It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give'em hell Zell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Watching Zell Miller give his speech at the RNC and he's good. He's proof that there are some good Dems. Any one else been watching? Damn, he's giving his party HELL. Give'em hell Zell. Gotta go.
Over.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A democrat giving a speech at the RNC? Interesting!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm watching and he's doing the nation proud. It takes a strong man to stand against his party for his convictions. I'm proud to say that Zell Miller is a United States Marine.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm watching and he's doing the nation proud. It takes a strong man to stand against his party for his convictions. I'm proud to say that Zell Miller is a United States Marine.

I wasn't in the US Marine Corps, but Semper Fi anyways comrade.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
A democrat giving a speech at the RNC? Interesting!

Yeah, he's been the Dem attack dog a while. You could replace the names "John Kerry" for "George Bush" and it might as well be his keynote for Clinton in '92 when he bashed 41 for stuff he's praising his son for doing now.

Really interesting guy. I lived in Georgia under him a while. Being so ferocious against Republicans they hated him. Called him a liar. Every name in the book for attacking Bush 41.

"Go to hell Zell" was the right wing motto when he wanted to take the racist confederate imagery off the state flag.

He loved it. Huge controversy fan. This is his swan song though. He's out of the dems and the rep's would never take him (just use him like McCain).

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
HE did a bang up job with his speech. HE seems like a good man with some very good values. His support for the President should help sway some of the more conservitive dems.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i was truly impressed by Zell. he's a great speaker and a real man of conviction. truly admirable.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
DAMN!!!

I wanted the points for this post but I was like 4 mins late

Anyway, I was trying to get an idea if Zell swayed any independents...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of this man. His stare seems like evil incarnate, but then RANT says he wanted to "take the racist confederate imagery off the state flag", which seems perfectly legit to me. However, he then comes out defending people that he is against? Sounds like another John McCain to me...and I don't mean that in a good way!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Or maybe he is just a Democrat who can see Kerry as the flip flopping double speaking guy he is.

I'm sure the fact he was a marine and Kerry voted for the war then voted AGAINST body armor kind of ticked him off.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have never seen such a vicious group of people as these republicans tonight. Nice to see that we no longer consider decency and respect as needed values in our countries leadership. Hopefully soon we can move past this negativity and dig into those questions both the DNC and RNC raised regarding the records of both candidates.

Of course listening to a bunch of grown up high school bullies making speeches is interesting to watch.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
I have never seen such a vicious group of people as these republicans tonight. Nice to see that we no longer consider decency and respect as needed values in our countries leadership.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Well said.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I have never seen such a vicious group of people as these republicans tonight.

Gee. Didn't you notice all those people marching in the streets outside?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i need a favor, does anyone know of any websites that give fair analyses of both kerry and bush?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I have never seen such a vicious group of people as these republicans tonight. Nice to see that we no longer consider decency and respect as needed values in our countries leadership. Hopefully soon we can move past this negativity and dig into those questions both the DNC and RNC raised regarding the records of both candidates.

Of course listening to a bunch of grown up high school bullies making speeches is interesting to watch.

What was so vicious and indecent?

Kerrys senate voting record?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!

Are you watching CNN?

They're destroying Zells speech!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Grady...it is the people's right to protest, and from what I have heard they are doing it fairly peacefully. However, I would think politicians and the like should be able to control their outbursts...afterall, these are the people that are talking to foreign diplomats on our behalf! Personally, I don't want someone to represent me thats going to "lose it" everytime they feel strongly about an issue.

The protesting outside is irrelevant really.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
i need a favor, does anyone know of any websites that give fair analyses of both kerry and bush?

I would tell you to do your own research. There is no such thing as an unbias report. Go look at both of their voting records the circumstances surronding them, then make your own opinion.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
astroblade...here is a website that lets loose on everyone. Wheter the info. is credible or not I have no clue, but its nice for a good laugh in some respects...

www.realchange.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
For what I had seen so far it seems the republicans� wants free speech as long at is only them doing the speech any body else should be arrested and put in jail.

Miller is from where I live he could not make it here so he has been invited to become a republican in his old age; he has nothing to offer but a democrat bashing speech. Perhaps he should move to Texas and be bushes neighbor.

How pitiful when you become a sour old man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join