It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 31: 11/03/2011, Military Survival and End Of The World Scenarios!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ba07808fc03.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of well over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
Advisor
Bear Truth and
David Wendell of Bushcraft On Fire

For tonight's show we are going to discuss Military Survival Tactics and End Of The World Scenarios!!!

This one is going to be FUN!!! You do NOT want to miss this one.. Many of you have asked for this one, so come on and join the fun!!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Also please visit our Sister Site Bushcraft On Fire and watch some of the amazing videos by David Wendell on Bushcrafting

Looking forward to seeing you there

edit on Thu, 03 Nov 2011 21:39:40 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is that the right date? October 20th 2011? whats up?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

No

The correct date was in the TITLE

I have now fixed the date in the body of the thread

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Military survival does sound like a very interesting topic.
I might,for the first time,actually listen to the rebroadcast because i won't be available for the show more then likely.

I used to subscribe to Dave Wendall a couple years back.

edit on 3-11-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Should be a lot of fun

Jack most likely will not be joining us, so I am the only military person in the studio, but maybe we can get some callers..

I was in a Marine STA Plt and attended some pretty decent survival schools and plan on discussing them

David will be there hopefully to keep me in check with Jack gone

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok I saw the two dates but I was confused and hoping I didn't miss out. It does look to be a very interesting event.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I will cross my fingers that I can catch this.
Hopefully....I'll see you in the chatroom tonight if things work out on my end.

Good luck with the show.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
how to survive ww3 in a nutshell? or you throwing in some SITX situations semper? =3

either way this is the survival show i've been waiting to hear. cya in the chat room later (assuming my laptop loads it, I need this pc for mmo's >_>)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Yes

Some WWIII and Economic Collapse and even going to throw some Asteroid End of the world stuff in for good measure

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

WW3 will it go out with a bang? or a whimper?

ATS LIVE tonite be there or be square

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So my hardcore drilling from 6 years of marching band counts for zilch right?

Well, yeah actually it does when thinking of survival....except I can cover a lot of ground for hours without tiring too much.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

So my hardcore drilling from 6 years of marching band counts for zilch right?

Well, yeah actually it does when thinking of survival....except I can cover a lot of ground for hours without tiring too much.

Too funny!
Hey , LTNS
I have a question, I wanted to listen to this episode in particular but Im an an area atm that I cant really listen. Youll rebroadcast or have it available for download, yes? Hopefully? Pretty please?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Same old problems like every time.

There needs to be a regional time chart. I work on 2000+ machines around the world and having to figure a time slot isnt something that a user friendly show would leave as a hole.

Second thing the download just brings music regardless of the player. Not sure why there isnt a dedicated link for a regular show on the page. Opened 3 players and just music.

Sure wish it was user friendly.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Come listen to us on the show. You can tune in at illustrial.net or on the ATS show thread. the show will be on until 10:00pm pst.

Feel free to call in on Skype. Just add: semperfortisats and let us know you want to call in to the show.

If you don't have Skype, contact a moderator in the Chat room, or me, BearTruth, with your phone number and the hosts will call you. BT

new topics

top topics

join