It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran "ready for war"...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Just like all the wars that US started and is trying to pull out of and cant? How long was Afghanistan supposed to last again? Iraq?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

Just like all the wars that US started and is trying to pull out of and cant? How long was Afghanistan supposed to last again? Iraq?

Like I said they last as long as NATO wishes. Trust me iran has been surrounded by the occupation of afghanistan and iraq, and lybia. Then you got good ol turkey and india over there just to make sure china dont try to get brave. The many years of occupation in those countries was to build bases for us to operate out of in future wars.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

When you say "we" you are talking about the oil industry right? Because I´m sure the people of USA are not on the same page as you. Who in their right mind supports war for taxpayers money just so big corporations can make more profit?

Anyhow, you underestimate Iran if you think they have not been watching and making their own preparations if sh*t hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Originally posted by snowspirit
There's a large Iranian population in Canada and the US. Well over 100,000 in Canada, and over 300,000 in the US.

It isn't as easy as it used to be, to just round up the supposed enemy in your own country anymore, plus ethnicities tend to stay close together, because of language and other common interests.

About a third of Canada's Iranians live in and around Toronto, and Vancouver also has many. I'm not sure of their demographics (locations) in the states, except that they are there.

You might want to lump the Chinese into that if they are taking side with Iran . To and Van

patdollard.com...

China has to much invested in the US and more to loose if they side with Iran. It will never happen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Thats not entirely true, the world has changed a lot in the last decade and the Chinese might actually profit immensely from the demise of USA in the near future.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Really didn't want to get into this thread , but when the fact of the Iranians in Canada mentioned plus the releases of the Chinese selling weapons to them . Being old enough to remember Pearl Harbor and what happened there and landed spies . If your going to make a connection to the landed Iranians in Canada , you may as well add the Chinese also since they are selling the weapons .

History has a sad way of repeating itself in times like this .

www.historyonthenet.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Originally posted by snowspirit
There's a large Iranian population in Canada and the US. Well over 100,000 in Canada, and over 300,000 in the US.

It isn't as easy as it used to be, to just round up the supposed enemy in your own country anymore, plus ethnicities tend to stay close together, because of language and other common interests.

About a third of Canada's Iranians live in and around Toronto, and Vancouver also has many. I'm not sure of their demographics (locations) in the states, except that they are there.

You might want to lump the Chinese into that if they are taking side with Iran . To and Van

patdollard.com...

Russia and China are BFFs, and they are both allies of Iran.
We have a huge Chinese population, about a million, and have joint business ventures, in both forestry and the oil sands. Probably many other big businesses too, they like to come here and invest.

We're a melting pot up here, Canada cannot afford to get into war with anyone, with our demographics.
I'm sometimes surprised that we don't have a wall between the US and Canada......

According to the 2006 census, we also have over half a million Russians living up here......
edit on 3-11-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was recalling the events of internment camps when Pearl Harbor happened , and the guilt by association that crops up every now and then especially when a possible war is on the horizon .

A lot of countries have had one or two in their borders for what ever reason .

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There was a report made by the defense department some years ago that claimed a war with China in the next 50 years was a possibility and that contingencies should be made.

I think everybody assumed a war with China is impossible. That's WRONG.

We have to keep in mind China consistently votes in opposition to western powers.

They're NOT an ally. In fact, they're not far from being an enemy.
edit on 3-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

According to extrapolated U.S. Census data and other independent surveys done by Iranian-Americans themselves in 2009, there are an estimated 1–1.5 million Iranian-Americans living in the U.S.,[
wikipedia

Theres more than just a couple hundred thousand here in the states. I smell another use for Fema camps coming up. Feels like WWII when the US rounded up all the japanese and put them into camps

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Iran "ready for war"

Sadly it appears all sides are ready.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
reply to post by snowspirit

According to extrapolated U.S. Census data and other independent surveys done by Iranian-Americans themselves in 2009, there are an estimated 1–1.5 million Iranian-Americans living in the U.S.,[
wikipedia

Theres more than just a couple hundred thousand here in the states. I smell another use for Fema camps coming up. Feels like WWII when the US rounded up all the japanese and put them into camps

I thought the number I found was way too low.

