It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse may be riding forth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Radec
Actually barely any wars compaired to the rest of history do alil research

That means nothing. It is the scale. You drop one nuke you can kill more people than any of the ancient wars combined.

2/3's of the earth's population is going to be wiped out, do a lil math.

In WW1 and WW2 together 200 million people were killed, millions more were maimed. How many ancient wars have you ever heard of killing that many people? Our destructive capability has only increased since then. How many more do you think will die in WW3? that 2/3's we were talking about? Yeah, our destructive capability has increased exponentially since the early to mid 1900's, and the deaths will increase exponentially because of that.

That's why they call it Weapons of Mass Destruction !
I bet the best place to be in case of WW3 full of WMD is Africa, North pole or South Pole !
And first we will see Gog and Magog fighting Israel and then having a "hard time"

BTW Ultramarine, are you ready to pick up your bolter and fight the heretic ?
Burn the heretic, kill the mutant !

Indeed, this certainly seems like the battle where Satan has gone out to the four corners of the earth to find combatants for the battle of Gog and Magog. That being the fight brewing between Israel and Iran. The combatants gathered from the four corners are the earth are as follows.

The U.S. and its allies from the West (U.K.) backing Israel
Turkey from the North backing Iran
North Koreans and possibly Pakistan backing Iran from the East
Egypt could possibly be the ally of Iran from the South or it could be the Saudi's backing the U.S. since this all started when Iran tried to assasinate the Saudi Ambassador on U.S. soil.

So as you see, this has all the makings of what could loosely be called a religious war, loosely on our ends because not all americans or brittish or jews give a hoot about religion, but the islamic countries do and the natural reaction would be for the islamic countries to ban together, since that is what the muslim brotherhood is for.

www.spreadinglight.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
People have been "living in the times of the Tribulation" for centuries if not millenia.

What makes now any more special than before the Great Wars of 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 when a lot more of the world was in poverty than now?

Because today there are conditions in place that simply were not there earlier in history. The existence of a nation of Israel is the big one. That in and of itself is a major warning that we could be in the end times. Why? The existence of a nation of Israel is a end time event foretold in the prophesies of Ezekiel and other old testament prophets. Also if given a green light there are people in Israel who could have a Jewish temple up and running in weeks. Animal sacrifices could start immediately. And that leads to the big warning of Matthew 24-15 thru 22.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Also consider Matthew 24-14. Per Jesus Christ this event is the first event of the Apocalypse.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Using Occam's razor on the prophecy it's safe to assume that the prophecy is fulfilled. Why? By the simplest reading only one person from every nation/tribe/ethnic group was needed to fulfill the prophecy. Unless something weird happens like they find a hollow earth or a doorway to an alternate dimension this prophecy is done.

And based on the date that Israel became a nation then the generation of Matthew 24 is at least 63 years old. It's running out of time. As for that there are still 2 scenarios that still fit the prophecy.

1. the generation is the average lifetime of the human race. Now currently around 75-78 years approximately. Also backed up by Psalms 90-10. Meaning the Apocalypse is over no later than 2028.

2. The lifespan of the last person from the generation of 1945-48. Around 110-120 years approximately. Not accounting for possible life extension technology possibly expanding the lifespan a bit. 2058 to 2068.

Are you nervous yet?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

lonewolf19792000
Just a short reply, we are now into the fourth seal and the first three horses are still up and running. This present one that is just beginning to run is the same as the four sore judgments of Eze. 14:21, -

Re 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Eze 14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sibbs

lonewolf19792000
Just a short reply, we are now into the fourth seal and the first three horses are still up and running. This present one that is just beginning to run is the same as the four sore judgments of Eze. 14:21, -

Re 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Eze 14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Interesting. How do you get that were into the 4th seal? If that is true the temple mount will be rebuilt pretty soon because that happens in the 5th seal.

