It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran "ready for war"...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They have been poking at Iran for years, trying to discredit them, get a first strike in, or get them to strike first. Or to perform some sort of false flag that is aimed to blame the iranians.
While i admit i have no idea of Irans military capabilities, but we could know very little about what they have kept secret. If they get attacked, i dont see this being a very long war.

Its like a bully poking at someone for too long, eventually the bully punches the bullied in the face, the bullied snaps and nukes them.

Hopefully then people will realize 'oh #, 3 million people just died because our governments bullied everyone in the middle east"

I think it will be israel, i think iran will decimate them. If they have nuclear weapons anyways.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Most are in these countries because they Fled Iran - sure some may support their homeland but not politicaly

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am sure the issue with Iran's nukes, with medias report on secret war preparations by the western world, as well as bellicose words spoken by a few leaders in EU about Iran is driving much concern and even fears of an outright conventional war of not only in Iran, but Israel and USA as well.

It cannot be taken lightly, for nukes hold awesome and terrible powers. Whomever launches even just one tiny nuke, within seconds, the entire world WILL lit up with MULTIPLE WMD launches from every nuke power.

US backs Israel, and Iran has human stealth innovation to bring a nuke to US, US will then launch at Iran. Iran, which is backed by russia and china with investments will then launch against US as US equally launches at both superpowers, along with UK and France. India, a known supporter of US will face launches from its backyard China, along with Pakistan, China's supporter.

One way or another, anyother nation that has nuke will launch, for each is either with US or against US. Each fears being nuke, and will take pre-emptive strikes first.

Within a single moment, and not even less than an hour, Planet Earth is made uninhabitable with radio-active isotopes encircling the skies destroying crops, lives and the ozone layer, allowing ionising harmful utra violet light into the atmosphere upon lands and seas. Weather patterns will change. Fragile tectonic plates exposed to nuke bombings will fracture and earthquakes of great magnitude will occur, both on land and Tsunami'ed oceans.

In less than a day, all life will cease. Fiction? No. Only facts.

If the belligerant and idiotic leaders are hell bent on destruction, WE, THE PEOPLE, MUST NOT let them. The Sovereign People of EVERY nation on Earth wants no war. But wanting is not enough, the time to act is now, beginning with the People in Israel and Iran. They are the only power at this moment to stop this madness.

At least, for all of Iran's bellicose statements, they did mentioned that they will not be on first strike basis, but only IF ATTACKED.

If our fellow human brothers and sisters of Israel and Iran remain apathetic, worse if they support their leaders, or fail,,,then our concerns will become reality.....
edit on 4-11-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One thing I really regret is not having had the chance to visit Baba Vanga.

2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.
2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
If Iran is attacked, I think they have enough missiles to completely destroy the world's oil production.

They can use their missiles to destroy refineries, pipelines, oil exporting ports, and oil tankers, all over the Middle East.

They can fire missiles aginst oil tankers traveling in the Persian Gulf, they can fire missiles against pipelines in the Caspian Sea, they can fire missiles against refineries in Qatar, they can fire missiles against ports in Saudi Arabia where the tankers are filled up with oil.

Iran has the military capacity to make the world run out of oil for months, if not years...

Iran wouldn't have much time to respond, they may launch a few missiles like Iraq did during the Gulf War, destroy a few oil refineries, however I would predict Iran will go down much faster than Iraq if America attacked them. If Iran throws a nuke, there will be no Iran within hours. America is beyond the weapons of mass destruction stage, in the end Iran's little missiles attacks would be useless.

The actual scenario will probably be by proxy, dragged out to make $$$ for evil do gooders.

edit on 4-11-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ok chicken little. Whatever you say!

So you're saying we can't protect innocent people?

Iran can do whatever pleases it? Even if that means killing innocent people?

I think I'll just sit back and watch these arguments destroy themselves on their own.

One way or another, the crimes Iran has committed will become known by all people.

This brilliant man says it better than I ever could:

edit on 4-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Laughable! The crimes of Iran are so tiny in comparison with the crimes of the US and Israel that its not even funny! Looks like you are one of the gullible that the media is successfully brainwashing with propaganda!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow I am surprised how many are eting up the propaganda...

