It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is put in his place by radio host, then suddenly has to go. Then host goes off!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nice, very slick! I would suddenly have to go too. I bet I know know where he went.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
that was great, need more people like this. Does anybody know what the numbers actually are, would love to know if its really a viable solution, even 2% would be great?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
All I can say is. "Yup."

Been saying the same thing for years. Doesn't matter whom one votes for. Republican/Democrat-Conservative/Liberal-Them/Us. All blood suckers.

Hell, I don't think this country deserves a man like Ron Paul, and I sure wouldn't wish the presidency on my worst enemy. But I'll vote for him...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Mark didn't even answer his questions. Mitt asked how could you fund the military and social security with the 1% tax since they are 80% of the budget. Mark ignored this then started blabbing about how it's unfair to pay income tax on social security payments. WTH? Mark was given an opportunity to support his idea and rebut Mitt's objections, but ignored them instead. Then Mitt leaves. I'd hardly call that put in his place.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Thank you for this post. Never trusted Romney to begin with and sticking to Ron Paul! Kudos for Mark Larsen. Now I need to take some blood pressure meds because Romney is the exact kind of politician WE DO NOT NEED!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If you listen, Larsen was trying too, but Mitt wouldn't let him get a word in edge wise and then ran off. A flat tax is the only way to go with an amendment that the govenrment must live within its means. All the provate businesses do, why can't the government. And yes those private firms that don't go out, unless you are AIG. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

a 1% tax on everything is not silly. Your silly.

how would ron paul implement a zero % tax rate? that would mean no money, no government. I dont think the idea is to abolish the gvt entirely, just make it smaller.

im all for this!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know everyone is praising this DJ, but he just sounds like a tool. He was basically pretty friendly with mitt, even seemed to leave on good terms, then immediately turns around and starts some idiotic rant and calling mitt romney all kinds of names.......It was really kind of cheap and sad. There's a lot of people that just get off on hearing a rant, when they should actually try listening to a rant. Thats how you can tel the good ones from the bad ones.

And also...the DJ clearly went to the BJ Shay school of broadcasting. WA State posters will know what I mean.

well, that's my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
WOW! Mark Larsen went in on Mr. Romney! I'm glad to see some passion and allegiance to the truth!
THIS is what the world needs!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul wants a 1% tax on everything?

I know he hates the income tax and I think his idea is to replace it with nothing......... not some silly 1% tax on ``everything``.

Mark Larsen also claims that the Cato institute and Mises institute ``crunched the numbers`` and support this 1% tax, any evidence for that though? I can't find any.....

edit on 3-11-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

No.. Ron Paul doesn't support the 1% tax. He wants to abolish the income tax all together. I think Mark (host) was just angry at Mitt's cavalier attitude towards it and towards Ron Paul, and it led him to rant about how Ron Paul is the only one willing to be honest and have a frank discussion. Which is beyond true.

Great rant after Romney up and left.. I whole-heartedly echo Mark's frustration with the tone a lot of these guys take. That's what I notice most during the debates... while everyone else is smiling and cracking little one-liners, Ron Paul is completely focused on the issues and topic at hand. This is serious stuff, absolutely nothing to laugh about

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This video can single handedly turn the mitt romney campaign to #.

Get this # Viral.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The problem is that the emotionally bereft, psycho ass kissing kid in school, the cunning, power-lusting asshole, that he's the one who makes the climb up the ladder, him or the spoon-up-his-ass asshole kid of the elitist family who, no matter what he does, is untouchable, and then you have George W. Bush, the son of satanic parents who liked to stick firecrackers up frogs butts and blow them up when he was a kid and who failed miserably at every endeavour and undertaking he ever attempted, including being POTUS..

The solution?

Come to power all who are able, in all areas, but never ever forget who and what you are, and who and what you really stand for.

Bitching and moaning will only get us so far don't you see? This is the problem with OWS.

What we need are climbers who are worthy and trustworthy, not winers who can only bitch and moan. Something needs to be DONE to change the system. For now that might involve helping to make Ron Paul POTUS, but that's just the start.

edit on 4-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This is what the entire occupation is about. These people are so far removed from the 99% that they can't even understand how they are SUPPOSED to act to fool us into voting for them.

So you are saying that Mitt is one of the 1%? I am all for RP! And why does everyone have to add OWS to EVERY topic here on ATS? So damn tired hearing about it. Please keep on topic...
edit on 4-11-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I got news for the dreamers, as much as it pains me to say it..Ron Paul's never gonna be President.
Move on already. The guy has some great ideas and I've voted for him in the past but the people who hold this country hostage and it's inhabitants as indentured servants will never allow the ideas Paul presents to come to fruition as they would loose their grasp of power and would shift to We The People. I don't trust Romney, I think he's another elitist with like mined goals of Clinton, Bush and Obama as he's previously proven himself to be himself to be. He's being propped up to run against Obama by the media who favors him because they know he represents more of the same style governing we've had lo these many years which has lead us to our near collapse. I believe in Ron Paul but I know that voting for him is a vote for Obama and I sure as hell wont sit by with Obama in charge for another 4 years as I watch what little was left of our country fall to ruin with his radical communist views, blatant thievery,bold face lying, ineptitude and hatred for the U.S. While Michelle spits venomous hatred towards the wealthy while she steals their money, tells the people to eat carrots and then goes on $85,000 taxpayer funded trips and dines on the food she tells others not to eat. The hypocrisy of the liberal is astounding.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Good find, sorry I didn't realize it was an old video. Amazing that it's still relevant 4 years later. It clearly shows how Romney reacts to unscripted questions which he hasn't memorized the answers to. Still love the clip, glad I shared it here. Romney is still an elitist A-hole and Ron Paul is still overlooked and ridiculed. The only man who knows the Constitution front to back. Keep laughing idiotic media made top tier, because he who laughs last, laughs loudest.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I like what I'm seeing in Ron Paul but just like Kennedy, if he tries to get rid of the CIA if he had a chance of dismantling them, a month later I bet he dies of a heart attack. Maybe the same two bullets but how did it end up like that. Kennedy got rid of the CIA because they failed to support him during the Bay of Pigs which ultimately led to a backlash against Kennedy. JFK dies a month later the person in charge of the deceased CIA goes in gets the papers changed and poof CIA is back. Lets actually vote for someone that may do something. I say vote Ron Paul at least he is consistent. Hey if Ron Paul doesn't do what he says he wants to do at least we already know what it feels like to get screwed. If things don't change soon I'm seeing Civil Disobedience will change to a violent conflict soon.

Also Mark is awesome Mitt sucks. Great find!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The minute a presidential candidate jumps on the "but what about funds for the military" bandwagon, they can talk to my hand, which, by the way, happens to be extending a certain finger.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime
No you see, a one percent tax on basically everything is just so wrong. The everyday man and woman wouldnt notice that tax very much, but we cant have it. Theres a lovely yacht I was thinking of purchasing, and a 1% tax would be astronomical. Oh those libs, what will they think of next?

Haha. I get it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The part where Romney says they still need to support the military, maybe don't go and f**k over the rest of the world, then you wouldn't need such a huge military... it's a narrow-minded world up there.
edit on 4-11-2011 by AphexTwins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Republicans better realize how much better Ron Paul is than Romney. The guy is basically a hypocrite and seems so fake.

Ron Paul>>>Obama>Romney imo.

I'm still hoping that Ron manages to win but the way things are going it's going to be Obama vs Romney.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join