It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give'em hell Zell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Since the thread with the link to the text of Congressman Miller's speech was quickly locked, I'll repost the link here....

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040902/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_miller_text_1&printer=1

Enjoy...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'll get you started on Bush's voting record. Never had one.

It's actually very similar to his military record.

But this site is 100% accurate on voting records for people with experience in government before ascending to leader of the free world: www.vote-smart.org...

You can look up Kerry's record as well as Cheney's. Cheney's is every bit as shocking as the right would have you believe Kerrys' is.

I mean they don't call Bush's boss Dr. Evil for nothing.

Some of my favorites are trying to ban all abortion even in cases of rape and incest and to save the life of the mother, and voting against a resolution to free Nelson Mandela from prison and voting to lift a ban on plastic guns used for smuggling on airplanes.

Need I say more?
Box cutter weary terrorists unions have endorsed Cheney unanimously making their job of hijacking planes MUCH easier.

He's such a tool. :shk:

yep, that sums it up pretty good. how say you bush supporters?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
i was truly impressed by Zell. he's a great speaker and a real man of conviction. truly admirable.

The problem is not the Democratic Party, it is Kerry. I like the way Zell laid into Kerry's voting record. And the Kerry followers blindly follow even when the truth is right in front of them. Put your hatred aside and listen libs, listen with an open mind. I know you won't but you should, it makes it easier to see the truth. Bush, Cheney 2004!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
www.listentothisvoice.com...

Watch that Zell Miller video

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The devil went up to Washington D.C.
He was looking for a soul to steal
He was in a bind cause he was way behind
and he was willing to make a deal...

Could be a hit song huh? LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
The devil went up to Washington D.C.
He was looking for a soul to steal
He was in a bind cause he was way behind
and he was willing to make a deal...

I'd be mad
if the Political Party i'd supported for many years put up a candidate such as John Kerry. Zell is still a Democrate because he leans to the left on most issues but he doesn't think Kerry is going in the direction the Democratic Party should be going, not in a time of war. Well, Kerry might be capable of running the United States but he is not saying how he is going to accomplish these promises.

What do the libs thing about all of Kerry's votes against military equipment like airplanes and helicopters that make it safer for our men and women in the US Armed Forces.

And Kerry says he is going to fight a smarter, more sensitive war on terror?

Do the protesters at the RNC bathe? The bumbs in Houston are more clean cut.
Bush, Cheney 2004...again

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't see why any republican pays attention to anything Zell has to say. Republicans keep on talking about how Kerry is a huge "flip-flopper", but it seems to me that Zell Miller is the biggest "flip-flopper" in history.

Edit: I failed to mention that Zell used to praise Kerry greatly, but it seems he "flip-flopped" on his stance.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Slayer]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
elaine,

I love your littler lirics they are good, the first thing I noticed about miller was how totalitarian he looks and how much he looked evil.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Personally I am fine with the Kerry voting record. Of course I have invested the time in learning about how the political process works and understand that sometimes you vote against something to gain favor for another program. And don't think this is a democratic tactic, pull Cheneys record. He voted against most of the same things Kerry did. Usually they voted against it because some other senator had tacked on a few million dollars for their pet special interest project.

You cannot talk bad about the Kerry voting record without understanding how this process works.

Of course I do blame Kerry a bit for not explaining these votes although I feel confident he will when Bush brings them up in debates.

Seriously though, learn a little about the government of your own country before you try to understand what drives one individual.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
amazing,

The DIFFERENT take people have on this guy Zell.
Depending on your affiliation...Zell is either SATAN, or someone
who gave a rousing speech at the RNC.

This is NOT unbiased, thats for sure..

I say this about myself as a well.

Some say he flip-flopped..I say his party flip-flopped.

Some say this is the end of the Reps, they are self destructing by putting
him on stage...I say, that Zell speaks common sense..

Some write "cute" song lyrics, insulting him, calling him the devil.
I say, he has pulled MORE votes from the Dem side of the voting pool.

And all of us came to this conclusion by watching the SAME speech....Strange, isn't it?
How we are apparently wearing some invisible pair of "Affiliation Goggles"..Goggles that only let in the Light that agrees with our point of view.

Just an observation....

Space

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
spacedoubt,

I like your avatar is "cute" now miller is from I am in Georgia and I did not like him when he was democrat and I like him less now as a republican he is an opportunist, and if bush win the election you wait he will have a nice sitting job next to bush.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
A democrat giving a speech at the RNC? Interesting!

heres what intresting. a bunch of protestors pretended to be volunteers for the RNC and they waited for someone to give a speeh or somethuing and then they did theire little protest deal inside of the RNC. the tacits of the liberals. they actually have to seek around to get their point across. sad. really sad. this is why i dont trust em.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
you must not be paying attention marg, he's resgining from politics at the end of his current senate run.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
All Kerry has to do now is come back, refute the madness with facts, and give a dignified speech...and the American people will choose a normal man, over a sickening party reduced to terrorizing the American public into the voting booths in their favor.

There's a problem with this.
Up to this point, Kerry has not given much in the way of facts. Nor has he given a dignified speech.
So, I doubt the tiger will change his stripes...or whatever that phrase is

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
I don't see why any republican pays attention to anything Zell has to say. Republicans keep on talking about how Kerry is a huge "flip-flopper", but it seems to me that Zell Miller is the biggest "flip-flopper" in history.

Edit: I failed to mention that Zell used to praise Kerry greatly, but it seems he "flip-flopped" on his stance.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Slayer]

Well it looks like he finally came to his senses Wednesday night. The RIGHTWING sure did love him. Does anyone remember Sam Nunn, Dem-Georgia and the reason he left Washington D.C. under the Clinton administration? Another fine example of a righteous Democrat from from the great state of Georgia.

Over.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
you must not be paying attention marg, he's resgining from politics at the end of his current senate run.

Well he must had gotten a good contribution for his speech to his retirement fun then

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join