It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse may be riding forth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As i look at current world events today, i can't help but wonder if the four horsemen of the apocalypse have ridden forth. Were on the brink off a very nasty war at the end of a 10 year long war that has gotten absolutely nowhere. The war of which i now speak is the war brewing between Israel and Iran.

Seems like were literally living in the beginning phases of the Great Tribulation, wars and rumors of wars, economic crisis ranging from world economy going into the tank, these more and more frequent natural disasters where there is massive flooding in regions never seen before, earthquakes and volcanic activity, wild fires that burn millions of square miles of land.

The famines are pretty bad and are going to get worse the the world economy floating in the toilet as it circles the drain (link below).

library.thinkquest.org...

Virulent and deadly diseases and pestilences on the rise, with mixtures of swine and avian flu with a flavoring of human flu thrown in for kicks, cancers, AIDS etc. (link below).

www.express.co.uk...

Wars and rumors of wars, starting in 2001 and still going on right now. Civil wars and social upheaval in the middle east, Israel possibly going to war with Iran and each country's support backing them, which could easily turn into a nuclear war (link below).

www.dailykos.com...()

And the good 'ol Horsemen called Death is sitting back and reaping all this death and the more death to come.

Yes it certainly seems like we are in fullswing of the Great Tribulation, were living in prophetic times. Lets not forget all these signs are on the earth, and we still have the signs in the heavens above (space) with YU55, and this so called mysterious brown dwarf star that might make a fly by appearance to an Earth near you and last but not least, the Hopi prophecy concerning the "Blue Star Kachina" of that nice blue dwarf star that was said to have supposed to have burned out long ago yet is miraculously still there.

Perhaps this is why all these governments in the world have been building these deep underground bunkers? Perhaps they know something they are only telling their families and closest confidantes so as to not raise suspicion (think of the movie 2012).

Isaiah 2:10 "Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty!"

Luke 23:30 Then they will say to the mountains, "Fall on us!" and to the hills, "Cover us!"'

With this i leave you to ponder, the imminent future. Of what was, of what is, and what shall be again. We have reached that penultimate point, the full circle.

edit on 3-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Isn't the first horseman introducing the "beast" ? I always wondered if that is a person, group, or some type of system. If the "beast" is here, then I believe it has started

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Crazy stuff, but I won't head for the hills till they set up whatever the "abomination that causes desolation" at the Temple Mount.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Finally!! I was beginning to think we were forgotten. So when is all of this going to take place?
edit on 3-11-2011 by topdog30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No one knows when this will happen, we just know it is near. I believe when the blue star Kachina makes it appearance we will know out time is short, but still. NO ONE will no the date.... SO don't bother reading people 'Predictions" of the end of times.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

No, I agree with the OP, that the first Horseman is Disease, or Pestilence.
I know it isn't fashionable nowadays, but "incoming arrows" is an image of Plague which the ancient world would have recognised. "Riding out and conquering" looks to me like the description of a pandemic.

In the sequence of Revelation, the Beast comes later. I believe that he/it comes to power by helping the world to pick up the pieces after the devastation of the Four Horsemen.

link   
Here goes;

4 Horsemen:

* War: Man has been at the brink of war since the invention of borders, communities and different views of life and restriction of commodities
* Pestilence: Disease has been running rampant for thousands of years, look at Africa and third world countries, natural disasters have not "ramped up" they are constant. Man moves into natural flood plains, what do you think is going to happen? Sunshine and rainbows? Quakes, again always happening, just more publicised now due to the internets.
* Famine:, again been around since the dawn of time, again look at the third world countries
* Death: is only natural

If these are the triggers to the great tribulation/judgement day, then judgement day started in the Dark Ages, when mankind was at war constantly, the black plague was killing a hell of a lot of people, the weather was destroying crops (and creating famine) and the earth would rumble as volcanos errupted & the ground shattered, and well death, again is a constant.

Current events are as we all see it.. Differently.

link   
Actually barely any wars compaired to the rest of history do alil research

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
No one knows when this will happen, we just know it is near. I believe when the blue star Kachina makes it appearance we will know out time is short, but still. NO ONE will no the date.... SO don't bother reading people 'Predictions" of the end of times.

I was being sarcastic, sorry I didn’t point that out. Everyone has been saying the end is near for how many years now?? I don’t believe in or follow this stuff. Our time is already short, no need to wait for a star to tell you that. I find these “predictions” entertaining, nothing more. This website is like my tabloid so to speak.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Isn't the first horseman introducing the "beast" ? I always wondered if that is a person, group, or some type of system. If the "beast" is here, then I believe it has started

The beast has been here for a while now lurking in the shadows manipulating the entire world subtlely, so that we wouldn;t know what he was doing until it was too late. He won't reveal himself until it is time, but yeah, you can tell he is walking the earth right now by how everything has gone to sh*t in such a short amount of time and so quickly.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Crazy stuff, but I won't head for the hills till they set up whatever the "abomination that causes desolation" at the Temple Mount.