With this stuff going on between Isreal and her allies and Iran and her allies it looks like were about to watch the battle of Gog and Magog go down.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

And based on the date that Israel became a nation then the generation of Matthew 24 is at least 63 years old. It's running out of time. As for that there are still 2 scenarios that still fit the prophecy.

This ties into Zecharia's prophecy of Israel being reborn as a nation in the last days. 63 years since 1948, 7 years left on the clock by my guess. 7 is the number of completion. The year of September 2014 to September 2015 will mark the middle of the Great Tribulation, during those years the jewish festdays will fall on tetrads (bloodmoons) and there will be a solar eclipse as foretold would happen before the return of the Son of Man. So for this time scale to be true the temple will have to be rebuilt within the next year or so and that would put us into the 5th seal in 2014-2015.

Am I nervous? No, Yeshua Ha Meshiach (Jesus Christ) said "be you not afraid".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

If they are not riding, at least their bridals and saddles are being put in place, for the ride.

I'm still shocked at the seeming percentage of ATSers who seem to be utterly convinced that life will go on more or less as it always has.

Are they THAT CLUELESS

OR

are they living in outrageous delusion, denial, willful-blindness . . . what?

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
Blessed be all who come in the Name of The Lord God Jahovah and Yeshuah The King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

edit on 7/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: add gif

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sibbs

lonewolf19792000

I am not about to tell my wife that, she scares alot easier than i do. Not a whole lot scares me anymore, i've seen things that would drive most men mad yet i am still sane.

She would freak if she knew we were in the 4th seal, then again i dunno cuz she never reads the bible, it makes her sleepy cuz she finds it boring.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
Finally!! I was beginning to think we were forgotten. So when is all of this going to take place?
edit on 3-11-2011 by topdog30 because: (no reason given)

It's happening right now. In truth it probably starting in fullswing the beginning of this year. 7 years left in the last generation Zecharia spoke of. The 7 years of the Great Tribulation.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I'm actually giving it a little more time here. Why you would ask. Something I realized a few year back. Put simply it appears the prophesies of Daniel appear to be repeating. And the US is reprising the role of "Greece" in those prophesies. If anything I have been wondering if possibly the 9-11 attack on the US was intentionally a ruse on behalf of Osama bin Laden to trigger the prophecy. So here's what I see in the prophecy.

Daniel 11-2
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

All things considered it is an accurate description of the 9-11 attack on the Pentagon in Washington DC. All that Greco-Roman architecture.

Then if you jump to Daniel 8 and the war of the ram and the goat you are told that the goat attacks and kills the ram. Breaking it's horns in the process. And the explanation is that in the end times the kings of Media and Persia would be conquered. So I would point out here so far the US fulfilled the prophecy nicely. And with the current scuttlebutt that Israel and/or the US is planning to attack Iran in the near future that would make Daniel 4 for 4 in the end time prophecy dept. And considering Matthew 24-28 thru 31 I'm suddenly quite nervous.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

If the US conquers Iran then they will have killed the ram. Creating a what? A carcass. And this is in a prophecy where he has already referred to Daniel 11-31. So were we supposed to be able to pinpoint the events just prior to the rapture? When Persia is conquered and the US becomes the four republics of North America?

The next 3 years are going to be very interesting. And Arnold Schwarzenegger for the first king of the north? I wonder.

edit on 7-11-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

I'm actually giving it a little more time here. Why you would ask. Something I realized a few year back. Put simply it appears the prophesies of Daniel appear to be repeating. And the US is reprising the role of "Greece" in those prophesies. If anything I have been wondering if possibly the 9-11 attack on the US was intentionally a ruse on behalf of Osama bin Laden to trigger the prophecy. So here's what I see in the prophecy.

Daniel 11-2
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

All things considered it is an accurate description of the 9-11 attack on the Pentagon in Washington DC. All that Greco-Roman architecture.

