It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran "ready for war"...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh I could have gone the rest of the month (timing intentional) without hearing Iran make that statement. HOW would Iran hit the United States? Oh, thats friggen easy....and we did nothing to stop this from happening.

what would you do about it.. bomb Venezuela too... The best thing America could do to avoid this kind of conflict is change its foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Iran is ready? Let the games begin. If We dont strike, they will.

It is not a game.. and I dont think Iran has any intention of striking anyone first.. Dont listen to the war hype fed to you on tv... The nation doing the war mongering here is the USA. History speaks for itself...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
China and Russia joining together as allies to knock the USA off of it's high horse and assume control of the world sounds like a real good reason to me...

Remember,as their histories prove,China and Russia have no problem throwing away millions of their own peoples lives to get what they want...

The USA will not be the worlds super power forever.

The Dragon,the beast from the east and the Bear,the sleeping giant,together as one,will someday devour the Eagle?
edit on 6-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

This is nothing more than Pure Propaganda concerning Iran's capability of Delivering a Nuclear Weapon ANYWHERE in the Middle East . The Zionists in Israel and the Neocons in the U.S. are just Obeying the Orders of their NWO Masters by Creating FALSE Threats to Peace in that area of the Globe . If the U.S. participates in Any Hostle Military Action against Iran , then the People of America should March on Washington and Force Congress and President Obama to Stand Down or Face an Armed Revolution by those who Still Honor International Law and a Say in how this Country should be Run by the RULE Of LAW..........

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Israel actually did what Iran. and Iraq were/are accused of doing... which is creating nuclear plants with WMDs secretly

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It is Clear to me that the Israeli Goverment has been Co Opted by the Zionists Lobby over there . The People of the United States SHOULD NOT Support Any Economic or Military Aid to Israel Right Now . It's Time Israel Sticks up for itself amoung the Arab World with it's Misguided Foreign Policy without BIG BROTHER Uncle Sam Guarding their Back........

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

large population in US /CANADA SO WHAT ?

muslims people you're all the same, seeking for revenge this is your bloody mentality , let's go ISRAEL

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well I don't like to post stuff without a source, but I know through friends in the USAF that the US has already flown stealth bomber drones over the Iranian Nuclear sites as well as other incursions testing their anti aircraft network. While this is actually common place over there, there has been an escalation of probing aircraft sorties to include many new untested drone aircraft including some that are for electronic warfare fitted with anti radiation missles.

I feel bad for the Iranian people as I don't believe they deserve this but seems history is going to force the issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Iran: Ready to get their assses kicked!!!

Just cause you arent skeert doesnt mean you wont get beat down.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well looks like the IAEA report is not all that damning:
www.infowars.com...

probably no war at all soon unless they make it out to be something else..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
One things for sure.No country on earth can compare to the awesome power,strength and discipline of the USAF

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The lunatics in Tehran have probably been formulating a plan involving sleeper cells in major US cities over the last decade or so. TV shows like Sleeper Cell and many recent movies show how easy an assault on the US could come to pass. In addition the US is well aware of lunatics on US soil as is evidenced in the following discussion > Threat of Homegrown Islamic Terrorism

Really, it shouldn't surprise anyone if the loons in Tehran make threats against the US...... What would be surprising though is if they actually tried anything. I truly believe that the time is right, the will is there, that any sort of action against the US on US soil by nut jobs would result in an all out US assault on Iran resulting in the total annihilation of terrorists, radicals, extremeists, you name it.... and not only in Iran, but in every hole, in every country, everywhere/anywhere on this planet where lunatic types live and or hide....

I'm not a religious fanatic, wouldn't push my belief on anyone but; because anyone who believes in God should know in their heart that no religion specifically calls for death of believers in God, whether they subscribe to the 3 main religions or any of the numerous others. Sadly it's the misinterpretation of religion / religious beliefs pushed onto the naive by nut jobs that fuels the hatred amongst Humans.

So....... I believe God is getting mightily pissed at humanity (whoever God may be) and the time "to having / getting things cleaned up on the planet once and for all" (so to speak) is getting near !!

And if Iran is going to be the catalyst that causes it, well, heaven help us......

