It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC's "War With Iran" Bill Passes House Committee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It wont be long before China and Russia decide America cannot be trusted with nukes.Its only a matter of time before it is America that has sanctions and embargos forced on them.It is only a matter of time before China liberates the people of the United States from its evil oppressors.China knows history will judge them.An Iran attack would be the perfect excuse for them to come to the rescue.Most of the world already hates America.It wont be too hard to paint the US as the bad guy since they actually are.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I love how Johhnywhite never mentions how this country is going to survive with 10$ gas for their SUV and trucks. The Straights of Hormuz will be blocked, with little effort on their part, and oil doubles. Game over for everyone. Doesn't matter how many nukes you use, the Straight will be blocked. 20% of world oil offline. Good luck. But of course you'll predict that it can't happen, or we have some magic way of preventing it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Can we please stop this?

We need to stop this from happening. We can all see why.

We can't just sit here and discuss this. We need to stop this madness.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
The logic in this thread is amazing to me... or should I say a lack of?

Does it matter if Iran can "be trusted" with nukes? Fact is North Korea has them, and they can not be trusted either, so why are there no talks or plans of bombing NK? Does anyone here actually trust China with nukes? What about Pakistan? It is no secret that Pakistan is a nuclear power and not very stable politically. At almost any moment someone who should not have control of that arsenal may end up with control. Yet we still funnel plenty of cash to their country and no one talks of blowing anything up there. Can you see the hypocrisy?

The fact that you still think this is about nuclear technology also shows your lack of logic. There is one thing that Iran has that makes them different from other nuke containing rogue nations and it's a three letter resource, OIL! Iran has a huge resource of oil that will be immediately seized if there was ever a ground invasion. The funny thing is people still keep denying that this is what it's all about.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Nobody in the world trusts America or Israel with nukes, why are you allowed them?

Seriously, even Europeans think Israel and America are bigger threats to world peace than Iran. Maybe you should go to war with each other?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

it has been sending out signals that it is getting ready to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities

It is disgusting. How they lie.

They claim that like no civilian is going to be killed and the engineers and technicians who work there are all military forces.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

The fact that you still think this is about nuclear technology also shows your lack of logic. There is one thing that Iran has that makes them different from other nuke containing rogue nations and it's a three letter resource, OIL!

Like America hasn't any and is forced to use nuclear energy.

You are just ignoring the fact that , Oil is going to end up in the world one day and America which hasn't been using any of it's sources , will be the one world govt with lots of virgin Oil resources.

Iran is just trying its best to last longer on oil and arrogant US govt doesn't like it.

Please , do some scientific research and then post.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Oh? And what am I to research? Maybe you didn't fully comprehend what I posted. America and it's allies will use up all other nations available resources before using their own. That is what it is about.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Whatever they do they need to give it teeth. Time after time sanctions have proven ineffective. If they're going to sanction then they need to make sure it hits Iran hard so they feel it.

That's my biggest worry. I think a military strike is a certainty at this point. Iran has too much oil and extremism. They will not give up their pursuit of power and the destruction of Israel.

"If the Zionist regime wants to repeat its past mistakes, this will constitute its demise and annihilation… With Allah's help the new Middle East will be a Middle East without Zionists and Imperialists."

Quote is from here: www.adl.org ...

Does that sound like a man who is peaceful? Annihilation is a peaceful word? He is referring to Israel, UK, US and other nations. "Zionist" and "Imperialist" are names given to them.

Israel will continue to protect itself, and the US will continue to fight terrorism in the middle east. But this is precisely what the iranian leader says will mean the annihilation of these countries. So the iranian leader is saying that people who fight terrorism will be annihilated.

IMHO, people who do not stand up against this man are dangerous. The iranian leader has threatened peaceful nations with annihilation. This is FACT. We cannot deny it.
edit on 3-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Let me guess, your Jewish right? Most of the quotes that talk about Isreal's destructions are not translated properly. Often times, what was really said was something like "If isreal wants a war we will give them one and wipe them off the map".

Any leader of any country would say that when another threatens their nation...the USA said something like that after 9/11 about the Taliban and then again about Saddam.
Stop spreading lies and disinfo.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the research and post S&F. This is a very scary situation and more of a hunt for the white elephant. If the US continues down this path which is not support by most US Citizens that are awake, we will surely be launching another major campaign in the not so near future. Once again we will have been hoodwinked and all the not so awake US Citizens will be standing around wondering why the world hates us so. When did this country stop being a World Power and become a World Puppet?

Time to buy more ammo and MREs.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

what the eff...

seriously...

once again i cannot believe the bs American people put up with...

stunned...

all of the should be fired.. brought up on treason charges...

then banned from any political life ever again...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
The logic in this thread is amazing to me... or should I say a lack of?

Does it matter if Iran can "be trusted" with nukes? Fact is North Korea has them, and they can not be trusted either, so why are there no talks or plans of bombing NK? Does anyone here actually trust China with nukes? What about Pakistan? It is no secret that Pakistan is a nuclear power and not very stable politically. At almost any moment someone who should not have control of that arsenal may end up with control. Yet we still funnel plenty of cash to their country and no one talks of blowing anything up there. Can you see the hypocrisy?

I'll give you a helping hand.

Does North Korea provide weapons to terrorists?
No? Then there's your first reason why they aren't going to attack North Korea any time soon. The other reason is that it is China's puppet.
There's also the little fact that it has so much artillery aimed at Seoul that if it was attacked Seoul, or at least large parts of it, would be turned to rubble very quickly.

Iran. It has a proven track record of financing and providing weapons to terrorist groups.
These same groups are used by Iran to attack Israel.
Iran also created a little bit of a mess in Iraq.

If Iran get's nukes, the chances of Iran passing some on to terrorist groups are far too high of a risk to take a chance on.

So the question for you then is, do you want to live through a nuclear war, or do you want to see a nuclear war prevented?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
After being wide of the point, the U.S. must petition wars through Congress. You know, those people you voted for. Our military industrial complex builds jobs and gains resources so what are you talking about? Lazy people have a hard time finding jobs and the rest of the unemployed must use brain power to find a niche. Statistics forever but my "our" country is capitalist and depends on free thinkers, not people expecting hand outs. I will proudly pay taxes, I expect in return, the middle east grounded on our freedoms. Run for office if you have a better plan which you don't. Look at the long run.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join