It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America & UK Listen Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

You do have a choice!!!!!!
Get out on the streets and shout from the top of your lungs that you demand
your will to be done. You the people are the the democracy, tptb need to be reminded
about this. It is your duty to deliver the reminder.

Erm..... OWS and tea party movement, anyone?

Trust me, the people know.... The people are shouting. The people are only now just starting to be heard. Give us a minute, will you?

edit on 3-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dear rigel4.
Thank you for responding, but we may have a language problem.

My first question was why America is frightened by Iran.

I don't think that anyone will accept that Iran was minding its own business, and not threatening anybody, when the US stormed in to take oil which we were just as happy to buy. Further, that in order to meet the "immediate threat" posed by the US, Iran decided they would spend years and years developing nuclear weapons. By the way, I don't think you meant to say of Iran that "they will get so paranoid." That may be an example of our language problem

My second question, was what can Iran do to ease that fear. Are there any steps that Iran would be willing to take, such as opening up its nuclear program?

Please let me know where I'm failing to communicate clearly.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

hes the king of trolls, he never brings anything but troll words

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
if the people 20 or 30 years ago had done some thing maybe we wouldn't be here but we got so into freedom this freedom that now were just plain stupid now. all most folks want is to be left alone but apparently some controlling interest doesn't want that.

Its to late now and it will not be just one group of people or another everyone is going to pay for the complacence of the people who thought they had a better way of life. that it has it good points is irrelevant

but when you say the the right things the right way to us we go a running to war.I know it doesn't mean a lot but the tptb were just to smart for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

Get out on the streets and shout from the top of your lungs that you demand
your will to be done.

Are you sure you're British?

bona fide/Lives in Carlisle/Born in Scotland

Made from Metal.

lols

Yes definitely British

and you ?

Yes me too... The reason I ask is that shouting on the streets isn't a typically British thing to do!

Even bearing in mind that we are as a nation far less stereotypical than we once were, there are far too many Daily Mail and Sun readers for that kind of reaction to ever happen.

Edit to add: But the issue of Iran is not the right cause anyway. Iran is dangerous - Ahmadinejad is ideologically obsessed and unpredictable. And yes, he very probably would nuke Israel.
edit on 3/11/11 by Insomniac because: Pressed the ''post' button accidentally.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You think we have any choice? We protest, march and riot and we get ignored.

The people of the USA/ Uk are not to blame, just the foul few who pull the strings.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

No need to fight the war.... nobody needs to die. US can use the HAARP and create an earthquake of 8.5 magnitude at the underground nuclear facility and just bury it. If it doesn't work the first time increase the magnitude until the facility is totally buried. Then get Rambo out of retirement and sent him in to verify/confirm the damage. See....very simple. No need for carrier battle group, F22s or missiles. Cheap and effective

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join