It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prediction about an IMMINENT upcoming false flag 'downing the UN in NYC', to be blamed on Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

In one week's time (or less) the Bozo who posted this initially on FaceBook will have slithered away, not to be heard from again until, or if, another "prediction" is conjured up in their feeble imagination.

MY sincerest hope EXACTLY!
..................but there is always that 'what IF?' factor, hence my making of this thread. MAYBE shining the light on it by posting, will thwart said secret plans......then GOOD I say.......and we would never know.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Im bumping this......because its the weekend and I think people need to see it. I would not have posted it in the 1st place if I did not think the word should be 'out there'

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
so far so good!
Im hoping nothing happens tomorrow................carry on

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Im a Facebooker................I like it for the most part. I have lots of conspiracy minded 'friends' and they share lots off stuff good AND bad (of course)
I have NEVER brought any FB predictions to the ATS board.......but this is one I feel I MUST share, just in case he is right. He MAY have some serious insider info about this issue and I think documenting it on ATS is the right thing to do. Especially NOW that Obama has withdrawn financial support of the UN, it seems more than timely......and makes the withdrawl of funding even MORE suspicious.
SO here is said posting: Including the writers name as he added it to his post, and has said it is OK to share this far and wide as that is what he 'hopes' people will do as awareness might stop this........

:Jeff Anderson (poster)
"The CIA is preparing to destroy the United Nations building in New York City. They are posing as construction contractors in order to complete their mission to bring down the asbestos condemned United Nations building. Just like in the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center Towers on September 11, 2001 the CIA is planning and preparing to place a small tactical nuke in an excavated hole in the center of the UN building basement. The CIA attack is to be blamed on Iran"

This prediction reminds me of another prediction. But in the other prediction, instead of the UN building, it is the White House. And they blame it on Iran, which eventually starts the WW3.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join