It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Top Tier" is Dead- Time to bring in Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.tv...

Hello ATSers old and new. Today I bring you a video of showing how our choices in the future presidency are all flip-floppers and desperate liars. And everyone of them don't deserve to be president except for one: Ron Paul.

I hope you guys enjoy the video

Also, if this video is on here I didn't find it so don't spam me with the whole " Use the search engine" crap. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Have the 3x5 Ron Paul 4 President sign in my front yard as of today.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Everyone says Ron Paul is a shill. If that is so my mother is a terrorist. She will be 90 years old on December 23 of this year. The same date that the Federal Reserve and the Federal Income Tax were finagled into place.

Here is the truth. He brings a tear to my eyes because of the hope he engenders for our country's future, my daughters future, and the legacy which we all believe in for our country, but which hasn't been honored since the days of JFK.

S+F OP

God bless and protect Ron Paul!
edit on 3-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Thanks for sharing the Video.
I very much enjoyed the Romney flip-flop side by side comparisons!

edit on 3-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Great video OP, thanks. When I imagine the future I want for my daughter I couldn't imagine voting for anyone but Dr. Ron Paul. He's our last hope and the last honest and truly transparent politician in Washington without any agenda aside from liberty and peace for this country.

He was on Morning Joe on MSNBC this morning, video here

Is it not sickening, considering the state the US economy as well as the global economy, that ten years after 9/11 we are still spending 2 BILLION DOLLARS A WEEK by keeping our troops in Afghanistan?
When will people admit that a multi-trillion dollar deficit isn't a joke?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok, the guy talks a good talk.. But the biggest problem is NOT in the White House. The biggest problem is in the Capitol Building. How does making Paul president fix a broken and bought out congress?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Dr Paul is a better choice than any of the GOP candidates; but how is he going to get the nomination from
a party that hates his guts and is scared to death of him. The white Christian Southern controllers of the RNC are pretty much commited to Perry.

Has he made any moves toward the TPM? No, and I don't think he will. Who would want to be associated with a party that endorses losers like Palin and Bachmann?

If you want to see a real poll as to who is leading in this race; check out the odds in Vegas.

www.oddschecker.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join