It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host Destroys Mitt Romney And Changes His Support To Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.tv...

In the link you will find that a radio talk host having a conversation with Mitt Romney and how he will get the country going. Along the line of the conversation the radio host brings up a serious concern that Ron Paul brought up numerous of times and Mitt Romney laughs it off and ends the call. I guess the radio host finally saw how Mitt Romney works because he decided he's gonna vote for Ron Paul even if it doesn't matter.

So what your opinion on this guys?
edit on 3-11-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Mods if this is in the wrong forum please move to the appropriate forum. Thank you!
edit on 3-11-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow I just listened to it and boy he got mad

Iam no economist but if the 1% tax thing would generate enough money I think its a good idea.
If Ron Paul doesn't get voted in can you send him to the UK please we will have him

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is a republic shill.

He is a crony crook, a Supermarket Politician(TM) a fraud.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

I agree that people would spend more, if they had more in their pockets. They're making too much money off the income tax to ever remove it though. As illegal as it is and anti-constitutional.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

What do I think? Wonderful! Mitt exposed on what is probably a huge radio market, another radio host who just caught up, and more exposure for Dr. Paul.

Personally I have been a fan of the Mises Institute for about ten years.

mises.org...

As for RP not being electable... Remember President Thomas Dewey? Of course you don't. That is because he was never elected even though everyone said he had it. But we remember President Truman don't we? He wasn't going to be re-elected, everyone said it. "We're mild about Harry" Mild has never been an adjective applied to the Ron Paul supporters...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
At least he was honest. You can't blame someone for speaking their mind after an interview like that.

And letting the lower income people keep more of their money would help stimulate the economy. It amazes me how many people don't have any self control and instead of saving their money, they spend it. The people who have no self control are the real economy drivers, not someone making $10+ million a year.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
this is the sound of a person waking up to smell the coffee

mmm bitter sweet.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CheshireR

Actually, every dime of Individual Federal Income Tax revenues goes straight to the Federal Reserve Bank for debt service on our own money. This was revealed by the Grace Commission under President Reagan, a situation which has only gotten much, much worse lately!. End the Fed and there will be no need to give them our money would there?

In 2005 the Federal Reserve Band collected 900 billion from that years Individual Federal Income Tax returns.

Does this make anyone happy? We pay them to rip us off? Don't see how you can put a pretty dress on that one.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Many are waking up. Many more still need to wake up to what they individually can do to make a difference in this campaign, rather than waiting around for someone else to do it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Iam from the UK so I don't know, who owns the Fed? and where does the money they make go?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Rothschild is the final destination.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That was awesome!

Loved hearing Romney ripped a new one! Maybe Ron is getting his due now. People are waking up.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
holy crap it was like dr. jekyl and mr. myde. man as soon as he got off the call he just destroyed him. i'm glad to hear this. i hope he has a large audience.

i also loved how he was trying to cut to the news and was just too pissed off to even try to talk about anything else. spreading awareness one sheeple at a time.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not to burst anyone's bubble but this was recorded at least 3 years ago. If only more people had listened to him then.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Erowynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Any switch to Dr. Paul is OK in my book!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

Not to burst anyone's bubble but this was recorded at least 3 years ago. If only more people had listened to him then.

She's right, an elf never misses a trick. But you know this means that none of the issues have changed in the slightest since the last election. Go Obama, ya changed nothing, just made it worse. Just like any true Illinois based politician.

I think I'll call this DJ tomorrow and see where he stands on this round.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentNoise
At least he was honest. You can't blame someone for speaking their mind after an interview like that.

And letting the lower income people keep more of their money would help stimulate the economy. It amazes me how many people don't have any self control and instead of saving their money, they spend it. The people who have no self control are the real economy drivers, not someone making $10+ million a year.

I Don't save money. What's the point. After years of barely scraping by paycheck to paycheck, somehow I always make it. But I've also had years making ridiculous money.

I kept waiting and waiting to feel like the men in advertisements of GQ magazine so confident, so cocksure, so happy. All it got me was a closet full of overpriced clothes, a passport with lots of stamps and a hole in my arm so friggin big, you could have driven a frieght train through it.

In the end, when all the poppies in The Wizzard of Oz couldn't have made me well, I dropped the spike, I quit laying the tracks and watched the freight train that was my life go crashing off the bridge plunging into the vast never ending blackness.

I pulled out of the spark snuffing dive and realized today is the only day I have for sure. Love myself. Love others with sincerity of purpose and somehow all the details have a way of working themselves out.

When life starts closing in on me, I remember the GQ adverts have no more to do with reality than Mitt "Just For Men" perma-gray temples. F'n A biatches!
edit on 3-11-2011 by zarp3333 because: Spellink

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Great post, OP....

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think we have learned that Mitt Romney and Rick Perry will say just about anything the people want to hear just to get into office, which is why they won't get into office.

Ron Paul isn't even in the polls. The only forseeable way he will be president is if every other politician in washington that has ever desired the presidency dies. Hermen Cain's campaign is taking a nose dive with those 3 sexual harrassment charges levied against him.

Looks like Obama is going to stay in the white house another 4 years.

Sigh. Nothing is ever easy.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Romney will win the nomination because the rest of the GOP field is so weak. Gingrich has so much baggage that he would be destroyed by the media in a general election. Romney will win the nomination not for what he is but for what he isn't. Good article about this hubber088.hubpages.com...

top topics

join