A moment for the innocent that are about to die.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Imagining the horror of losing your child as a hardworking, all loving parent is in and of itself a truly great burden to come to terms with. We get caught up in feudal stances and lose sight of why we're even here, and at times... do everything in our power to defeat that purpose... to live.

So, in nature's due process she brings war to the table... and in turn we experience great loss... and in our great losses, within the spectrum of humanity, we will once again contemplate our purpose.

The drums of war is a redundant and overplayed tribal beat.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Im sorry but this has been spouted for years. My father tells me of the days when "Nuclear War" was imminent. But frankly, it cant happen and probably wont. Hiro and Naga was as far as it went. We were LUCKY to have launched one of those off onto a populated area without getting one back.

Thats was 60 plus years ago. Now the power of a nuke is simply a desert firework show for the rich. I mean for christs sake the RUSSIANS, not the "terrorists" or the current countries that hate us, but the russians, who HAD and still HAVE Nuclear capabilities and hated us back in the day but yet still did not fire them off.

Why? Because once one goes, everyone uses the rest. You cant do it anymore, too many people have them. So truthfully as many stars and flags as people like to give this, i will not be contributing for all i see is a fear mongering post about things that TPTB themselves seem to have lost interest in.

At most the closest things to truth about nukes is that it makes people go out and buy things. Money, money, money. Like the OP said

Remember, One goes off, then the second one....third...fourfifsiseveeigh.............Book of Eli type scenario? Fallout 3 type scenario? Sorry, they wont let it happen. Only your daily dose of terrosrism is needed daily to keep everyone in check.

Peace?
edit on 4-11-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin
Imagining the horror of losing your child as a hardworking, all loving parent is in and of itself a truly great burden to come to terms with. We get caught up in feudal stances and lose sight of why we're even here, and at times... do everything in our power to defeat that purpose... to live.

So, in nature's due process she brings war to the table... and in turn we experience great loss... and in our great losses, within the spectrum of humanity, we will once again contemplate our purpose.

The drums of war is a redundant and overplayed tribal beat.

War is terrable. I wish i could stop it! Just be one world under the GOD of Peace, freedom and liberty!

edit on 4-11-2011 by Justme888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If we don't go to war with Iran...China and Russia are responsible for watching over Iran so WMD don't fall into the wrong hands. If we get hit by some crazed luntic from Iran in 50 years.. it will be China and Russia's fualt. Then you have WW3.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

nuclear war..................look at the thread on North Korea and the millions in death camps.

Then read my signature.

Like the folks in Germany that most had to have known what was going on but powerless or not knowing what to do.

Fellow human beings all around the globe, including now America are being treated less than humanly.

Yet, we go on, distracted, dumbed down and apathetic.

This is a call to arms for the human race.

We the 99% are no longer just a country, a religion, a race we are a species, the species of humanity and you turn your back on another human being and suffer the karma.............karma is a bitch let me tell you.

A moment for the innocent that are to die.

Turn your back in apathy towards your fellow man and you assuredly are next.

We are living in dark times where for too long evil men have been allowed even encouraged to rule.

That time MUST END. But only through unity, perseverance and PHYSICAL ACTION will the forces of darkeness be banished.

And it must be by a majority vote.................no on the fence, you are either for the forces of light and love or darkness and hate.
edit on 4-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by jude11

nuclear war..................look at the thread on North Korea and the millions in death camps.

Then read my signature.

Like the folks in Germany that most had to have known what was going on but powerless or not knowing what to do.

Fellow human beings all around the globe, including now America are being treated less than humanly.

We the 99% are no longer just a country, a religion, a race we are a species, the species of humanity and you turn your back on another human being and suffer the karma.............karma is a bitch let me tell you.

We are living in dark times where for too long evil men have been allowed even encouraged to rule.

That time MUST END. But only through unity, perseverance and PHYSICAL ACTION will the forces of darkeness be banished.

And it must be by a majority vote.................no on the fence, you are either for the forces of light and love or darkness and hate.

Amen! Awomen!
Lets wish for peace!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Then read my signature.

Wow.

There's concentration camps in North Korea, but I don't see any in Iran. The West and our leaders try so hard to make countries like Iran look bad, when their human rights abuses pale in comparison to countries like North Korea, and many South American, African nations.

Why don't we just invade everyone? Make sure everybody is a white conservative christian, just to be safe.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

reply to post by jude11

Then read my signature.

Wow.

There's concentration camps in North Korea, but I don't see any in Iran. The West and our leaders try so hard to make countries like Iran look bad, when their human rights abuses pale in comparison to countries like North Korea, and many South American, African nations.

Why don't we just invade everyone? Make sure everybody is a white conservative christian, just to be safe.

I would have to agree with you! But i think the super powers who claim territory like Russia and china are doing with Iran...they should be responsible for the countries actions. If we claim territories, its our responsibility to watch over them and make sure they dont cause trouble. We should try and stop Israel from starting a war. There has to be a way of stoping this insanty.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Justme888

I agree with you, we have no business I guess to invade...........however from a moral point of view, I view the people all over the planet as my brothers and sisters and wonder what if anything I could do to help.

There were people in Germany that knew full well what was going on in Hitler's death camps, yet turned their back and went on with their daily lives.............maybe there was nothing they could do????

But, and this is the big question, is it right to ignore in apathy another human being's plight, much less millions upon millions upon millions?

