It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment for the innocent that are about to die.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Very well thought out and put together thread, also very true. It is about time we all stopped being distracted with the tv and all the other little trinkets they give us and spare some time thinking about all of the other human beings that suffer in this world whilst the majority of people in the west cary on regardless. I also would add that we should spare a thought for the soldiers that are involved in all this crap, i am sure the majority do not want to take lives, it is so much easier when up in a bomber to drop your bobmbs and then keep flying, you do not have to see the limbs and heads etc in the aftermarth.

All of this should stop now, we should all just refuse to fight each other, yes that is not going to happen, but i can dream cant i?.

Well put thread. thanks op.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Finally someone talking sense, good post :-)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nagasaki is only one of two cities on Earth to have had an Atomic device detonated over its boundary.

There was a sizeable Christian population living there...but poof...women and children were incinerated alive by the tens of thousands....because it would demonstrate to the non christian emperor that Japan needed to surrender.

Remenber that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

All i can remember is the Catholic Revolution white flags and red crosses as they
killed millions and millions of children women and men who did not believe in
their cause, all in the name of God.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

The Roman Empire who allied themselves with others formed Catholic practice.

Your biased and incorrect memories(jeez how old are ye?) may explain why Nagasaki was selected...before we even know your own religious background?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr. who's obviously expired... just how old are you? Or should i just call you Dr. Rude and
obnoxious? I'm not Religious but i gather you are. Keep on believing it will get you one place
only and it won't be where you think.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
One could only imagine how life would be turned upside down under threat of impending destruction by other humans.

The emergency broadcast video posted earlier in the thread, albeit homemade, still strikes me as something quite scary to view firsthand.

I was not alive during the Cold War, the hight of the Mutually Assured Destruction days. In fact, we still live under MAD but most people just don't seem to get that.

I will say this though- the more passive population that least expects this to actually happen, will be in the most chaos before the strike.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Superb OP, thank you!

The most frustrating thing is that OUR leaders issue the propaganda to their 'enemies' that the whole of the attacking nation is behind this. WE are seen as complicit in this by those poor defenceless people in the Middle-East, yet that couldn't be more untrue. This is simply a war between governments and they don't care how many eggs they break along the way. It's disgusting. Evil does exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Even though I agree with the message of this thread,it's pretty hard for people to care and think about these things,considering the massive pressures put by the TPTB to dehumanize us from each other,so the only thing we would be interested in is ourselves and nothing but ourselves.

This is the main reason why wars and the like are allowed to happen by the masses,they do not realize that we are all one race called humanity, nothing else matters.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I can't star and flag this enough, OP. I mean here we go again. TPTB about to kill a lot more people, and we merrily play along(and shout down anyone who dissents). So many people have lost their compassion. When are people going to realize that "they" are "us" and vice-versa? Their children have the same worth as ours, and a lot of those kids are going to be murdered by "us", through direct action by our governments, and by inaction of people who do nothing to stop it. I don't know if this war on Iran CAN be stopped, but we the people have to try.

We have to try..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Gawd i hope Isreal hurries up and nukes Iran allready im sick of all these WW3 threads popping up every few days.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Most of us feel the same way. One of these days Israel will lob a nuke onto a nuclear power station in another nation which has a perfect right to possess one and something unexpected will occur. That nation will fight back. Who could possibly blame them? I fault Israel for being so damned insistent that only they have any rights and that other nations must knuckle under to them. If it happens that will be the reason. I will not like it but I will understand it. I only hope that America has the good sense to cut ties to Israel and stay out of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
You know what's even more provoking? The fact that that "emergency alert broadcast system" is all a sham.

People won't be given the 30 minutes to get to shelter, or worse, say final goodbyes to those you love, because they won't broadcast an incoming nuclear attack, so that the roads will remain unclogged with panicked people so that they can get to their shelters...

You can trust that fact with your life!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Not enough is said about the innocent lives lost in these unjustified wars. I would not feel one ounce of sympathy for the people who support these wars if THEY were bombed in their homes. It is easy to say the war was justified and go to church and praise God for being "The Chosen Ones" never once considering the lives of the innocent lost because they think they are heathens anyway and deserve no sympathy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
the change feels impossible to start with ourselves when the system around us is designed so we can't.

Rightfully said.. but look back.. even within your or my life times.. of the achievements of what the few can do.. im not old enough to have remembered the black panther movement.. but, history speaks for it self. And thats just one example of numerous..

Weather the issue is race, ethnicity, political, spiritual, what ever.. all it takes is for one TRUE hearted person, and a few followers to make a BIG difference....

Not that I 100% agree with the OWS.. but look at that.. its been... a month? and its world wide now?

Back a dog into a corner and taunt it long enough, evantually it will bite back. Nuclear mayhem has happened at least twice and I don't think humanity will stand for a third. That being said.. I do feel as if its going to happen, and soon... probably on or before march of '12.... But it takes an action, to create a reaction right?

So when it happens... stand up and make sure it dosent ever happen again. Just cause were in america dosent mean were out of danger. We are #1 target for A LOT of people... and if nuclear shyt does hit the fan... we will be targeted for 1 of 2 reasons.. 1.. for our past.. 2.. because we have what they want.. and we have more then anyone else.. combined.

Final though.. action. Do something, say something.. be accountable instead of just brainstorming.. not ment to be offensive to you, or the OP.. but sitting here talking about it is'nt gonna change anything....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tbonedude

Originally posted by yourmaker
the change feels impossible to start with ourselves when the system around us is designed so we can't.

Rightfully said.. but look back.. even within your or my life times.. of the achievements of what the few can do.. im not old enough to have remembered the black panther movement.. but, history speaks for it self. And thats just one example of numerous..

Weather the issue is race, ethnicity, political, spiritual, what ever.. all it takes is for one TRUE hearted person, and a few followers to make a BIG difference....

Not that I 100% agree with the OWS.. but look at that.. its been... a month? and its world wide now?

Back a dog into a corner and taunt it long enough, evantually it will bite back. Nuclear mayhem has happened at least twice and I don't think humanity will stand for a third. That being said.. I do feel as if its going to happen, and soon... probably on or before march of '12.... But it takes an action, to create a reaction right?

So when it happens... stand up and make sure it dosent ever happen again. Just cause were in america dosent mean were out of danger. We are #1 target for A LOT of people... and if nuclear shyt does hit the fan... we will be targeted for 1 of 2 reasons.. 1.. for our past.. 2.. because we have what they want.. and we have more then anyone else.. combined.

Final though.. action. Do something, say something.. be accountable instead of just brainstorming.. not ment to be offensive to you, or the OP.. but sitting here talking about it is'nt gonna change anything....

When the circumstances look overwhelming,it's important not to be discouraged,otherwise they win by pacifying you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Gawd i hope Isreal hurries up and nukes Iran allready im sick of all these WW3 threads popping up every few days.

There's always one idiot..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
How would I handle it?

I would.... Move.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Before ya talk interview somer Iranians or some of our soldiers themselves . Get their view point call someone in Iran. Then you actually might be able to voice some facts otherwise nice opinion's and if in a perfect world we might be able to all get along but as in our own backyards(earth) it doesn't seem so
so sad the human race we had such high hopes this time around.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
S&F for this. And perhaps it won't be long until we in The West is being attacked, just as Gerald Celente warned. We have been funding the wars, those whose countries have been attacked and lives destroyed will have little sympathy for us
edit on 4-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join