Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A moment for the innocent that are about to die.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What nice shell do you live OP, there are no innocents in this planet, not a single person, what should exist between us all is mutual respect and all the progress and peace that come.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
What nice shell do you live OP, there are no innocents in this planet, not a single person, what should exist between us all is mutual respect and all the progress and peace that come.

The children are the innocents. Until the world corrupts them.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

No, so who corrupted the first children, your logic is the same as in all religions, flawed, theres is good (god) and evil (demons), when in fact its just your POV, and to god 'exist' there HAS to be a devil, so for innocents die some dirty people has to do evil. Why IS OP and many other in the circle-jerking of pity condemning the innocents to death in a war that may never happen, why is he not creating a thread like: "THE TPTB are #ed this time", no, you all already lost even before the war, you are crying for innocents that may never exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No, so who corrupted the first children, your logic is the same as in all religions, flawed, theres is good (god) and evil (demons), when in fact its just your POV, and to god 'exist' there HAS to be a devil, so for innocents die some dirty people has to do evil. Why IS OP and many other in the circle-jerking of pity condemning the innocents to death in a war that may never happen, why is he not creating a thread like: "THE TPTB are #ed this time", no, you all already lost even before the war, you are crying for innocents that may never exist.

And in response, this is just YOUR point of view also. Yes, there is good and there is evil, whether you call it God and the devil or energies or just people's personalities. It is what it is.
Why don't YOU create the thread you named above, cause you obviously are an angry person. OP is a very caring individual, and you, IMO, are wrong here.
And, I don't think this thought is about innocents that don't even exist yet. It's about the ones that do exist.

Do YOU want to see this world destroyed by nukes? Do you want yourself and children to die a miserable death for a needless war that you had no choice in? I believe that is what this thread is about.

I'm not going to fight with you.

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Hey, my friends and I have discussed this a few times over the course of the last couple of years. You my friend, may I be so bold, are not alone. You are awoken and as such are privileged. In other words, Ignorance is not bliss. While I too, at times, feel that I am so tired of this nightmare, I really am now living in anticipation. I will not chaotically do harm to my fellow citizens because no cause is justified to harm another, but I will certainly welcome and usher in the changes that are coming. Take solace in the fact that you are not alone and that when the S Hits The F, if any of us survive, there are going to be some of us whose time will have come. Live in preparation, not paranoia. Peace!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HonestHerb
I cant stand threads like this, or appeals like this, to care about the poor person here or poor person there. Truth is if the people over in Iraq were like us, and we were like them, they would give no more of a f*ck about us then we do about them. Heres an idea poor innocent people of Iraq; How about we dont worship a god who tells us to blow ourselves up and kill unbelievers. Just because someone is vulnerable, doesnt mean they are innocent, if they were behind the nuke, they would take out everybody else who wasnt like them. Dont be so naive OP. Its either us or them.

and therein lies one of the fundamental problems with society. Creating division is what keeps TPTB in power. Drawing lines and making bold assumptions is what keeps this planet largely polarized between THEM and US; whichever side of the the US or THEM you are on. You know what, maybe, just maybe, THEY have the SAME people pulling strings over there. Here in the West we became economic slaves, over in the middle east they stayed true to religious zealotry. In the far east, there has been an awakening to economic slavery because Buddhism was too pacifist. People that draw the lines and make bold statements about other people being naive and how THEM are going to pull triggers and push buttons first. Hey, here's a crazy idea.... How about using this social networking tool to appeal to the general population and see if they really are all a bunch of trigger happy zealots waiting to blow us up and kill us? I bet you will find that most aren't. I know I know...you, or someone else, might take the position that "they have camps to train these people from a young age to do just that!" Hey man, so do we, we do it with propaganda, electronic stimulus in Hollywood and video games and the Theatrical Media. Maybe naivete is more in your line of reasoning than the OP's.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
sad post.
we have got use'd to war.
we are use'd to killing, TV-the news.
film, games all killing.
we have lost the horror of killing.