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Better increase your security all over the US then if you're so scared. Make cavity searches the norm, because for all you know anyone and everyone could be a muslim with a bomb strapped to their colon.

See how paranoid your people are of muslim sleeper cells then.

Oh wait, looks like you're one of those rare Canadians who actually buys into this fearmongering crap. You must be a big fan of Harper, eh?

edit on 8-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by jondave
Iran is ready? Let the games begin. If We dont strike, they will.

It is not a game.. and I dont think Iran has any intention of striking anyone first.. Dont listen to the war hype fed to you on tv... The nation doing the war mongering here is the USA. History speaks for itself...

April 20, 2011

"They say they want to create a new and greater Middle East under the U.S. and the Zionist regime's (Israel) dominance. I am telling you that a new and greater Middle East will be established without the existence of the U.S. and the Zionist regime…. In recent years, regional nations have realized that the United States and the Zionist regime are their main enemies…. Arrogant powers try to deceive nations. They have put the Iranian nation under pressure to oblige it to retreat but the resistance of Iranians and their steadfastness has led to their (the West's) defeat...."

April 17, 2010

"The era of Zionism and capitalism has passed away."

September 21, 2010

"The question is, why don't we allow this subject (the Holocaust) to be examined further... It is incorrect to force only one view on the rest of the world.

"How come when

March 11, 2010

"See what has become of Israel. They [the West] gathered the most criminal people in the world and stationed them in our region with lies and fabricated scenarios. They waged wars, committed massive aggression… and made millions of people homeless…Today, it is clear that Israel is the most hated regime in the world… It is not useful for its masters [the West] anymore. They are in doubt now. They wonder whether to continue spending money on this regime or not…But whether they want it or not, with God's grace, this regime will be annihilated and Palestinians and other regional nations will be rid of its bad omen."

February 25, 2010

"If the Zionist regime wants to repeat its past mistakes, this will constitute its demise and annihilation…With Allah's help the new Middle East will be a Middle East without Zionists and Imperialists."

October 10, 2009

"The Zionist regime wants to establish its base upon the ruins of the civilizations of the region...The uniform shout of the Iranian nation is forever 'Death to Israel.'..."

(As quoted by Fars News Agency)

September 18, 2009

"They (the Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews…. If as you claim the Holocaust is true, why can a study not be allowed? ... The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie... a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust…This claim is corrupt and the pretext is corrupt. This (the Israeli) regime's days are numbered and it is on its way to collapse. This regime is dying."

April 22, 2009

"Don't be afraid of those Zionists. They are on the verge of death. Their time has passed. Do not surrender your people to them…

"Don't you know the nature of the Zionists? Don't you know who the Zionists are? They came in order to take over our region in its entirety. At first, they said that they wanted [a country] from the Nile to the Euphrates. Once they got settled, they said that there had been a mistake, and that they wanted all the Islamic lands…

"Unless they are put in their place at the very beginning of their conspiracy and fitna, they will jeopardize the security of the whole world, they will jeopardize the security of the whole region… They want the entire world. At their very first step, you must crush their step, crush their leg, so that they do not dare to invade the Islamic lands"

And unfortunately, I could fill and entire thread with quotes from Ahmadinejad about destroying Israel and or Western culture. If you think Iran is being pushed into a corner, then you sir/ma'am are the naive one!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"They (the Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews…. If as you claim the Holocaust is true, why can a study not be allowed? ... The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie... a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust…This claim is corrupt and the pretext is corrupt. This (the Israeli) regime's days are numbered and it is on its way to collapse. This regime is dying."

No holocaust?...Thats weird...I remember watching dozens of hours of nazi footage that clearly shows large groups being herded onto trains,beat with clubs,hung in the streets,put up against walls and shot and huge pits with people being machine gunned into them,himmler visiting a camp, and a lot of other footage as well...

How dare we even "try to deny" the holocaust of the jews and gypsies and the massacre of millions of russians,poles,hungarians and others...

It is amazing and sickeneing the way we try to snuff out the past and warp its true meaning...
edit on 8-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
...............Goosestepping soldiers parading along with missiles inscribed, 'death to USA'

The Great Satan has always been the Mullahs main target - and it is totally pointless discussing this without the consideration of what is at the forefront of the Mullahs thoughts - ie their 12'ver beliefs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join