It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge who beat daughter is denying it was as bad as it seemed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

you are a victim covering for your abuser...sad

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

he could have just taken the computer away. or he could have taken his belt to the computer, that actually would have been hilarious. i believe 100% in the disciplining of our youth, especially when we are trying to keep them in a box, tight between the lines.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unkown142

your logic is confunding

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unkown142
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

I ment that you bacically said that just because your children were'nt spanked and grew up successful ment that everyone could do that. Some kids need a little leather across their butt to teach them a lesson.

You call this "a little leather across their butt" and what was the lesson learned.

I think that Judge Adams has learned a valuable lesson that reasonable citizens of America won't tolerate this type of child abuse and physical perversion that he obviously enjoyed. He is now in hiding and has no one to blame but himself.

Perhaps if he would live up to the "Family Values" and "personal responsibility" his party professes; he might be able to join Texas society again.

videocafe.crooksandliars.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
ok i just seen this on the news and the daughter actually spoke up... This # happened years ago when she was a minor but now she finally releases the video... wtf. I believe the couple has split up and the daughter lives with the mother. But anyways was it justified? The incident started over the daughter ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADING music onto the family computer. Now years ago when the states were alot more cutthroat about pirating. can you see why a JUDGE would be pissed if someone in his house was commiting an offence that either is a QUARTER MILLION DOLLARS 250,000 DOLLARS fine or 5 Years FED PEN MINIMUM... I can feel that the man would be angry.

But again this actually happened years ago the daughter said. She didnt reveal it till now because she was scared of 'what might happen' this sounds like a scheme this girl and her mom made to get money.. straight up..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Glad to see justice is happening. Sad to see the dad making excuses, also sad to see lowlifes in this thread defending him.

I hope this encourages more victims of abuse to do the same. Most of us support you. If you are a victim of abuse and are reading this, PLEASE IGNORE THOSE IN THIS THREAD THAT SAY WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS VIDEO IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR, IT IS NOT, NO KID DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS, PERIOD.

I personally think regular spanking is idiotic and I am glad my parents never even considered it, but this savage beating is not just idiotic, it is cruel and entirely unacceptable.
edit on 4-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm pro spanking, but this guy was flat out abusive! Spanking should only be a last resort and even then undesired activity should be something a little more serious than this. If you fly off the handle like this your, kid will never learn the lesson, because your just seen as an unreasonable person. If you save spankings for more serious matter once the kid calms down they have a better chance at understanding since you don't do it all the time you must have had a good reason, best not to try it again lest the same thing happens.
People like this is why spanking in general is viewed so badly by some. ( if you were abused, not just disciplined, I understand your anti-spank stand, but there is a line that unfortunately is crossed all too often. In my experience, you should never spank more than the child can count on one hand in a lifetime. I was spanked 3 times, to this day I can tell you what they were for, never left a mark and I have never repeated what got me in that predicament. Also it was always something that could result in injury to myself or another, and I had fair warning if I continued doing what I was doing what would happen.)
If he had almost any other job, his title wouldn't get dragged into it, but he is not fit to judge why someone does what they do ESPECIALLY when it comes to family issues.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

How could this be a scheme for Mom to make money when she is shown in the video beating her daughter as well? Have you been paying attention?

link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Or perhaps she wanted revenge, and just served it when it was cold.

A man might get angry over something. But it takes a real man to not let that anger control him. What we see here is a pathetic man.

link   
Please - no golden handshake for this person.

Child abuse equals jail - am I right, judge?

But no, he will somehow get out of this, helped by his rich friends.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Not only was his actions way over the top, but every man should know not to hit a girl, especially like that, especially when it's your own daughter.

Anon warned him, they will continue the attack against him until he makes a public apology without downplaying his wrongdoing.

He needs to be a man and admit he was wrong publicly. If he complies with what Anon has demanded, he should be safe and the harassment will end. Until then, I have no mercy for him as he has a way out(unlike his daughter did).

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Bravo for the comments, I agree she was just seething the whole time, waiting for when dad was of no use to her anymore, and blammo paybacks a bitch. Since the daughter has no use for him after the money was gone, it was time for the next stage in their non relationship. Guess the beating into submission thing didn't pan out.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Taking a belt to a kid like that for downloading music of the internet is not the action of a sane or rational person.

Frankly, what you see on that video is child abuse.

How anyone can condone what they see on that video is beyond me.
edit on 3/11/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

I got one even better for those saying this girl deserved what she got... because I daresay everyone here has downloaded music on the internet. Every time you go to YouTube and listen to your favorite song, you should have someone beat the living hell out of you, because you are no less guilty than she was.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The actual "beating" doesn't disturb me, because we've all seen stuff like this... A father beating his daughter while the mother watches. Well, the "I'll beat you into submission.", was a little creepy with it's sexual overtones.

No, what is most disturbing of all this is that he's not just a judge, but a "Family Court" Judge, meaning he handles cases like this all the time (or at least he used to), for all matters to do with family quarrels and other nonsense. That's pretty disturbing, when you lord over a family in trouble, when your own house isn't in order.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Who watches the watchmen?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The fact that he down plays the situation, tells me he IS NOT sorry and would do it again given the opportunity. If you simply have to be asked to apologize you don't feel bad in the first place. He receives threats and still can't muster the manhood to even fake a public apology. The fact she used an a typical ''yes sir'' response tells me this was not a first.
O and mom isn't much better, she wanted to hand out more after she had already got a good lick in, as if dad hadn't already got a few good ones in before that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420 The method of discipline they use is none of anyone elses business.

Do you really think that? Hell, we can beat our children to the edge of death, rape them and gag them with a ball according to you.

There is a limit to what punishment is. Punishment is used to teach someone the error of their ways. A belt just makes them hate you even more.

Hell, the Army doesn't even belt recruits. But you think it's okay for children?!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The video tells what really happened. The Judge denying that it was not as bad as it seems.....is really foolish. He must be in extreme denial.....he needs to (man up) and admit what he did....that it was wrong. He needs therapy....and he needs to ask forgiveness of his daughter and former wife.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
ok i just seen this on the news and the daughter actually spoke up... This # happened years ago when she was a minor but now she finally releases the video... wtf. I believe the couple has split up and the daughter lives with the mother. But anyways was it justified? The incident started over the daughter ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADING music onto the family computer. Now years ago when the states were alot more cutthroat about pirating. can you see why a JUDGE would be pissed if someone in his house was commiting an offence that either is a QUARTER MILLION DOLLARS 250,000 DOLLARS fine or 5 Years FED PEN MINIMUM... I can feel that the man would be angry.

But again this actually happened years ago the daughter said. She didnt reveal it till now because she was scared of 'what might happen' this sounds like a scheme this girl and her mom made to get money.. straight up..

Seriously, you actually go day to day thinking like this....

He beat her ass for downloading a song....How about he beats her ass when she speeds a mile over the speed limit....

The guy is a drunk and his whole family has known about his alcoholism for years but nothing was ever done. That was the first mistake of the family....

But shame on you for defending this drunken alcoholic asshole....

If I found out that my gf was beat by her drunk father I would find no shame in videotaping me making him cry.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Same question that I've put to other people who defended this guy.

If you do something I'm not happy about - say you decided to speed through a school zone at 50mph - are you ok for me to whip you for over 5 minutes with a leather belt in the same fashion, hold you down while I'm doing it and humiliate you at the same time?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I would like to add that when a girl passes a certain age, for pure psychological and sexual reasons, the DAD should not be 'whipping' her, then telling her TO BEND OVER THE BED! Hello.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join