Iran is said to be trying to make a nuclear weapon.
Ever think they wont it to stop america attacking them.
when they have the bomb. like america!
america will not attack them openly.
it will help to stop the war!

you say I am mad?
well just look at america and rusher.
they both Played with big bombs.
america bomb'd civilions.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

If war with Iran is truly on the horizon, it will affect everyone in th entire world. In every country, so... innocent or not, every creature on this Earth, Fasten your seatbelts. Some rich religious wack jobs want Iran to retaliate on Israel to see if they can make Bible prophecy come true.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And in response, this is just YOUR point of view also. Yes, there is good and there is evil, whether you call it God and the devil or energies or just people's personalities. It is what it is.
Why don't YOU create the thread you named above, cause you obviously are an angry person. OP is a very caring individual, and you, IMO, are wrong here.
And, I don't think this thought is about innocents that don't even exist yet. It's about the ones that do exist.

Do YOU want to see this world destroyed by nukes? Do you want yourself and children to die a miserable death for a needless war that you had no choice in? I believe that is what this thread is about.

Peace

Good and Evil doest not exist, or in the best exist as much like a god or earth religion, show me in the universe where or what is the evil or good as clear and tangible as an atom or particle, you cant because good and evil is just a silly illusion of our minds. And OP is as caring as you are a "thinker", may his or your own life sit in danger and you would step up using these innocents as stairway.
oh you are very much wrong, Im not an angry person, you are probably reflecting your own rage towards my comments.
But I see at least you learned that everything depends on POV, point for you.

War
(just kidding haha
)
edit on 4-11-2011 by nekomata111 because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Peace

Good and Evil doest not exist, or in the best exist as much like a god or earth religion, show me in the universe where or what is the evil or good as clear and tangible as an atom or particle, you cant because good and evil is just a silly illusion of our minds. And OP is as caring as you are a "thinker", may his or your own life sit in danger and you would step up using these innocents as stairway.
oh you are very much wrong, Im not an angry person, you are probably reflecting your own rage towards my comments.
But I see at least you learned that everything depends on POV, point for you.

War
(just kidding haha
)
edit on 4-11-2011 by nekomata111 because: typo

Ok, lets just agree to disagree

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The truly 'innocent' will have their place in the kingdom of God... Those who have no faith, take up arms and fight and/or kill, or have chosen a side to support in a war are all on their own.

Yes, it's true "war is hell".

Hell on earth, and Satan's way to collect the souls of the damned.

How did you think the rapture would come?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
lol. rapture.
come off it already.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
lol. rapture.
come off it already.

Don't be afraid, when it comes it will all be over-with rather quickly, and most likely will be nearly painless.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I cried when I read this thread. I have always been against war. What you said here, OP, needed said (imo).

I had found this lovely video several years ago, then it got removed. I spend time, every so often, trying to find it again, and was lucky tonight--I found it!

These are (video format) pictures of Tehran, Iran You Don't See Everyday---and set to the song Peace Train by Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam):

lucasgray.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
I cried when I read this thread. I have always been against war. What you said here, OP, needed said (imo).

I had found this lovely video several years ago, then it got removed. I spend time, every so often, trying to find it again, and was lucky tonight--I found it!

These are (video format) pictures of Tehran, Iran You Don't See Everyday---and set to the song Peace Train by Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam):

lucasgray.com...

Thank you for that.

i'll download it for safe keeping.

Here is the vid:

Peace
edit on 4-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladykenzie
reply to post by jude11

I actually owe you one, Jude. I just re-read your post and looked over at my baby girl playing in her jumper next to me and really got teary.

Hold her tight and be thankful you can do it.

We all should take a minute to do this now and then before it's too late.

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

A simplistic read of my words, please provoke more thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The only thing I'd pray for is if aliens do exist.. prevent any nuclear harm to the countries people. Everyone imatates from birth and not all are as precieved through propoganda. A shift in unity is bringing us together through the internet, all we can do is try and step in. But unfortunately the peoples voice is becoming whispers in an uproar. I pray for all your well being in these times. And hope to give you my support as needed in return for yours. No matter your background you are just as me, and who you are is who you wanna be., and I hope it's true.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Great post and so nail on the head. People don't start wars, they just die in them. Government and Religions start these things, but we the average person on the street pays the price. Sad we have never evolved. Thanks you for this moment of reflection.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thats the problem with world today we as a people forgot how to walk in another mans shoes. Or the ptb never learned how.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join