That is the third temple. The reason why it is an abomination is because Jesus has already rebuilt the temple that cannot be destroyed, in our hearts and the sacrifices the jews perform will be for satan because Christ's temple is no longer on earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
Finally!! I was beginning to think we were forgotten. So when is all of this going to take place?
edit on 3-11-2011 by topdog30 because: (no reason given)

Jesus gave us the signs to look for, he told them to Peter, which i have written in the OP. The prophecy of Ezekiel where the whole world will turn against Israel is about to come to pass right now because of this stuff with Iran the entire world is against Israel practically, the governments may not be but the people are.

It isn't coming. It is already here.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radec

That means nothing. It is the scale. You drop one nuke you can kill more people than any of the ancient wars combined.

2/3's of the earth's population is going to be wiped out, do a lil math.

In WW1 and WW2 together 200 million people were killed, millions more were maimed. How many ancient wars have you ever heard of killing that many people? Our destructive capability has only increased since then. How many more do you think will die in WW3? that 2/3's we were talking about? Yeah, our destructive capability has increased exponentially since the early to mid 1900's, and the deaths will increase exponentially because of that.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
beast = financial system?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually the answer is yes to that question. And I can prove some of it anyway. So take a look at the prophesies.

Matthew 24-14
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

If you use Occam's razor on the prophecy you realize it was a fairly easy prophecy to fulfill. You only needed one person per tribe/ethnic group/nation to fulfill the prophecy. Also if you toss in the predictions in the bible of a restored Israel in the end times then you can only draw one conclusion. The prophecy was fulfilled on or before May 15 1948. And that would indicate the "generation" of Matthew 24 is approximately 63 and 1/2 years old.

Now that being considered you can start constructing the timeline of the Apocalypse. Per the fig tree prophecy we are told that the generation of 1948 approximately should see the end of the Apocalypse as well as being present for the beginning. Which then gives us 2 possilble meanings of the generation.

The average lifetimes of the people being born in 1948. Or their maximum lifetime of the last person of the generation of 1948. The first option would be approximately 70-80 years per Psalms 90-10. The 2nd option would be approximately 110-120 years.

Simply put the end of the Apocalypse falls around 2018 to 2028 on the first option and the 2nd is approximately 2058 to 2068.

So the answer is yes. The horsemen could be roaming the planet now. Especially on the 2028 and earlier timeline.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30

Originally posted by hoonsince89

I was being sarcastic, sorry I didn’t point that out. Everyone has been saying the end is near for how many years now?? I don’t believe in or follow this stuff. Our time is already short, no need to wait for a star to tell you that. I find these “predictions” entertaining, nothing more. This website is like my tabloid so to speak.

I wasn't directing this at your comment in particular, although it is quite entertaining ;P

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So, in the face of the end of the world.

It is time to love everyone.

It is time to be kind.

It is time to be thankful.

And it is time to stop worrying about the end of the world. That will happen regardless.

So I wish you all a positive and happy life.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
People have been "living in the times of the Tribulation" for centuries if not millenia.

What makes now any more special than before the Great Wars of 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 when a lot more of the world was in poverty than now?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Radec

That means nothing. It is the scale. You drop one nuke you can kill more people than any of the ancient wars combined.

2/3's of the earth's population is going to be wiped out, do a lil math.

In WW1 and WW2 together 200 million people were killed, millions more were maimed. How many ancient wars have you ever heard of killing that many people? Our destructive capability has only increased since then. How many more do you think will die in WW3? that 2/3's we were talking about? Yeah, our destructive capability has increased exponentially since the early to mid 1900's, and the deaths will increase exponentially because of that.

That's why they call it Weapons of Mass Destruction !
I bet the best place to be in case of WW3 full of WMD is Africa, North pole or South Pole !
And first we will see Gog and Magog fighting Israel and then having a "hard time"

BTW Ultramarine, are you ready to pick up your bolter and fight the heretic ?
Burn the heretic, kill the mutant !

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaZooKaJ
beast = financial system?

No, the "beast" is the dragon. The dragon is Satan, in this case the beast is his physical incarnation the anti-christ/son of perdition. There are going to be 3 to come forth. 3 because Satan likes to mock God and the trinity.

1. False Witness/THE False Prophet
2. THE Anti-Christ (the head honcho anti-christ, Jesus said the anti-christ is anyone who is against him in the plural, but there will be the boss anti-christ in the singular).
3. THE Son of Perdition (Satan in person, mocking Christ and Christ was God in person)

These 3 aspects are based upon the 3 aspects of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit except they are the mockery version.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join