down to be present in a little
host, a consecrated host. How humble of Him ,we consume God! Like He
said...literally..."He in us."

The Jewish people are beloved by God. I hope they convert at the Great
Warning. We shall see...

A "secret" allowed to be revealed, many years ago, I recall it was:

Persia will be annihilated.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Go, Jesus!

As I always say.

And a message to people from me - please follow the light.

It does not matter what that light is called.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
There are few things here that make ZERO sense to me at all...

Jesus: My daughter, the days draw very close to an unexpected event, one in which your nation shall gasp at. It will not be easy for all to understand but necessary to accept. Peace is about to be shattered in the Middle East so it will be necessary for all to pray during the next few months. When you see a city in Israel burning, you should prostrate yourself in great prayer for her. This will signal the beginning of the great battles already prophesied about. You must pray for a swift end to this engagement and the return of civility amongst its people. If not, then a greater and more devastating battle will ensue.

First off...did I miss a meeting? How is peace going to be "shattered" in the Middle East when there was no peace to begin with?

Secondly, the end of the above quoted statement is even more confusing. Supposedly this burning city will signal the beginning of a lot of end of days prophecy, but we have to pray for a swift end? If this is the start of Prophecy that the bible tells about and all part of a divine plan, then whats the point in praying for an end of this conflict? This is supposed to be part of the divine plan.. unless the divine plan is being altered as we go along, which if that is the case it can not be the start of the end of days prophecy now can it?

No offense, but I think this Ann Marie is just hearing voices in her head.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The prophecy is BS.Sensed it from Archangel Gabriel.The new testament warned us against the jews and the heretics of apostasy called the Scofield bible.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thank you bek,

Jesus is there for eveyone.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
WWJD?

Jesus left.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join