There is, I believe not only individual karma but group karma as well...........it's not mystical it's quantum physics, what goes around comes around.

I realize we cannot solve all the world's problems that is why I donate two nights a month to a food distribution center, have in the past donated time to the ASPCA and other organizations.

But, we cannot turn our back in apathy, and look the other way while millions are tortured and killed all the while some live in the lap of luxury having so much money they could not spend it in a hundred lifetimes.

The injustice is maddening and the apathy of most humans is even more maddening.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

War is stupid and primitive...............and a manipulative device used by the few to control the many.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

In the sad truth of war, the first and last victims are and will always be, a mother.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by ofhumandescent

That is the message that needs to be spread and quick! The time IS now, because the more people have their eyes open, the more TPTB move forward, and we need to handle this like a band-aid, the longer we drag our feet the more pain we will feel. Take back what's rightfully ours, what we were promised, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. The 99 need to forget Wall Street and take the fight to DC. But you don't have the balls, do you?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Do I have the balls?

Well went to several anti war demonstrations during Viet Nam and faced, front row a line of police in full battle wear, shields, billy clubs and big 45's strapped to their waist. I will never forget their expressions almost like robots for the New World Order.

OWS: Yes I went two weekends, camping in cold weather in Chicago.........and despite what the media tells you, everyone we met were decent, peaceful, generous and cleaned up after themselves.

Yes I have shown to be a true daughter of liberty just as my great great great + grandmother Catherine Monroe was.

I'm willing to get out there and face the dark force's goons..............how about you?

Greed, war (and there is big money in war research contracts and follow the money)................it's all a scam and the common man keeps allowing themself to be manipulated.

Rich folk don't usually lose their kids to war.............it's all a chess game to them and as far as the economy, we're being had.

Wake up, unite and rebel or suffer the consequences.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Cold War 2000

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm going to take over the world with my band when I make it famous, one country at a time. lol
Then we will have peace. :

*Now I just need to learn to play the guitar* lol

Here is what John lennon says about iti all...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The US has no problem with the majority of persian (iranian) people. In fact, most "westerners" dont even realize that Iran is actually one of the most civilized, pro-western cultures in the middle east, I know many persian people and they say generally speaking Iran is NOT anti western, nor anti American.

Unfortunately, Iran's leaders are extremely anti american, and basically anti anything that's not muslim.

If the people of the great nation of Iran dont want to die, or really dont want the inevitable war to begin, they need to finish the job they started when Ahmadinejad was (obviously) "re-elected" through fraud and scandal.

If you remember, they rioted in the streets for what seemed like months until they were brutally shut down.

The people of Iran can diffuse this situation right now if they gather the balls to join Libya, Egypt, and other similar countries that have personally made sure their corrupt leaders are overthrown.

Simply, if that mother you speak of in the OP wants her kids to grow up in a nice environment, she needs to load up her AK and get ready for the long haul.

Brring down Ahmadinejad who is really just a puppet to the mad arab and supreme leader the Ayatollah!!!!!
edit on 4-11-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Starred.............look at the soldier's expression now compare to Hitler's Nazi soldiers.

Scary resemblance.

History does indeed repeat itself.

It's one thing to screw up................it's another if people never learn from their past mistakes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good thread. And nice to see a topic that, for a change, isn't political or so far out there it's unbelievable.

There's so much fighting and war on this little planet of ours.

I often wonder what aliens passing by in a huge spaceship & looking down at us must think.

There is a universe out there so vast in scale that we can barely even comprehend the sheer size of our own solar system, never mind the billions - maybe trillions - of others. And those aliens must look down at us and find it either sad or amusing that we wipe each other out over things which, to them, must seem so absurdly miniscule and trivial in the grand scheme of things.

And to them there's no black, no white, no Jews, no Muslims, no Christians, etc ...................... we're all just human. We're all brothers and sisters. And yet, it is us who exaggerate and fight over those tiny differences between us.

It's pathetic really.

If we could take some of the effort, time and money invested in wars and put it into uniting our people into a common goal - exploring the universe and bettering ourselves - I've no doubt that we as a species would have progressed much quicker than we have done.

However, there are always going to be leaders and those pulling the strings who have no interest in bettering humanity or exploring the cosmos. They simply want to continue with their narrowminded little viewpoint which revolves around how much money and 'power' (if dominating a group of people can even be called that) they can accumulate in their short lifespans. And for what? So they can go into the same whole in the ground as everyone else when they die.

edit on 4-11-2011 by elgaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

there wont be any nuclear war, anyone who claims otherwise is clearly out with an agenda. ANyone who claims nuclear war will occur a day,a week,a month,a year or a decade from now has an agenda for saying it. How much are you willing to wager 100% that no nulcear war will ever occur, in the 21st century,those in none of your lifetimes. Well ? exactly, if I had a dime ofr everytime I heard a nuclear war is imminent,Id be trillionaire,not jsut a billionaire.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Your right ofcourse but realist like myself know that it only last's for a moment and then its back to reality.Reason being this is who and what we are as a spicies, it has always been like this and will always be like this.The only reason it is prevalent now is the internet,otherwise we would be getting the same info we did on the TV during the Bay of Pigs.....................nothing!!

The idea of ever getting the humans of the world to agree to disagree and everyone live and let live is as remote as the idea of no more wars to settle our difference's being a predator spicies.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join