It gets harder to round people up now that the overall population is much larger, plus mixed marriages are much more common than they used to be. Plus, with all the ethnicicities that have similar skin tones, how can they be certain of who is what ancestry?

With the peoples of different countries melting together, it's time to stop fighting.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
How do we know Iran hasn't already planted crude nuke devices on American soil?
We don't do we!
Especially knowing how our "peace loving" government never bothered sealing off the borders of the USA after 911...Purposefully leaving our back door wide open...Hmmmm,I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ya gotta say what ya gotta say to keep the populace under wraps. In reality: "Ummmm please dont hit us because we're about to get smoked like a blunt"

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Iran ratcheted up tensions in the Middle East yesterday when its foreign minister declared the country was ‘ready for war’ with Israel and the West.

In inflammatory remarks certain to fuel uncertainty in the volatile region, Ali Akbar Salehi warned that Tehran would ‘not hesitate’ to retaliate if attacked. His posturing came as Foreign Secretary William Hague urged Israel’s defence minister not to fan the flames during top-level talks in London.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"In case of an attack by the Zionist regime, the United States would also be hit," he added, without elaborating.

Britain is also stepping up its preparations for a military strike on Iran, The Guardian newspaper reported on Wednesday. According to its report, London is increasingly concerned over Tehran's nuclear program and is preparing to deploy Royal Navy ships in the coming months to assist a possible American strike on Iran.

www.haaretz.com...

I don't recall Iran every saying in the past that "U.S will also be hit".... If they have no sufficient airforce nor long range missiles, how can they "hit" U.S? Do they mean the Green Zone in Iraq?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If the USA goes to war with Iran,the USA will go to war with Iran "through" Israel...Meaning...The same way the USA was fighting China "through" the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam War...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
How do we know Iran hasn't already planted crude nuke devices on American soil?
We don't do we!

Or the Israeli's?

You know? To kick up a fuss?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I wonder how they are preparing their youth for slaughter this time , no mine fields for the children to run through to make way foe the soldiers and their equipment. Maybe they will tie the kids to the nuke facilities to have them take the bomb hits first. They need a new fountain of blood in some other city to show tribute to these children that will ne so bravely sacrificed for their leaders .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I wonder how they are preparing their youth for slaughter this time , no mine fields for the children to run through to make way foe the soldiers and their equipment. Maybe they will tie the kids to the nuke facilities to have them take the bomb hits first. They need a new fountain of blood in some other city to show tribute to these children that will ne so bravely sacrificed for their leaders .
Maybe Irans youth will rise up and eliminate their evil leaders...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by Waldy
Iran has been surrounded and pushed into a corner where they have nowhere to go but defend. They wont go down without a fight of epic proportions!

The US and Israel will regret making a enemy out of Iran if war starts!

First off we have been an enemy of iran for some time. Second of all, why EXACTLY would they regret "making an enemy out of iran"? Can you elaborate a little bit?

The rest of the world has been watching the zionist games for YEARS. They are even getting played by russia and china.We've also got turkey, pakistan, and possibly even india, knowing exactly what israel and america are upto.

Those are said to be considered big nations all with arms of their own. I already know which sides those countries would take if anything hostile were to happen, with the situation as it is, especially with america using terror drones on innocent people in that region... i don't need to tell you what would happen, you should know.

Iran is smart, they will not give into demands of israel calling for a pre-emptive strike (by issuing their own pre-emptive). If its gunna start, it will be Israel, and america causing the problems. And they will face the consequences of the rest of the world.

And god forbid the UK joining in for america's (obamas terror state) asskissing contest.
I'm no religious person and tend to avoid using this phrase, but really this would be the beggining of world war 3.

Fincancial system is bollocked, just as it was before all other world wars.... they say history repeats itself.
Anyway i'm going on a bit, i just really need to write this somewhere for the sake of public opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
In other words either the USA or UK want to install a central bank to steal their wealth from under their noses....YAY let the propaganda flow

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join