I mean most of you talk about how horrible it has been that bush tricked americans into a war, and now you let yourselves be tricked into another...

Is it just me.... are americans that blind...?

You guys KNOW how they do this... I mean you are on ATS...

Well good job guys...go get those WMDs...

and then you guys can come here to complain later how your government is doing this horrilble stuff to make yourselves feel better....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Deja vu. Everything to keep the Rothschild bank full.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Russia and China wont sit idly by while Israel and the US make war with Iran. They've already said which side they're taking.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
reply to post by John0Doe

Assuming your location, what makes your country any better then US/NATO? ;-)

So easy for everyone to point fingers to complete nations when it's the top that makes the decisions.

And do u know what is my country? My country is nothing better,but my country doesnt invade other countries and killing their people..... and no,i am not russian i am here temporary...

When i say nation i mean everyone involved,i dont mean people that have nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

Originally posted by Elexio
reply to post by John0Doe

Assuming your location, what makes your country any better then US/NATO? ;-)

So easy for everyone to point fingers to complete nations when it's the top that makes the decisions.

And do u know what is my country? My country is nothing better,but my country doesnt invade other countries and killing their people..... and no,i am not russian i am here temporary...

When i say nation i mean everyone involved,i dont mean people that have nothing to do with it.
Every country is guilty of having shed the blood of innocent people at some point in their history.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The USA at the ordering of Israel will take out the Iranian air force and army and force them to buy new planes and tanks and the contractors make more money. Just as iraqs new military is all US hardware..it will happen again unless iran defends itself. I mean sink all US carriers that attack it and burn all us bases that act aggressively upon a sovereign Iran.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looks like they have found an excuse......I hate the world we live in at times........

UN report 'to suggest Iran nuclear weapons work'

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Unlike the US and Israel, Iran is neither occupying any other country’s territory nor threatening to invade another country. To attack them would be detestable being that the vast majority of people killed would be innocent civilians just trying to get by in life working raising a family, going to school etc.

Make no mistake however, Iranian leaders would like nothing more than to destroy Israel. To say otherwise is just naive. There will be no "winners" if war erupts and we all better hope it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think the idea that the Iranian regime has any sort of innocence is patently absurd. Numerous accounts of the terrorism it practices upon its own people, especially during the manifestly locally driven Green Revolution a few years back shows how it basically relies on fear and intimidation to exist.

I'm not a fan of wars, and have no doubt there would be ulterior motives behind this one. But given the religious fanaticism of those who are seeking the 12th Imam, I'd feel a lot safer if Iran didn't have a bomb. Or Israel, for that matter, for the same basic reason. Religious zealots are unpredictable.

After watching how all these groups behave and as a spiritual person, I really begin to believe the world could do with a lot less religion. Medieval understanding and modern technology are a crappy combination.

America isn't innocent. But Iran sure as hell isn't either, at home or abroad, and I won't be sad for a moment to see that regime gone. Especially since they have already shown the people there won't be allowed the chance for their own freedom.
edit on 6-11-2011 by cassandranova because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
As another comment, I think people highly overrate the chances of the Iranian military in a conflict with the United States. Just like Iraq was before the first Gulf War.

China and Russia have no reason to get into a world war over the middle east. They'll get concessions somewhere, and as for Iran, they'll get bombed for a while and then some sort of regime change. But I don't think the war will be nuclear, and I don't think it will make anything really better, but I doubt it will be armageddon either.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
As another comment, I think people highly overrate the chances of the Iranian military in a conflict with the United States. Just like Iraq was before the first Gulf War.

China and Russia have no reason to get into a world war over the middle east. They'll get concessions somewhere, and as for Iran, they'll get bombed for a while and then some sort of regime change. But I don't think the war will be nuclear, and I don't think it will make anything really better, but I doubt it will be armageddon either.

Perfectly put on both of your points cassandranova.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

China and Russia joining together as allies to knock the USA off of it's high horse and assume control of the world sounds like a real good reason to me...

Remember,as their histories prove,China and Russia have no problem throwing away millions of their own peoples lives to get what they want...

The USA will not be the worlds super power forever...

edit on 6-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Iran is ready? Let the games begin. If We dont strike, they will.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join