Then if you jump to Daniel 8 and the war of the ram and the goat you are told that the goat attacks and kills the ram. Breaking it's horns in the process. And the explanation is that in the end times the kings of Media and Persia would be conquered. So I would point out here so far the US fulfilled the prophecy nicely. And with the current scuttlebutt that Israel and/or the US is planning to attack Iran in the near future that would make Daniel 4 for 4 in the end time prophecy dept. And considering Matthew 24-28 thru 31 I'm suddenly quite nervous.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

If the US conquers Iran then they will have killed the ram. Creating a what? A carcass. And this is in a prophecy where he has already referred to Daniel 11-31. So were we supposed to be able to pinpoint the events just prior to the rapture? When Persia is conquered and the US becomes the four republics of North America?

The next 3 years are going to be very interesting. And Arnold Schwarzenegger for the first king of the north? I wonder.

edit on 7-11-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

Hm, 4 republics.. Could me Canada, U.S., Mexico and Central America. The 4 republics could also be the 4 largest states in the U.S.

I believe whole heartedly God gave us the keys to knowing when specific "season" in which the rapture would take place. Take the old Propheices of Zecharia, Ezekiel, Hosea and Isaiah and Daniel every one of those propets had prophecies concerning the Last Days, some of the prophecies were thought to regard the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. but they actually fit our time period better.

From what i read in Revaltion it seems like were about to begin the battle of Gog and Magog, which also refers to the battle between the Goat and the Ram in Daniel, except i don't hink the Goat is the U.S., i think it is really Israel. Think about the role goats play in the bible, they are basically viewed in a bad regard. Well Israel is playing the part of the goat right now. Goats consume everything they can get their teeth on, consuming any resources and they will attack anyone (heabutts) without provocation and they will invade anyone's lands with disregard, they do it just because it is in their nature. Rams only attack when they feel threatened or when the flock comes under attack.

Israel=Goat, Iran=Ram, this also referrs to the battle of Gog and Magog from Revelation.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I too believe that we are in the beginning, if not right on the tipping point of walking in to Revelation. I have seen alot more seeming False Prophets popping up trying to Distort the word of God. Some of them have been trying to use Complex Math, Pyramid alignments, even trying to say that Aliens are talked about in the Bible. Has anyone else noticed this trend on the rise. Since I have been opening my eyes I am trying to take every opportunity to strengthen my Faith. I too am praying for the Rapture to be Pre Trib, but who am I to argue with God's Plans. If it doesn't happen it will not depreciate my Faith, I will then rejoice in the fact that I will likely Die for God because I will NOT accept the Chip that is coming.

Love God
Love People
Everything else is minor details

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i direct your attention
to this current article Event which is currently happening right now...1 February 2013

Fields of fire: 4 volcanoes now erupting simultaneously in Kamchatka

February 1, 2013 – KAMCHATKA – Volcanic eruptions are hardly a rarity. It seems that a new one goes off every few weeks or so somewhere in the world. But a string of four volcanoes erupting in close proximity to one another is virtually unheard of. That, though, is what has taken place in recent weeks on the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia’s Far East. Four different cones and mountains, all within 180 kilometers (110 miles) of each other, have been active simultaneous...

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Might this be the wake-up call... the entry of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

it has been thought that this era of EQ-volcanos-plate tectonic activity... (since 1945) is the era known in scriptures as 'the biginning of sorrows,

what if... the current 4 independent volcanos on this peninsula of Russian territory are actually the symbolic 4 horsemen in Revelations

the character of each volcano is reminescent of the different colors of horsemen
connect the colors RED, WHITE. BLACK, PALE to these 4 distinctly different Volcanos

TOBALCHIK - Lava flows
SHIVELUCH - Ash columns
BESYMJANNY - Ash clouds
KISIMEN - Explosive, Mountain Shearing

hey, it is something to think about... maybe there is a real connection... having 4 close to each other volcanos erupting simultaneously is astounding in recorded history

i am personally convinced that the Earth Core is the dreaded Myth Nibiru, or the 'destroyer' of legend and may be the source of destruction in the 'birth pangs era that is immediately before the great-tribulation written of in Daniel & Revelation Prophecy of the Bible

edit on 1-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join